Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DIVI] Price Speculation Thread  (Read 56 times)
Marckolind (OP)

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:11:17 PM

I'm a big fan of DIVI, and haven't seen much talk about the project here, which blows my mind actually.

DIVI is currently traded at $0.037 or 84 sat, which makes it extremely cheap. Now, everyone knows it's all about market cap size, and not the price of the coin itself. The market cap of DIVI is currently: $80 million, which a decent sized mid-cap project ranked at #192 @ Coinmarketcap.

DIVI is quite an interesting project with a very active community. Their main focus is to simplify crypto usage, making it possible to send money straight from your bank account and into the DIVI wallet itself, without relying on Exchanges.
This is very convenient as it removes many of the steps it requires to buy and invest in crypto as a total newbie. Paypal integration is also coming.

DIVI has a multi-tiered masternode setup, which grants you bonuses according to which node you decide to invest it. A very cool thing is that they implemented a weekly lottery on the blockchain among stakers, who has a chance to win some extra DIVI each month.

Overall, their roadmap looks extremely promising. If you're looking for a good masternode project, DIVI is definitely a good pick!

As for how high the price could go, $1 is my long term prediction, so plenty of upside potential.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:38:50 AM

I also agree it could reach $1. This is a coin which rallied from somewhere 0.001 to 0.04 so i won't it's movement from here to $1
gopv16

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 11:18:38 AM

I think the same, really Divi has been in charge of building its image based on its own platform and its own members and participants who have been complementing it equally, I really find it curious that it has not been spoken in these places but that will change, no Only the price we obviously expect to rise, we see that it reached the historical peak of this year of $ 0.04400, so it indicates future micro-increases in the price until reaching the original price of August-September of 0.07800 and exceeding it
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:01:38 PM

I'm a big fan of DIVI, and haven't seen much talk about the project here, which blows my mind actually.

DIVI is currently traded at $0.037 or 84 sat, which makes it extremely cheap. Now, everyone knows it's all about market cap size, and not the price of the coin itself. The market cap of DIVI is currently: $80 million, which a decent sized mid-cap project ranked at #192 @ Coinmarketcap.

DIVI is quite an interesting project with a very active community. Their main focus is to simplify crypto usage, making it possible to send money straight from your bank account and into the DIVI wallet itself, without relying on Exchanges.
This is very convenient as it removes many of the steps it requires to buy and invest in crypto as a total newbie. Paypal integration is also coming.

DIVI has a multi-tiered masternode setup, which grants you bonuses according to which node you decide to invest it. A very cool thing is that they implemented a weekly lottery on the blockchain among stakers, who has a chance to win some extra DIVI each month.

Overall, their roadmap looks extremely promising. If you're looking for a good masternode project, DIVI is definitely a good pick!

As for how high the price could go, $1 is my long term prediction, so plenty of upside potential.
DIVI project is really quite simple in crypto platform and this not a good growth in current fire market. Already number of projects are survive in the market. The current status of DIVI is $0.03 so we never expect the $1 in future days. May be we expect it will Cross the $0.1 in upcoming trend so wait and see the future development of this project.
manok jepang

Activity: 775
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:39:26 AM

I have never heard of this project before in crypto, after I found out and learned more, it immediately caught my attention, DIVI brought a very interesting and extraordinary vision and mission, their main goal is to make crypto easier to use, where you can  easily send money directly from your bank account and to the DIVI wallet itself, without relying on Exchange.  In my opinion this is very simple because it has eliminated some of the steps needed to transact in crypto, hopefully DIVI can grow into a favorite project in cryptocurrency,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: