Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: isn't a crypto market really funny?  (Read 164 times)
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:58:57 AM

I think I will reach this conclusion after several years of activity in the crypto market. God forbid, we have thousands of currencies that are better than doge coin, doge coin has not even updated its code, it belongs to the day it was created, that is, its creator says I sold all the capital, but one day it eats 100% positive, Ilan Mask drinks water, Bitcoin becomes more expensive, Ilan Mask sleeps, Bitcoin becomes more expensive, everything is abnormal, nothing really works for us, and I'm a fan of two fires, but isn't a crypto market really funny? Wow, these friends who have just entered the crypto market, I would like to say that the currencies that go up one hundred percent a day go up one hundred percent. In the market, go for a currency whose one-year changes are more limited, not a currency like x, which has increased seven hundred times. I saw a big loss in this market, so I coveted it. I hope you all benefit.

Every financial market in the world is driven by news,gossips,rumors,famous people going X,etc...
What else do you expect?Elon Musk can pump any shitcoin he wants with his tweets.He can even pump Bitcoin.Sad but true.Maybe in the future,when Bitcoin is widely adopted,the BTC price won't react with +/- 10-20% every time a big crypto whale tweets or does something bullish.
If you want to join a more serious market,then why don't you start trading gold,oil,silver,platinum or other commodities.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: