Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden gems under the radar potential 10-100x  (Read 636 times)
Alanin (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:15:14 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2021, 07:26:34 PM by Alanin

Pokeball - POKE
Market cap 1,1mil$

Jeg launched their own dex. Has good yeild farm concept with token burning to ensure deflation. And already having a ico launching on their service soon.
Very low mcap: only about 1.1mil!
And very good volume too, even though its not trading on any of the big exchanges yet. Could go heck of alot higher, with the latest trend troughtout these dexes. Just look at how cake and uniswap are soaring. If it just went 10% of their current value, you would make crazy returns.
This is for sure one of my favorites for this year.
Could this maybe be a 50x? Or maybe even 1000x with the hype of defi dex's
Their swap exchange is up too Smiley https://swap.pokeball.finance/
And tomorrow 12th feb, they start burning and buyback: https://twitter.com/PokeballFinance/status/1359927426168594436?s=19

Julswap - JulD
28mil mcap

The equivalent of uniswap running on new binance smart chain with functions from sushiswap. Currently valued at less than 40m mcap. Cz been talking juld and cake in ask and tell session. Expecting them both to become way more popular then they are now. Easily a 10x over time as binance will help promote it.

Fusion - FSN
Market cap 35mil$

Legendary founder of vchain(2,4bil$) and qtum(800mil$) working on this new project. He has rumor for being very good at these kind of projects. So also expecting a nice increase over 2021. hopefully 10-20x when it gets listed on some big exchanges like binance, where qtum and vchain already heavily trades.

Pancakeswap - CAKE
750mil$ mcap

Promoted heavily by binance lately. And with more growth and utility than uniswap. I expect it to overhaul uniswap within the year. Making it a potential 3-10x, even with the massive mcap

I am of course NOT a financial expert. So dont consider this advise.
Just a degen monkey who loves banana and rocketships that go beyond moon. Roll Eyes
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:04:07 AM

Fusion - [ FSN ] , no brainer 's pick  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5314845.0
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 11:34:41 AM

Am hooping binance will list JulD soon, that will make it go parabolic, i have been hearing the talk about julswap for sometime now and it seem it will be a nice short to mid term investment, most of the dex coin are doing great, i will be keeping my eyes on this one, when cz talk about something just get ready  Wink

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 11:49:42 AM

I think that due to the extremely high fee for transactions on the Ethereum platform, now a lot of projects will open on the Tron and Waves platforms. In my opinion, the prices of these two coins should go up significantly.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 12:07:44 PM

what about safepal?
I see these coin are hot right now, after listing on Binance they went up quite a lot. many people who get profit from this project, investors and airdrop hunters get big profits. I think this project is one of the hidden gems too.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 12:26:28 PM

i just agree for CAKE , JulD just a very high risk for me, very low liquidity , its seems like Kebab , but well , kebab still better than this one , about fusion , well , i never heard it before .
what about safepal?
I see these coin are hot right now, after listing on Binance they went up quite a lot. many people who get profit from this project, investors and airdrop hunters get big profits. I think this project is one of the hidden gems too.
safepal ? yes indeed, currently already x30 based on IEO price , with a bull season , going to $7 seems possible i guess.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:19:45 PM

what about safepal?
It is. I just did not wanna include as it has been talked about alot by others
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:32:13 PM

Impressive performance by pokeball. This coin looks ready to travel high. It is almost half of its all time high and I see more of it to come. The others are equally worth an investors attention. 
Yea. And just reached the hardcap on their ico 😃
https://twitter.com/BdayCakeFinance/status/1359825185864622081?s=19
And if you havent seen their dex yet. Heres the link: https://swap.pokeball.finance/#/swap  it was pretty confusing to find. Maybe they should fix that imo.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 04:30:04 PM

Impressive performance by pokeball. This coin looks ready to travel high. It is almost half of its all time high and I see more of it to come. The others are equally worth an investors attention. 

I agree, and investors will clearly be eyeing the project that has good potential, 2021 there will be ample room for newcomers such as Pancakeswap, Julswap and also the growth of UniSwap which has recently jumped quite drastically. didn't investors already start. and we seem to be catching up with them soon.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 04:44:20 PM

I don't understand why you pick the topic hidden gems, when indeed most of these tokens we already know them, any project that is more than $1 million market cap is not hidden again, to have a project valued at $1 is a huge achievement not to talk of the 10's of million projects you put on the list. Look for the real hidden projects not those that have done 27X or more that you put on the list

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 04:49:16 PM

what about safepal?
Safepal is good but this time it's overhyped and safepal is not yet touching the buy area. This coin is still over valued at this moment consider from there are lots of bugs on its wallet.
I personally will buy SFP if that will be less than $2.
It's too risky to buy the hyped coin right now. You will get more chance to lose your money instantly on the market. You should think about your position dude.
You were buying at peak price.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Az43

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 05:12:37 PM

Dero is a next X100: TRUE HIDDEN GEM NO MARKETING

1) low cap
2) support SC FHE (first coin to do this)
3) small community (marketing not started)

Mainnet:
First BlockDAG.
Cryptonote from scratch in Golang
Fastest bulletproofs

Current on Testnet:
New unique & fast protocol based on #HomomorphicEncryption with instant sync.

Private Smart Contracts coming this month.
Please DYOR
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:45:52 PM

I don't understand why you pick the topic hidden gems, when indeed most of these tokens we already know them, any project that is more than $1 million market cap is not hidden again, to have a project valued at $1 is a huge achievement not to talk of the 10's of million projects you put on the list. Look for the real hidden projects not those that have done 27X or more that you put on the list
That aint necesarily true.. just because a project has more than 1mil capital, doesnt means i cant be considered a gem. every single coin i put on the list has been properly researched, hence why the title.
I do however think that the title fits pretty good..

Not every "gem" is worth the same.. saphhire is cheaper than diamond.. yet they are both considered a gem..I hope you get the metaphore.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:59:15 PM

indeed, i agree with you because for me a hidden gems will have less than $1 million market capitalizations with low trading volume
but, the project has an active development and strong team
but i saw the oP write a project with more than $30 million market cap, thats mean he didn't understand what the meaning of hidden gems

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:02:13 PM

Pokeball - POKE
Market cap 1,1mil$

Jeg launched their own dex. Has good yeild farm concept with token burning to ensure deflation. And already having a ico launching on their service soon.
Very low mcap: only about 1.1mil!
And very good volume too, even though its not trading on any of the big exchanges yet. Could go heck of alot higher, with the latest trend troughtout these dexes. Just look at how cake and uniswap are soaring. If it just went 10% of their current value, you would make crazy returns.
This is for sure one of my favorites for this year.
Could this maybe be a 50x? Or maybe even 1000x with the hype of defi dex's
Their swap exchange is up too Smiley https://swap.pokeball.finance/
And tomorrow 12th feb, they start burning and buyback: https://twitter.com/PokeballFinance/status/1359927426168594436?s=19

Julswap - JulD
28mil mcap

The equivalent of uniswap running on new binance smart chain with functions from sushiswap. Currently valued at less than 40m mcap. Cz been talking juld and cake in ask and tell session. Expecting them both to become way more popular then they are now. Easily a 10x over time as binance will help promote it.

Fusion - FSN
Market cap 35mil$

Legendary founder of vchain(2,4bil$) and qtum(800mil$) working on this new project. He has rumor for being very good at these kind of projects. So also expecting a nice increase over 2021. hopefully 10-20x when it gets listed on some big exchanges like binance, where qtum and vchain already heavily trades.

Pancakeswap - CAKE
750mil$ mcap

Promoted heavily by binance lately. And with more growth and utility than uniswap. I expect it to overhaul uniswap within the year. Making it a potential 3-10x, even with the massive mcap

I am of course NOT a financial expert. So dont consider this advise.
Just a degen monkey who loves banana and rocketships that go beyond moon. Roll Eyes

maybe you can called POKE one as a hidden gem, but not with JulD, FSN and CAKE
because a lot of people knew about this JulD, FSN and CAKE , and the cap already high
regards
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:18:21 PM

I guess u guys make solid point to the dufinition "hidden gem"
I cant change the title. But i will remember that until the next. Anyways i hope you understand what im trying to point out  Smiley

But since the crypto market is ever expanding. Maybe some day i far future, the ones i mentioned would hopefully be a good invwstment
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:19:10 PM

Are you sure guys that poke is a good coin? it remembered me about Pokemons.  Tongue

Pancakeswap is the altcoin that I think has the potential with all of those coins that have been mentioned. Its staking allows many of the investors look into it because its ROI is better than any other.

But if there will be more additional stakers, I think that the APY will become lesser due to demand.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:54:56 PM

Dero is a next X100: TRUE HIDDEN GEM NO MARKETING

1) low cap
2) support SC FHE (first coin to do this)
3) small community (marketing not started)

Mainnet:
First BlockDAG.
Cryptonote from scratch in Golang
Fastest bulletproofs

Current on Testnet:
New unique & fast protocol based on #HomomorphicEncryption with instant sync.

Private Smart Contracts coming this month.
Please DYOR

in the past i have a lot of dero in my wallet, but already sell my dero few months ago
maybe i will think to buy back this coin and try to find the best buy zone
hopefully the hype on dag will come soon, because i see a lot of dag project still quite and has no significant movement in current market situations

Alanin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:04:08 AM

Are you sure guys that poke is a good coin? it remembered me about Pokemons.  Tongue

Pancakeswap is the altcoin that I think has the potential with all of those coins that have been mentioned. Its staking allows many of the investors look into it because its ROI is better than any other.

But if there will be more additional stakers, I think that the APY will become lesser due to demand.
Poke is brand new. Born here in 2021. It also has swappingdex and yield farming like pancake. They also alreadyvhostet and ico that reached their hardcap in very short time.
But as with many new born things, we have watch it evolve.
Also pancakeswap is currently worth way more than 100 times more.  Så like i said in op, if it goes just 10%. There huge ROI to grab. That combined with their payback option and token burning, should be able to get the price a good increase over time
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:29:06 PM

Safepal is good but this time it's overhyped and safepal is not yet touching the buy area. This coin is still over valued at this moment consider from there are lots of bugs on its wallet.
I personally will buy SFP if that will be less than $2.
It's too risky to buy the hyped coin right now. You will get more chance to lose your money instantly on the market. You should think about your position dude.
You were buying at peak price.

yes, I agree, with sufficient supply, the potential price below $ 2 will appear in a few moments, even though Hyped is indeed very vulnerable if it is not from participants who have free SFP. so you want to come and buy SFP, we better wait under $ 2 or it will go down first, so that the sales are from Airdrop. because not a few of them are still holding it. remember it's a pretty good looking project. Unfortunately I sold all SFP for $ 1.5  Grin

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████