Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 3684 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:03:38 AM

• Cardano
  • Ethereum
  • Dogecoin
  • Uniswap
  • N2 Coin
  • Litecoin
That's your version and now is my version:
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Binance
  • Litecoin
  • Cardano
  • Tron
More or less the same as my version with yours,
the coins you mention above are really promising and I think everyone already knows about it,
because it has been proven that many people have benefited from these coins

diahsw

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 10:25:52 PM

I suggest, before investing, you try to understand what tokens will be invested, and the future of these tokens, don't overly listen to other people's words. So if the results are good, you will be satisfied with your own choice.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN - CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ─────
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
arapgeceleri

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 10:58:41 PM

Rather than seeking investment advice, you should research your own investment and determine a coin according to your investment strategy. If the bad trend in the last days continues, there will be coins that create many buying opportunities after the market enters the month season. It will be healthier to do your own risk management by researching those coins that allow you to make good gains in the bull season.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 11:06:03 PM

Hmmmh right now most altcoin are very cheap to buy if you actually believe the bear market is not over but I think its personally up to you to make that decision but If I have some usdt laying around I will definetely go alts shopping right now because am sure You might gain alot from it but still remember is likely a huge risk at this point but still worth it

CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 11:16:15 PM

I have a list of cheap altcoins if you want to invest, invest in my list, VIDY, Nervos Network, AURORA (RISK), Verasity, Algorand, HoloChain, and Sandbox.
This is a list of my favorite investments that I have analyzed before, currently their prices are very cheap, you can invest and hold until the target is reached,
remember the target can be up to 10x if the altcoin starts again.

ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 11:29:02 PM

There are over 7 thousand altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, it would be hard to recommend a particular one for you. But what you should consider before investing in any altcoins is the purpose and use case. If the coin has a solid use case, there is higher chance it's going to succeed.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 04:30:48 AM

• Cardano
  • Ethereum
  • Dogecoin
  • Uniswap
  • N2 Coin
  • Litecoin
That's your version and now is my version:
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Binance
  • Litecoin
  • Cardano
  • Tron
More or less the same as my version with yours,
the coins you mention above are really promising and I think everyone already knows about it,
because it has been proven that many people have benefited from these coins
in fact all the altcoins that are ranked on CMC and Coingecko are very worthy of choice for future investments. but we also should not ignore the many new coins that have not even entered and will enter the exchange, many of which are potential. but in a situation like this which is experiencing deep correction, we should indeed stick to the coins that are already on the exchange, as well as the best ratings and the market cap is quite promising.

Ethereum, BNB, ADA, XRP, DOT may currently be among the best in the rankings, but why not Doge of course we have to see a few more moments, if there is no more shocks. even though management has tried to improve performance, with the results obtained from the increase in last time . if there are no more shocks, it should be worth investing in.

ICP, SOL is a newcomer who immediately made a surprise, but unfortunately could not sustain it because the influence of bitcoin is felt in all altcoins. then there is nothing wrong with buying at the same time waiting for changes from bitcoin that will also affect altcoins.

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 05:06:09 AM

Best investment is about best times to start, for how long and when to sell it, because in the market trend of crypto always changed it. My personal suggestion, now for the better our investment divide in to 2 different kind of crypto based on marketcap. 50% of balance for low cap coin, i choosed INJ, HNS, SRM. And for the high cap coin I will pick competitor of ETH because problem of network congestion did not solve yet, those are AVAX, SOL,  and POLYGON.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
EmmaGod

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 05:12:13 AM

This is actually the best time to invest in cryptocurrency owing to the drop in the value of most cryptocurrency. The general dip in value has given rise to more investors and before long the market correction would be over. I believe dogecoin is a good choice for quick gain and for long term hold ethereum and Bitcoin should suffice. Taking some low value altcoin like Shiba inu wouldn't be a bad idea.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 09:24:56 AM

like Ethereum, Doge.
people have their own fav coin to invest in. and sometimes the other coin is better than the chosen one just because its favourite coin.
dont forget to calculate and study about 'that' coin before investing. every data will give you good step.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 09:35:58 AM

Choosing a good altcoin to invest in is not easy and requires a market review, you have to be careful when investing in several altcoins, but the popular coins are of course eth, xrp, even Dogecoin which will be the choice to invest, while with news from Elon Musk. and many people are hunting to invest in Dogecoin.

Actually now it's a little easy to choose which Altcoin is good for investing because there are already a few tools through ranking sites and several news sites about cryptocurrency, so choosing it will obviously not be difficult for anyone, but in terms of investment everyone should always determine the timeframe and also The risk is, because Dogecoin is still very risky to be used as an investment even though Dogecoin is supported by Elon Musk, as well as XRP which is still at risk even though the potential is always there, and for ETH I think it's always good to choose in any condition.
sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 09:47:55 AM

like Ethereum, Doge.
people have their own fav coin to invest in. and sometimes the other coin is better than the chosen one just because its favourite coin.
dont forget to calculate and study about 'that' coin before investing. every data will give you good step.
You're right, a favorite coin might make us understand better how the project is developed. so are marketing and planning for the future. we have a lot more data than just following the hype of the altcoins on the market.
I myself have long chosen BNB and LTC for my favorite investments. I have benefited from yesterday's pump. and when the current correction I try to get it back in several stages.

jmyng

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 10:13:10 AM

Hi there whoever is reading! These days the trend is around meme coins or as some would like to call it shit coins. Initially, I wasn't interested in them. But soon I was fascinated by them when coins like Shiba Inu blew up. I have noticed that these coins have a strong community of HOLDERS that are with them for the long run and a decent product to offer coupled with a good marketing strategy) I then did my research with a friend both of us have been investors in the crypto space for a considerably long time and seen a couple of what we like to call crypto winter.

We then stumbled upon this coin called $CATNIP MONEY, did our research, and are current investors in it (We are top 100 holders makes me so happy to announce that lol). Those who are still looking around to make their first investment in meme coins and join the trend which is here to stay I would only ask you to visit the CATNIP MONEY website, join the Telegram group, follow their Twitter to get an understanding of what they the project and the people behind it are all about. I have been in the telegram group for over a week now and it's always an entertaining experience.

There are so many reasons I can throw at you why one should invest in CATNIP MONEY. However, let me only say a few things in general about it here and let you guys find out more about it.

The CATNIP MONEY team is number 1. They are extremely dedicated to working long hours to ensure the marketing and development of the project continue to progress. Not only the core team but you would be surprised to know that the community members are equally hard-working in their efforts to do social media marketing (am an example lol). This is what makes it awesome! The PEOPLE!

The second thing I would like to share is the ecosystem that they aspire to build and have on their road map. It's not just a meme coin like so many in the market. The ecosystem is designed to ensure that CATNIP becomes the magic internet money. CATNIP has the first of its kind (never before done) NFTs that have yielding capabilities. These are limited NFTs 250 in number, some of which would be auctioned in the near future which would of course create more hype around CATNIP. These NFTs will yield PURR tokens which then would be like earning on the side.

One would also be able to stake CATNIP tokens and generate PURR. Also not to mention their redistribution feature would make sure you keep getting rewarded more CATNIPs the longer you hold them. This is so because there is a tax imposed on all buying and selling and a portion of which will come to us, CATNIP HOLDERS.

There are actually so many more things about this awesome project but I don't want to make this post any longer than this. So am going to end this post here and leave the website and their socials for you all to check out.
Appreciate the time and interest. Have a great day ahead. And stay safe. We will win this war against corona!!!
CATNIP Website: https://www.catnip.money/
Himalayacoin007

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 02:00:41 PM

Himalaya Coin Cheesy

https://gettr.com/user/himalayaxchange
https://discord.com/invite/rjgMkPQ7p7
https://twitter.com/himalayaxchange
bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 02:15:02 PM

Himalaya Coin Cheesy
What? Shocked it's like the name of a mountain in the world, if I may know what you are making the name of a coin called the Himalayan coin? is it because the price can go up as high as the Himalayas? Grin

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 06:19:30 PM

I've been looking to invest in some rising altcoins for quite a while now. Any suggestions for temporary investment? Smiley

Easiest and safest? I would say Ethereum if you consider it an altcoin.
I also consider Link, Uniswap, The Graph, Dogecoin, Synthetix good long-term investments.
Might not be the best for short-term speculative gains though.

kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 07:12:17 PM

BTT, aurora, and Cardano, just research projects, coins, and look at the charts. I won't take anyone's word for it unless you do your own research. I said it was a good project because I had already enjoyed the benefits of the token.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
Himalayacoin007

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 01:41:30 AM

Himalaya Coin Cheesy
What? Shocked it's like the name of a mountain in the world, if I may know what you are making the name of a coin called the Himalayan coin? is it because the price can go up as high as the Himalayas? Grin

Thanks for your attention, I am editing, you will know soon.

We have our own digital dollar Himalaya Dollar like USDT, our own exchange, our own payment system, our own ecosystem, you will be shocked, I promise you.

https://gettr.com/user/himalayaxchange
https://discord.com/invite/rjgMkPQ7p7
https://twitter.com/himalayaxchange
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:53:00 AM

There are over 7 thousand altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, it would be hard to recommend a particular one for you. But what you should consider before investing in any altcoins is the purpose and use case. If the coin has a solid use case, there is higher chance it's going to succeed.
Yes, but instead of being confused in choosing from 7 thousand Altcoins in cryptocurrency, it is better to choose Altcoins that are always in the top ten in the ranking, because the risk will also be less than choosing Altcoins that are ranked too far from the top.

In the midst of many corrections in altcoins, it is indeed better to choose altcoins that are in the top ranks, the possibility to rise and grow again is still wide open because there have been many who have invested in it compared to other altcoins.

Godwinpaul

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:56:25 AM

The altcoin that is worth holding for long term are those that whose market capitalisation are within the top 10 in the coin market cap website. These projects would be most likely trading in billions of dollars and that would give some extent of satisfaction to holders. The altcoin market is getting bigger by the day, that means an increasing opportunity to choose from a variety.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: