Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing and Trading Strategies.  (Read 297 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 07:24:59 PM

I guess there's many ways to do this. Let's say you invest £500. Your goal is to 10x you investments and happily pull out.
You invest in 5 coins. £100 each.

You track your investments and see that on your £500, you now are overall 100% up and see you have made £500, so £1000 in total.

Would you pull out £500 or would you leave it all in to grow to your 10x?

Any strategies here I can get to know?
10x is pretty hard and can't be easily achieved even if you have strategies to do it. First of all, I honestly would not target 10x because it can give you the unnecessary feeling of greediness and hope inside you. Setting up a plan after the analysis of the coin you are targeting would be better and applying risk management into your capital so you won't lose all the way if you experience a loss on a trade. 

Well, Your technique of diversification could be effective in the long term especially if the market is in the accumulation phase, The chances of making a profit from there is high.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:23:52 PM

I guess there's many ways to do this. Let's say you invest £500. Your goal is to 10x you investments and happily pull out.

You track your investments and see that on your £500, you now are overall 100% up and see you have made £500, so £1000 in total.

Is this a strategy? Isn't this sheer gambling? You just place your bets on 5 different cards and wait for any one of them to hit the jackpot or wait for all to win a jackpot? Investing strategically means choosing different companies based on any metric or number of metrics and then putting your money in the coins that come out as a result of that metric. You still can suffer a loss in this situation but at least it's not a dead gamble that you have put on 5 coins. Talking about pulling out when you have invested based on some technicals and fundamentals you will have the targets of each coin along with you and you don't have to worry about selling them based on your luck and timing. This is what a strategy looks like.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 10:46:11 PM

It depends on how much risk you can take. If you trade with a money you cannot afford to lose, better take out the 500USD after your gains as you can leave either with a win or a lose with your another 500USD profit. But if you can afford to lose 500USD, then risk it, but keep in mind that not all times you can win. Again, never be frustrated after loses. But never trade at first place without a trading plan and without following that plan. Goodluck mate!
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:53:15 AM

If we want to invest, I recommend that in the long term so that we generate greater profit. But choose coins with strong fundamentals, so that in
the long term the coins can develop and can provide a profit of at least 10x. Then regarding trading I usually choose coins with a high volume,
so I can make profit in the near future.

Because in my opinion day trading is the fastest way to make profit. When doing day trading I focus on making 2% profit a day, so if accumulated
in a month there will be enormous profit that can be obtained.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:32:46 AM

Once I started a new trading portfolio, I'll not collect any money from it for the next 12 months because my goal is to make more money and if there's already a profit for me, then I have to reinvest it and continue the cycle for the next 12months until I reach my profit goal. Do invest your spare money only so you won't need to withdraw if, create trading strategy and stay disciplined and consistent until you reach your destination.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:05:33 PM

Investment is mainly based on the investors decision and they have big bucket, so we can plan for large scale transaction and think some new strategies. Majority of the investors are ready to fix the auto trading and they follow the market pump and dump. But every investors are expect the daily growth so day trading is perfect decision in current traffic. We follow some rules like stop loss and maintain the stable growth, So active traders are maintain the any situation and they never expect any new strategies.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 02:23:46 PM

I will definitely withdraw my initial capital to make it safer. Money Management is very important to do so that trading can go well and in accordance with the strategy.
but don't overly assume that all your investments and trades are successful 100%, some of them will certainly experience losses. Decide how much profit you want to achieve, don't be too greedy. Psychology will also determine everything.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:54:11 PM

okey, if i were there i must see the updated of that tokens where i invested. If there any good updated i must stay for more price up but if there no more update i must sell those tokens and wait again for low rate or i will jump to another valuable coin where i can gain more benefits in recent days.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:11:38 PM

I'm a day trader and I always pull all of my profit once a week. I never let to hold the position for a long term when I got the profit. Just set the target price that I think it will be reached and make another strategy to make another entry.

Indeed, it will be different if you are a long term investment. You will set a high target and you will hold the profit position although in a few time it will be a lose position depend the market movement.

It is up to you, if you comfortable to see the profit position and you think that the price can up more than that you are deserve to get a huge profit. But otherwise, if you don't feel like seeing the profit position you hold and you panic if the price reverses then a good strategy is to sell it and withdraw the profit you have earned.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 04:12:15 PM

It is not easy to perfect one because every situation requires a new strategy which causes you to start over from zero. I have few things that I do but at the end of the day I realized that no matter how much I study, no matter how much I research, no matter how many times I have traded or invested, in the end it always comes down to luck.

Even one whale buying a huge amount from one coin could change its full future, something that is about to die and be gone, could be favorite coin of a whale who shares it with his followers as well and becomes something huge, or something like even bitcoin could have a 50% fall even more if a huge whale sells all their coins, think about grayscale selling ALL their coins. So, we are talking about something that can never be perfected that way, it could be decent and of course you could have good ones but you will always constantly need to change it and tweak it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:02:29 PM

Maybe you can sell for some amount and leave the rest in the wallet because the price can still increase. If you can sell some amount, you will have a chance to buy back the coin, and that means your coin amount will increase than before. But if you believe that the coin price will still increase until 100%, you can hold the coin and just wait. But there is no guarantee for when the time will come and make the price rise to 100%.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 11:02:25 PM

There's one thing I noticed during this bull market, the interestingly in a market gains are not really the ones that work it, it the boring market that gives out unexpected Gian, what do I mean, so many traders made gain in doge from this late period at cut off at short time too, verily, the old holders enjoys it all.

So what's the significant, the mistake you should ever do when running investment strategy is hodl until your target is reached, initially, you need to 10x, so shorting the number of coin holding definitely affects the outcome of gains in total, and reduces the time set for yourself. For instance, holding 1000 X coin from 10 cents to 20 cents gives you $200, while removing 100 from the quantity to 900 will give you $180.
Never short the quantity of your coin when having a target to reach 10x at certain period of time.
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 11:38:23 PM

Much better if you put it all together, maybe you can get a chance rather than spread it in 5 different coins. But that only if you are investing in good time because, in the reality, x10 is yet too far but of course, there is still a (small) chance.

I take the capital and secured it first, and leave my profit in there for another set of buying. because if you are a trader and you love doing it, no way to stops doing this especially when are profiting.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pakhirgan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 12:36:32 AM

Where can I get idea about which coin to invest now?
brandtalex

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 07:20:57 AM

That strategy is old buddy. You should try Futures trading. Good exchanges like Binance & KuCoin already have that. You should check BTC, ETH & LTC pairs on KuCoin as they have good trading volumes and low trading fees there.
darthflux

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 08:02:27 AM

Well, most of the time I only do scalping. Then if I see and do some research about the asset I hold, I do some futures trading on it. I also get some good trading strategies on Mudrex. Trading algorithms also give help on getting good strategies on trading.

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 04:52:56 PM

~
I would consider searching at the coin that I would through my 100.
Think of it like right now in Bitcoin, when it was still back in 10k.
Imagine I bought that time and I waited for it to reach by 20k  and there boom. Goal complete, but wait. This is Bitcoin, so this 20k still feels a bit small for that price surge.
Waited and waited then there boom 40k. It doubled. I am somehow contented to sell right now.

So in conclusion, search the coin first. If it never "potentially" reached a certain peak, then sell at that goal, otherwise think twice first.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 06:06:58 PM

There's one thing I noticed during this bull market, the interestingly in a market gains are not really the ones that work it, it the boring market that gives out unexpected Gian, what do I mean, so many traders made gain in doge from this late period at cut off at short time too, verily, the old holders enjoys it all.

So what's the significant, the mistake you should ever do when running investment strategy is hodl until your target is reached, initially, you need to 10x, so shorting the number of coin holding definitely affects the outcome of gains in total, and reduces the time set for yourself. For instance, holding 1000 X coin from 10 cents to 20 cents gives you $200, while removing 100 from the quantity to 900 will give you $180.
Never short the quantity of your coin when having a target to reach 10x at certain period of time.
Yeah holding all of your money intact and in the crypto world is very important, on top of that I can add one more thing and that keeps adding money in there. Many people think that it is way too late to make money from crypto if you get in now and many think that it is risky to keep your money when it is high etc etc, I do not believe any of that.

I put about 20 bucks into bitcoin for 2 months and I had 40 bucks and turned that into 300+ bucks in just 2.5 months, I know 300+ is nothing in this situation but I think it is obvious that we are doing great and this is why I think everyone should keep buying more and more, constantly, with the money they can afford to lose of course and can wait for it to go up. I personally did that and I am quite happy and I can't say how else I could have done this any other way during this period as well, it is really amazing.

Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 06:12:21 PM

Well, Investment and trading is 2 different thing in crypto. We invest to enter crypto. And also we invest to trade. We don't trade to invest. Mark that line which is your answer. Everything is depends on you if you are happy with your profit then exit. And start again with other coin. Well, you asked for 10x remember in any place 10x is not as much easy as you say. If you generate 100% profit in just few days. Then if you thought you should exit from this coin because it could be price dump now. But some others coin has potential to grow. Then exit from here and take in other coin.  Which could be your strategy to generate 10x.
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 08:16:18 PM

First let’s start with a normal investment that is not Cryptocurrency like gold and bonds and the rest of them – you know very well that none of these that are considered legit will fetch you up to 100% in a year right?

If you invested in bonds, in a year your highest profit will be 12% , so if you invested that 500 dollars in there you’re going to be getting extra 60 dollars making it 560 dollars in total. Then you come to cryptocurrency and you’re able to double that money from 500 dollars to 1000 dollars, that’s more than enough, you can withdraw the extra 500 dollars you have got and the rest can be left in the market since it’s now like free money that you’re investing with, and if you’re lucky the market will still increase.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: