Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 3684 times)
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 09:45:48 PM

For now my long-term recommendations TKO, BNB, SFP, WRX, ZIL - I believe in the future of these altcoins. Their progress was very fast. Their update and roadmap looks very promising. This is my personal opinion, maybe you can discuss with your friends about some of my recommendations.

Overall I agree with you, and one of them is TKO which is currently very good to invest in and has the potential to grow, whether it is for the short term or the long term, because this one token is currently in great demand and if this condition continues, its growth would be great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armanhusni

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 10:22:36 PM

it is your choice. I call it because I have made a profit in investing by investing in aurora. but if you offer the bnb it is a good offer in my opinion.
Yes, in general I never force anyone to follow my choice in investing, because everyone is free to choose any investment for himself, but on this occasion I am just trying to give advice on wiser investment choices, and if you don't want to follow it it won't be a problem for anyone.

surely everyone will listen to suggestions like that, in my opinion it is a good advice to increase assets in investing, especially investments that are aimed at BNB, that's very wise advice. I have also invested in BNB but I have only invested a little. thank you for your best advice.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 10:32:34 PM

If you have enough liquidities then you should invest in below listed altcoins which have Very possible profits.

Dogecoin
Solna
DIA Token
Cartesi
Wink
Student coin
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 10:42:28 PM

your advice in my opinion is very good for preserving assets or balances that are owned by many people. but I want to add a little about altcoins that are worthy of being a short-term investment, including cardano, btt, doge and aurora. do you agree with what i offer this? thank you
I agree with the advice you offer, but there is a little that I don't agree with, namely the Aurora token, because in my opinion this token is still not suitable to be chosen so I agree more if you want to replace it with BNB.
Yes, it cannot be denied, now that we have all come out of the doubts about altcoins, now there are quite a few altcoins that can be used as investment. It is enough for us to prepare ourselves not to choose a weak altcoin
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:49:21 PM

I've been looking to invest in some rising altcoins for quite a while now. Any suggestions for temporary investment? Smiley

If you are looking for the potentials altcoins in the market, I suggest you to choose first the top exchange site
platform in the market and one of the good place to find these platforms is coinmarketcap, then once you decide in which
of the exchange you like to use, check its top coins listed then know the volume it has how many and decide if it is good to buy
or not depending in your assessment. Good luck!

jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 09:10:06 PM

I've been looking to invest in some rising altcoins for quite a while now. Any suggestions for temporary investment? Smiley
There are so many altcoins prices that are low at bearable prices. Of course, Binance exchange listed altcoins. I really missed the Cartesi project, even this bounty campaign. I will suggest you two altcoins but those aren't Binance listed and good for temporary investment. Although I'm not forced to invest without your investment research, One is CTI and the second one is Radix.
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 09:32:57 PM

If you say which one to use now, I would say do it in ADA. Lots of potential. I would say invest in TRX. TRX can be 4-5x at any time. These carry less risk. If you want to make a good profit with a little more risk then buy CUR. It can go 30-40$ anytime.  Also suitable for SXP for Invest.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 11:26:12 AM

At that time I will suggest to you EOS for investment. It is potential coin. I hope soon it will cross 20 usd. The team are very talent. You also invest ETH too. It will pump regularly. If you hold long term you can buy TRX , XLM, BNB, KCS and SXP.

Cadaver20

Activity: 1442
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 11:39:35 AM

The best Altcoins to invest in I think are the popular altcoins. Altcoin is very good investment.
There are so many popular altcoins.  Which of these do you want to specify? If you specify something, it would be good for everyone.

The growth of ethereum is the highest in the current crypto market. It is rumored that ethereum will hit $ 5k very soon. I think it would be most profitable to invest in ethereum now.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:58:40 AM

Syscoin all the way. It's the most undervalued project I know of right now. It's been around since 2014 there was an ICO and the escrow run away with all the project's Bitcoins. The developers kept working on it anyway, even without the funds.

Today they even have a publically traded company whose main project is the syscoin platform.

Syscoin can do many of the things Ethereum can do, just much better.

It can support more transactions than a credit card network at smaller fees (a cent or two), on that alone it deserves more adoption.

It's environmentally friendly and secure at the same time by being merge mined with bitcoin.

It rewards long term holders by having a masternode network (and if you don't have enough money to get a masternode you can pool funds and have masternodes set up with other people in such a way that there are multiple payment addresses)

Long term Masternode operators get a seniority bonus which could be quite lucrative so a lot of people will be hodling for the long term probably decades.

Syscoin as a platform is the perfect place for people to build projects like other cryptos or NFTs. The team behind syscoin just launched an NFT marketplace.

The only problem is that there is very little adoption but with a dedicated team like Syscoin's I think it's only a matter of time.

None of this is financial advice, and I don't recommend investing in Syscoin but if you choose to do you have to do your own due dilligence.

Syscoin to the moon.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 12:02:56 PM

Now it is too difficult to correctly understand what will be expensive in a long time, not to mention short positions. It all depends on the group of people who gather around the project. I would like to clarify with people in this topic 3 ideas for investment for the next 2-3 months?
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 01:32:04 PM

Now it is too difficult to correctly understand what will be expensive in a long time, not to mention short positions. It all depends on the group of people who gather around the project. I would like to clarify with people in this topic 3 ideas for investment for the next 2-3 months?

When I recommended Syscoin, it's for the long term. It's a smallcap so there can be huge gains. The team has been there forever working even at the worst of price conditions so it's not a project that will disappear overnight.

If you're trying to make profit by timing the market (in the next 2-3 months) forget about it. No-one knows what going to go increase or decrease in the short term. The market isn't rational like that.

Unless you're willing to risk all of your funds don't try and time the market.

Syscoin is incredibly underrated for what it offers. It deserves to be in the top 5 yet it's like 150-200.

It just decreased in price after a price spike so it's not a bad time to buy (this is not investment advice)

The market cap of syscoin is currently about 293, let's call it 300 Million. It deserves to be in the top 5, it deserves a 300 Billion market cap. So it has a potential (especially if the rest of the crypto market increases) to do 1000x, that's 100,000%

That's over the long term. That's how I see it.

Of course like anything else it could just end up as a dead project if things don't pan out. Unlike many other projects the Syscoin team has proven themselves time after time since 2014.

Another project I'm interested in is Helium but I have no idea how it works yet so I got to figure it all out. Not that I'm all that technically competent, this is only my opinion after all, it's not investment advice.

This crypto space of ours is very volatile very risky especially if you're trying to invest.

None of this is investment advice and I'm not acting as a fiduciary. But I am being honest. Never risk more than what you can afford to lose.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
imran101
Copper Member

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 04:49:31 PM

My suggestion is that you can invest in DEGO. This project is a very powerful project. Although the project is new. But in the future this project has the potential to present itself as a much better project. This project already has a binance list. You can invest here if you want
Cornia

Activity: 1386
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:12:23 PM

My suggestion is that you can invest in DEGO. This project is a very powerful project. Although the project is new. But in the future this project has the potential to present itself as a much better project. This project already has a binance list. You can invest here if you want
DEGO is not an altcoin. It is a token. I think OP is looking for an Altcoin to invest in not a token. There has been a lot of hype in DEGO tokens. As a result, those who held or invested in it made much more profit. But it remains to be seen how valuable it will be after a long time.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:45:06 PM

for a while it is difficult to find coins with good movements. however for long term investment I think BNB is very good for now, although many say ETH coin is good for long term investment.
however, in my opinion, BNB will be much higher in price if it saves it longer and will take a lot of profit compared to investing in ETH.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:06:11 PM

When I recommended Syscoin, it's for the long term. It's a smallcap so there can be huge gains. The team has been there forever working even at the worst of price conditions so it's not a project that will disappear overnight.

If you're trying to make profit by timing the market (in the next 2-3 months) forget about it. No-one knows what going to go increase or decrease in the short term. The market isn't rational like that.

Unless you're willing to risk all of your funds don't try and time the market.

Syscoin is incredibly underrated for what it offers. It deserves to be in the top 5 yet it's like 150-200.

It just decreased in price after a price spike so it's not a bad time to buy (this is not investment advice)

The market cap of syscoin is currently about 293, let's call it 300 Million. It deserves to be in the top 5, it deserves a 300 Billion market cap. So it has a potential (especially if the rest of the crypto market increases) to do 1000x, that's 100,000%

That's over the long term. That's how I see it.

Of course like anything else it could just end up as a dead project if things don't pan out. Unlike many other projects the Syscoin team has proven themselves time after time since 2014.

Another project I'm interested in is Helium but I have no idea how it works yet so I got to figure it all out. Not that I'm all that technically competent, this is only my opinion after all, it's not investment advice.

This crypto space of ours is very volatile very risky especially if you're trying to invest.

None of this is investment advice and I'm not acting as a fiduciary. But I am being honest. Never risk more than what you can afford to lose.
I agree with you. But only the ones with strongest will and mind shall indulge in. With these coins, it would require time before you can reap what you sow. So being too emotional and fearful is not good because all efforts can just go to waste if decisions are not done right and made impulsively.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:25:57 PM

There are so many popular altcoins.  Which of these do you want to specify? If you specify something, it would be good for everyone.

The growth of ethereum is the highest in the current crypto market. It is rumored that ethereum will hit $ 5k very soon. I think it would be most profitable to invest in ethereum now.

Reaching $ 5k or not in the near future, ethereum remains the best altcoin investment, the large capitalization in the market and the large number of altcoin holders is one of the reasons for choosing it. Altcoin that is very suitable for investment is ethereum and that's undeniable.

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:29:06 PM

The best Altcoins to invest in I think are the popular altcoins. Altcoin is very good investment.
And in your opinion what are the Altcoins that are popular nowadays so that other people can know and make it a good choice for investment, so try to mention some of the Altcoins that you think are popular at this time in several network chains.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 09:01:05 AM

And the best altcoins right now are ETH and BNB, two competing altcoins, ETH in rank 2 which can still grow despite the cost issues complained of in transactions, and BNB which continues to innovate and more and more projects are adopting this platform.
The problem of transaction fees on the Ethereum platform is not an obstacle for Ethereum to continue to grow because you can see at this point that Ethereum already has a new ATH that is past $ 4K, and it will obviously be very difficult to compete with others including BNB.
But in fact there are many people who complain about the large transaction fees,
even so it is true what you say is that it is not an obstacle for ethereum to develop,
And by looking at the development of ethereum so far it is also good, especially since ethereum 2.0 has been released

Adeosho15

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 09:03:45 AM

you should try BNB, do note that you still have to do your findings personally before investing in any coin

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: