Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 3684 times)
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:05:11 AM

Too risky if you buy another altcoin, but to play it safe, you can choose Ethereum. There are some coins XMR, USDT, MIOTA recommended at an affordable price that is cheaper than bitcoin, but you can have a lot of coins for investment,
In essence, just choose tokens or coins that are already popular and have a good ranking in the market, so that the risk is lower and the potential for more profit, because good tokens always have a lot of interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 01:23:28 PM

If you want to invest in the safe coins, here is the list

Eth
Ada
Dot
Link
Bnb

You won't lose your money in the long run, if you hold any of these coins. I would suggest to keep all of them in your portfolio.
Those lists have the potential to increase, and only a matter of time that will answer when that coins list will increase. But I am sure that ethereum and bnb will not have to wait too long to increase because both ethereum and BNB have a big potential to rise after this. But if others want to invest in that coin list, it is better to analyze more to see if that coin is good for them or to search for the other coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 01:54:39 PM

Eth
Ada
Dot
Link
Bnb

You won't lose your money in the long run, if you hold any of these coins. I would suggest to keep all of them in your portfolio.
Those lists have the potential to increase, and only a matter of time that will answer when that coins list will increase. But I am sure that ethereum and bnb will not have to wait too long to increase because both ethereum and BNB have a big potential to rise after this. But if others want to invest in that coin list, it is better to analyze more to see if that coin is good for them or to search for the other coins.
For ethereum and BNB, I think it will improve, maybe it's just a matter of time,
so we don't need to worry about it anymore and just be patient waiting for the time to increase,
what you say is also true we cannot just invest because it will only waste time and we can lose,
therefore, before investing, make sure we do research and analyze first it is very important

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 03:32:12 PM

I currently recommend buying ETH, BNB and LTC. The potential for LTC is very high even though at this time it has not had a good increase, but when viewed at this time the potential for LTC is very large and this can be used as an option for large purchases
-Zj-

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 04:17:08 PM

I would inves AnRkeyX. Super promising etherium based Defi NFT protocol.

Excellent team ( cryptocelebrity J.R Salbego as a CEO) and very cool sites.

Lot of hype as well at Telegram forum
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:26:19 PM

Eth
Ada
Dot
Link
Bnb

For ethereum and BNB, I think it will improve, maybe it's just a matter of time,
so we don't need to worry about it anymore and just be patient waiting for the time to increase,
what you say is also true we cannot just invest because it will only waste time and we can lose,
therefore, before investing, make sure we do research and analyze first it is very important
But we need to manage our emotions because investing in altcoin means the price will follow where the bitcoin price moves. So that can affect our heart and we can get panic if the price is down. If we can easily manage that, I am sure that we will not have a problem being a weak hand, and we can buy back the coin if the price is down.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Nisterse

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:20:40 AM

ETH is the ultimate altcoin investment right now for me. I think its trying to be consistent as it is and not going to 2k is a good thing right now. Gotta get loads of ETH as it is cheap still. Once it get to 2k resistance, it'll be too hard to get em. Volume will constantly increasing count on that.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:24:57 AM

First of all you should buy half of your investment Eth  and other half for cardano,polka dot and some stellar for long term.
I personally own and will hold some Cardano, Stellar and Polkadot for the long run, all 3 are very promising and still in early stages of adoption.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:10:45 AM

I've been looking to invest in some rising altcoins for quite a while now. Any suggestions for temporary investment? Smiley

why didn't you choose Cardano, Eth, Aurora and Tokenomy or TEN in investing? I think the coins will give you maximum results. little assets that I have I invest there to get real results.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:20:28 AM

why didn't you choose Cardano, Eth, Aurora and Tokenomy or TEN in investing? I think the coins will give you maximum results. little assets that I have I invest there to get real results.

I would be careful with Ethereum. I have real doubts that its price would be changed greatly and here is why: since Ethereum updated ATH (or lets say passed $1800 mark), its growth almost froze. After that, for example, Bitcoins price went to check $47k level, and now has already passed $51k. What Ethereum does - it simply marks time. Ethereum would be a good long term investment, but to reach a nice price of $2000  investor would have to wait months imo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ASCOLTD

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:40:25 AM

I think after our suggestions here. You should also make your research on the coins suggested, get to know the team members, what the coin targeted for. 
 You should invest in EGLD. Even though the price is a little high now but if you are able to buy and hold it for about a year.  Trust me you will be rich!
kooboat

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 12:02:09 PM

There are a lot of great coins on the market that are doing well.  It all depends  on your research  and a little bit of luck.  At the moment, notable  coins  like BNB and ETH seems  to be in the green. Sometimes,  it's just not so easy looking  for the right  time  to enter.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●[/
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 12:52:42 PM

I've been looking to invest in some rising altcoins for quite a while now. Any suggestions for temporary investment? Smiley

I can't recommend you the altcoins you could invest in, but I can share with you what altcoins I bought. The first is ETH, I believe that it should show even greater growth at least until the end of the year. The second altcoin is LTC. At the moment, LTC has not yet reached its previous price peak and is now confidently moving up. I believe that LTC should show growth at least up to $ 400-500 per coin. I don't have such a large investment portfolio, but I was happy to share my vision with you.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 12:56:19 PM

in the long run I advise you to buy the top 50 altcoins.
but for now due to the downturn in market conditions, most of the altcoins have the opportunity to go up even higher.
after btc reaches new ath at 52000 $ then when sideways altcoins will start to rise.
There is nothing wrong with investing in the top 50 altcoins because it has great potential in the future.
regardless of all that I think it comes down to individual decisions,
most importantly before buying altcoins make sure we have to analyze and research first so you don't regret it later

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 01:41:26 PM

The current market has a lot of good coins and high applications in the current life, but I probably think the things that lead will always be the pioneers and build things. As for the altcoin ETH and DOT, I appreciate both very much, and I also think the potential for the current position will help it stay in the market.

Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:29:45 PM

It seems to me that the best coin for investing for beginners is the Ethereum coin.
The main thing after the purchase isnt to panic if the price falls for a short time and not to catch euphoria when the price is higher.
I also have ethereum in my portfolio and I don't think that someday my portfolio will remain without this coin.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:31:44 PM

The thing with altcoins is that there are two sides to it  regardless speculation it can have two side of involvement in some cases it very well may be exceptionally productive however again it can without much of a profit and people loss lots of investment due to the hype  by advertisers and price  isn't steady, ethereuem is a superior alternative for long haul investment .
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:40:56 PM

Much difficult to go for one at this moment. I don't think ETH would be a good option as it's fees is already making it hard to trade. BNB too has increased a lot but their fees are still low enough and the exchange binance going strong. Tron is another alt worth holding. They haven't had a large increase and they have a larger usebase. Litecoin still can be good option as a cheaper bitcoin alternative.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:41:45 PM

It seems to me that the best coin for investing for beginners is the Ethereum coin.
The main thing after the purchase isnt to panic if the price falls for a short time and not to catch euphoria when the price is higher.
I also have ethereum in my portfolio and I don't think that someday my portfolio will remain without this coin.

Ethereum and Bitcoin are good since it is the top coin the market, all I can they can trade those who are in the top 20, for more secure trade and will not run after, but I suggest $BNB since it is very hot now and Binance is the most popular exchange in the whole world right now, it can be the next ETH or next to ETH soon , I am holding $BNB right now, it keeps growing , you may stake it in Binance too.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:49:20 PM

For temporary or short term investment choose stellar the reason is stellar is trading at .4$ and you will get more coins and the profit margin is high as compared to other top rated coins which are trading between 20-80$. If you have high capital than go with Ethereum, Bitcoin and Polkadot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: