Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain wallet json file  (Read 112 times)
mojo1513 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:39:35 PM

In 2017 I used blockchain for bitcoins.
I did the following thing:
I had the .json wallet for my wallet address.
Everytime I wanted to access it I imported it.
What I didn't know at the time is that blockchain generates a new "My wallet" address when doing this.
So I got bitcoin transferred to the "My Wallet" address instead of the address that was associated with the json file.
I went to bed and the next day I imported the wallet and.. Of course there were no btc.

So my question is: Is there anyway to gain access to this wallet? It's worth $8k today.

Would the password be the same as the one I use to the json file? And how do I know what the seed is if blockchain generates a new wallet everytime I import the json file?

Best regards.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 06:59:59 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2021, 01:41:46 AM by BitMaxz

If the walet.aes.json file still the original file that has bitcoin and you have the password for this wallet then you can able to access the wallet.
The wallet password that you use before should be the same. About the seed, I think you don't need the seed if you already have this wallet file and password.

You can open this wallet using this link https://login.blockchain.com/wallet/import-wallet and then use the password that you used before.

Take note don't trust any newbie like the post above mostly they are scammer. Oppsss. the post is gone.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
keychainX

Activity: 374
Merit: 53

Telegram @keychainX

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 06:03:35 PM

In 2017 I used blockchain for bitcoins.
I did the following thing:
I had the .json wallet for my wallet address.
Everytime I wanted to access it I imported it.
What I didn't know at the time is that blockchain generates a new "My wallet" address when doing this.
So I got bitcoin transferred to the "My Wallet" address instead of the address that was associated with the json file.
I went to bed and the next day I imported the wallet and.. Of course there were no btc.

So my question is: Is there anyway to gain access to this wallet? It's worth $8k today.

Would the password be the same as the one I use to the json file? And how do I know what the seed is if blockchain generates a new wallet everytime I import the json file?

Best regards.

if you registered with your email you can ask for a reminder and a list of wallet IDs will be sent to you.

the link is: https://login.blockchain.com/#/reminder

good luck

/KX

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: