Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the best crypto projects to invest in?  (Read 180 times)
kecia234 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:15:57 AM

Think of a risk-free and reliable investment? Why didn't you join etherhunt's investment platform? I think it's a great place to start our investment as they offer each and every one of them a good investment plan.

Cryptocurrencies are digital assets that people use to invest and buy online. Exchange real currencies such as dollars to buy "coins" or "tokens" of a particular cryptocurrency. This platform offers the best crypto investment plans.

The website is a place where everyone can list literally every project that is somehow related to crypto-currencies. You can't only list ICOs. Or new smart contracts. You can also list a new game that has in-game crypto-currency and so much more.

My Neighbor Alice
Developed by Swedish interactive game studio Antler Interactive, My Neighbor Alice is a multiplayer blockchain builder game that mixes non-fungible tokens (NFTs) with decentralized finance (DeFi).

In this blockchain game, players build their own virtual land and socialize with other players while performing daily activities and collecting NFTs.

My Neighbor Alice also features an in-game NFT builder through which users can create NFTs without any prior blockchain knowledge.

The project has recently formed a partnership with the decentralized auction protocol Bounce Finance.  My Neighbor Alice will utilize Bounce’s infrastructure to host an NFT market.

For their blockchain game, Antler Interactive has also raised $2.1 million in an investment round in January 2021 joined by numerous VC firms and angel investors.

Mirror Protocol
Mirror Protocol is a blockchain-based marketplace that offers crypto investors exposure to real-world assets through synthetics. By hosting fungible assets in the form of synthetics, which mirror all kinds of assets, commodities, and currencies in the real world, MIrror Protocol captures a unique market.

Working similarly as Synthetix, Mirror Protocol features so-called Mirror assets in the form of a token. To create a synthetic asset the user must lock up 150% of the current asset value via either Terra tokens or mAssets.

Prices are delivered with the help of a decentralized price oracle which updates the market every 30 seconds.

MCDEX
MCDEX, or Monte Carlo DEX, is a fully functional decentralized exchange for trading perpetuals.The creators of MCDEX seek to make DeFi investing more accessible by developing an easy-to-use and secure blockchain-based trading platform.

Their main product is the Decentralized Perpetual Contract, supported by an AMM, which represents underlying assets. Its architecture is based on preexisting designs of perpetual contracts in the centralized finance sector.

All trading prices are soft pegged to an assets index price and users can use a maximum leverage of up to 10X on perpetual contracts.

A remarkable quality of the MCDEX is that it uses an off-chain order book to enhance the exchange’s liquidity supply. The exchange is praised for its security and seamless UX which makes trading in DeFi an easier and simpler experience.

This is an excellent platform on which they rely on the Ethereum blockchain and sets new standards in both the crypto and financial industries. so this site is wonderfully grateful to make your investment safer and more profitable.

If you intrresting on this you can simply visit at visit https://www.etherhunt.co
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:49:25 AM

The best solution for finding a beat crypto is it's CMC graph. If we look on it's market analysis, then we can get a clear idea about the merchaneble coins at all.  A white pager is a second major platform for making a good idea in purpose of choosing a best crypto. In that case if you want to make an investment in this blockchain industry then we have to be a giant trader.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:39:44 PM

The best way to find the best crypto projects is to go through coingecko, coinmarketcap; crypto currency analytics telegram channel to follow a project; you do your own research and discover if the project would be worth in on the long run. You can also check up on bitcointalk.org ann thread
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:32:29 PM
Merited by doomloop (2)

These type of shills are not really good for your project, and never will be neither. The proper way to promote your project on bitcointalk is to open a topic about it from an official account and also sharing that with the world while staying with that official account and answering peoples questions there and even promoting with a signature campaign or bounty campaign type of situation. It is really not that amazing if you do not do anything about it and just pay some guy to post some text here.

This tells me that I should stay away from this project, if I put my money into this, I will definitely lose money, because they look like they are cheap and wanted to get this done with as little money as possible, and that's scary. I would love to make sure that if I invest into something, it needs to be a professional team behind it and not just some cheap one text shared like spam.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:35:50 PM

The best solution for finding a beat crypto is it's CMC graph. If we look on it's market analysis, then we can get a clear idea about the merchaneble coins at all.  A white pager is a second major platform for making a good idea in purpose of choosing a best crypto. In that case if you want to make an investment in this blockchain industry then we have to be a giant trader.
true, grapic in cmc can be our analysis data before investing or when we are observing a new project. because the most appropriate thing is to research on the exchanger, not on their platform.
CMC is not public new project as ICO only with coin have success listing on exchange market only and developer wanna pay more for updating their coin only, I think if want to check with good or not some coin have to know on ICO rating site, there will be many review about coin good or not for investing, maybe ICO rating will give score with ICO project depend team management and how trusted this coin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 06:01:52 PM

Looks like you are advertising your platform over here. Maybe make a proper announcement thread?
Anyway, I wouldn't recommend anyone to use a third party website to look for "best" crypto projects. This forum is in fact the best place to hunt for good projects. Those third party websites gets paid by the projects to mark them as "best. Hence you will get biased reviews from them. On other hand, if you use this forum to look for projects, you will get a better view of the projects. If a project is plain scam project, chances are they will be caught by the members of the forum.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 06:17:44 PM

If you intrresting on this you can simply visit at visit https://www.etherhunt.co

already visit the link above, and look like its a good site, because the site give an informations about a kind of good and reliable project depending on the assessment from the owner of the site
but, i think people need to do their research mate, because its about money

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 08:16:06 PM

Etherhunt found a way to shill projects.
If someone in here will invest in an altcoin, he will just go over to CMC and check which one is achieving goals and from there they can decide to invest or not. Most of the time actually they will just pick the top tokens on CMC because they know the newer tokens are not the most trusted. The most reputable are the ones on the first page of CMC.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:37:17 PM

You can find the best project at any time if you spare no effort in analyzing the current market situation and analyze the ratings of the coins. It is surprising that the answers to such questions are sought on the forum. If someone really knew the best project, they would definitely not share this information with anyone.
Anyway I will say you my favourite project at the moment: tokens on Binance Smart Chain!
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:32:25 PM

The success of every crypto Projects start with the teams, if team are experts in the field I'm sure they will come up with something new that will make the project become a success, most crypto project of today are just hyped Projects, they have nothing new to offer than take people's money and vanish in few months later

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:37:09 PM

I am not a fan of random suggestions about new projects to invest in, whether they are posted about at forums or social media mostly i do ignore or skip them because most of them are not even worth to have a look at but yes i do checkout a project when it is posted by an expert/mentor with which i jave good experience in the past and im confident that he would have posted the project after full due diligence and complete satisfaction.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 02:08:43 PM

It seems like the Blockchain you’re promoting belongs to you and not someone else, like you have written a whole page about this project already.

Instead of using a newbie account to be promoting this project it would have been best for you if you used your original old account that can be trusted, nobody is going to trust you with a newbie account, and you hiding behind a newbie account to shill a coin makes it even more suspicious. And next, I don’t just go to any website where people can list projects and just investing in any project I see there, it’s best for us to always do deep research and know whether it’s worth it.

maxreish

Merit: 326

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 08:27:48 AM

Those platforms you have mentioned offers good investment defi system but, honestly I am not familiar with those and since you brought those up here to shill. Im giving myself an opportunity to search those platforms. Seems etherhunt is improving their website as it has a popped up message saying the site currently under construction.

On the other hand, I think we can simply invest best in different way aside from investing or staking in such platforms above. Or simply buy and choose a coin for long term investment with profitable gains.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 08:01:34 AM

Think of a risk-free and reliable investment? Why didn't you join etherhunt's investment platform? I think it's a great place to start our investment as they offer each and every one of them a good investment plan.
If you intrresting on this you can simply visit at visit https://[potential scam site]

Kecia234 is posting scam sites. I would stay away from this.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
muratsink

Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 08:09:40 AM

Maybe looking who support some coin to know potential or not for coin to buy, lets see with TKO coin have pump more than 3000% from IEO price during IEO have 0.1$ and when active trading open with higher price above 3$, who behind this coin make we know about trusted and worth coin or not to invest, so far many good team and support behind some project coin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████