Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden gems under the radar potential 10-100x  (Read 636 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:45:53 PM

Anything on binance smart chain is heavily supported right now, pancakeswap, pokeball, bakeryswap, bdollar, even monsterslayer lately is getting attention even though they are not doing that awesome so far. Basically I think this is going to be something we are not going to lose too much money as long as it keeps pumping up and hyped by binance and as long as they end up getting more TVL, but this is a risk that we take, they are not huge gigantic places, they are just small timers that we invest into.

It means if you invest into something like pokeball, you end up owning a lot of it, even having 1k of pokeball means you now have sole control of all of 0.1% it, and if it crashes you crash a lot, if it goes up that means you go up as well. I personally think it is not going to be that simple to keep making money this way, maybe few more months at best but it will be harder and harder in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 07:22:22 PM
Merited by justdimin (2)

Anything on binance smart chain is heavily supported right now, pancakeswap, pokeball, bakeryswap, bdollar, even monsterslayer lately is getting attention even though they are not doing that awesome so far. Basically I think this is going to be something we are not going to lose too much money as long as it keeps pumping up and hyped by binance and as long as they end up getting more TVL, but this is a risk that we take, they are not huge gigantic places, they are just small timers that we invest into.

It means if you invest into something like pokeball, you end up owning a lot of it, even having 1k of pokeball means you now have sole control of all of 0.1% it, and if it crashes you crash a lot, if it goes up that means you go up as well. I personally think it is not going to be that simple to keep making money this way, maybe few more months at best but it will be harder and harder in the future.
But it is nearly impossible to find 100x coins, those are very rare and anyone who could "find" them would not be found here, those people are already rich, and I think nobody even "finds" something like that, they just get lucky, sure they could think that something will go up and it will go up and it will make them 100x profit but nobody that goes into a coin "knows" that it will do 100x, they just hope for it. Long story short anything you read here, any suggestion, any coin, they are all "hope" and "assumption" and nothing more, nobody really knows how to find one.

10x on the other hand is not like that, it is different and I think it is quite easy to assume that if the crypto market keeps going higher and higher like this for a long time it will be definitely make 10x for many coins, sure it is not going to be one coin individually that easily but if the mark as a whole keeps going up this way, many coins could make 10x in the future.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:06:34 PM

Are you sure guys that poke is a good coin? it remembered me about Pokemons.  Tongue

Pancakeswap is the altcoin that I think has the potential with all of those coins that have been mentioned. Its staking allows many of the investors look into it because its ROI is better than any other.

But if there will be more additional stakers, I think that the APY will become lesser due to demand.
Poke is brand new. Born here in 2021. It also has swappingdex and yield farming like pancake. They also alreadyvhostet and ico that reached their hardcap in very short time.
But as with many new born things, we have watch it evolve.
Also pancakeswap is currently worth way more than 100 times more.  Så like i said in op, if it goes just 10%. There huge ROI to grab. That combined with their payback option and token burning, should be able to get the price a good increase over time
Ok.

And that's makes me complete ignorant about the project because it's new and I've never heard of it before. I agree to you that with such new projects, we have to check it first and observe before you invest your hard earned money on it.

I'm keeping an eye with those projects including pancakeswap.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Alanin (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:11:21 PM

But it is nearly impossible to find 100x coins, those are very rare and anyone who could "find" them would not be found here, those people are already rich, and I think nobody even "finds" something like that, they just get lucky, sure they could think that something will go up and it will go up and it will make them 100x profit but nobody that goes into a coin "knows" that it will do 100x, they just hope for it. Long story short anything you read here, any suggestion, any coin, they are all "hope" and "assumption" and nothing more, nobody really knows how to find one.

10x on the other hand is not like that, it is different and I think it is quite easy to assume that if the crypto market keeps going higher and higher like this for a long time it will be definitely make 10x for many coins, sure it is not going to be one coin individually that easily but if the mark as a whole keeps going up this way, many coins could make 10x in the future.
Well. It is hard ofc. No one can know the future like u say. But you should always compare 1 coin to another with  the same utility and community support. And make a guess based on that.
txuk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 07:54:16 PM

Are you sure guys that poke is a good coin? it remembered me about Pokemons.  Tongue

Their website seems a joke
cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 09:10:28 PM

Pokeball - POKE
Market cap 1,1mil$

Jeg launched their own dex. Has good yeild farm concept with token burning to ensure deflation. And already having a ico launching on their service soon.
Very low mcap: only about 1.1mil!
And very good volume too, even though its not trading on any of the big exchanges yet. Could go heck of alot higher, with the latest trend troughtout these dexes. Just look at how cake and uniswap are soaring. If it just went 10% of their current value, you would make crazy returns.
This is for sure one of my favorites for this year.
Could this maybe be a 50x? Or maybe even 1000x with the hype of defi dex's
Their swap exchange is up too Smiley https://swap.pokeball.finance/
And tomorrow 12th feb, they start burning and buyback: https://twitter.com/PokeballFinance/status/1359927426168594436?s=19

Julswap - JulD
28mil mcap

The equivalent of uniswap running on new binance smart chain with functions from sushiswap. Currently valued at less than 40m mcap. Cz been talking juld and cake in ask and tell session. Expecting them both to become way more popular then they are now. Easily a 10x over time as binance will help promote it.

Fusion - FSN
Market cap 35mil$

Legendary founder of vchain(2,4bil$) and qtum(800mil$) working on this new project. He has rumor for being very good at these kind of projects. So also expecting a nice increase over 2021. hopefully 10-20x when it gets listed on some big exchanges like binance, where qtum and vchain already heavily trades.

Pancakeswap - CAKE
750mil$ mcap

Promoted heavily by binance lately. And with more growth and utility than uniswap. I expect it to overhaul uniswap within the year. Making it a potential 3-10x, even with the massive mcap

I am of course NOT a financial expert. So dont consider this advise.
Just a degen monkey who loves banana and rocketships that go beyond moon. Roll Eyes

What the based your predict? Of course its a nice to hear about many Xes, but predictions should be based on something experts observes. Nobody cant to take guarant about growing, this market is to high volatile.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 09:41:39 PM

Pokeball - POKE
Market cap 1,1mil$

Julswap - JulD
28mil mcap

Fusion - FSN
Market cap 35mil$

Pancakeswap - CAKE
750mil$ mcap

Just a degen monkey who loves banana and rocketships that go beyond moon. Roll Eyes

there is no guarantee if your predictions will be right, but seems all your coins above already growing now
by the way, you must prepare yourself for the worst conditions too,

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
2021bull

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 02:14:03 PM

DIVI is a very promising one that aims to simplify the whole crypto experience for everyone. You can set up a nice passive income stream through masternodes on their platform, which has multiple tiers:

1) 100,000 - Copper Node
2) 300,000 - Silver Node
3) 1,000,000 - Gold Node
4) 3,000,000 - Platinum Node
5) 10,000,000 - Diamond node.

The easiest node I've ever set up though is through the DIVI wallet. All it takes is 1 click to deploy a node, these 5 different tiers yield 20-25% annually on your investment.
Staking DIVI is fun too, as they have weekly lottery draws among stakers.
50 coins from every block accumulate for the weekly lottery block fund. Every 10,080 blocks, a lottery cycle completes and one stake is rewarded with a 252,000 $DIVI lottery reward, and ten other stakes are rewarded with 25,200 $DIVI lottery rewards. 10,000 $DIVI must be in a staked wallet to be eligible to win a lottery block.

Masternodes is seen as "scams", or "money grabs", but all you really gotta do is do your own research.
There are tons of awesome projects out there, you gotta look for projects which offer "more" than just masternodes and staking.
DIVI offers and builds a newbie-friendly crypto experience for everyone. Human readable blockchain addresses are one example.

DIVI offers human-readable crypto addresses, in-wallet bank accounts + debit cards, among other cool things.

100x from it's current value is not too far fetched.  Wink

Alanin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:49:41 PM

Are you sure guys that poke is a good coin? it remembered me about Pokemons.  Tongue

Website looks terrible yea. I follow their telegram & twitter.
And they just hired graphical designers for a new front. And after that they are going to get listed other places than just pancakeswap.
They are such an effective team. Also a new roadmap has been released. Im expexting big things from POKE

Pokeball - POKE
Market cap 1,1mil$

Julswap - JulD
28mil mcap

Fusion - FSN
Market cap 35mil$

Pancakeswap - CAKE
750mil$ mcap

there is no guarantee if your predictions will be right, but seems all your coins above already growing now
by the way, you must prepare yourself for the worst conditions too,
thats basicly a thing that should be considered with every investment in general, not only these coins.

The only thing from your comment which is actually related to this topic, is your part regarding their growth..
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:59:10 PM

There are other Uniswap alternatives and Julswap is the best one for me too considering the 28 mln marketcap. Regarding the other mentioned hidden gems, it is the first time I have read about these altcoins. Maybe checking the marketcap and reading the whitepaper of the projects will clear the all questions on my mind. Thanks for sharing, good luck on the next gamble of hidden gems Wink

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 03:32:53 AM

Pokeball - POKE
Market cap 1,1mil$

Julswap - JulD
28mil mcap

Fusion - FSN
Market cap 35mil$

Pancakeswap - CAKE
750mil$ mcap

All the tokens you mention have great potential for growth, because each of them has good programs, such as the token Burn and Buyback programs. but I still don't really understand POKE tokens. in CMC the token price is $ 796 USD, but on their site it is only $ 0.240 USD, can anyone help explain?
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:29:20 AM

Koinos(KOIN) also needs to be considered. one of the developers or even the owner is the person who developed steemit. although this project is just at the testnet stage and only on uniswap exchange, I believe KOIN is one of the hidden gems. when their mainnet is launched it will be like Polkadot flying high. Koinos offers low cost Dapp creation and fast transactions free of cost. now is the perfect time to buy because when KOIN is already registered with CEX, I'm sure the price will soar.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:23:49 AM

Pokeball - POKE
Market cap 1,1mil$

Julswap - JulD
28mil mcap

Fusion - FSN
Market cap 35mil$

Pancakeswap - CAKE
750mil$ mcap

All the tokens you mention have great potential for growth, because each of them has good programs, such as the token Burn and Buyback programs. but I still don't really understand POKE tokens. in CMC the token price is $ 796 USD, but on their site it is only $ 0.240 USD, can anyone help explain?
Yea its glitched. But you can check the real price on coingecko
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1512

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:51:36 AM

Julswap - JulD
28mil mcap

Pancakeswap - CAKE
750mil$ mcap

Overall good choices, especially these two are good. You should increase your CAKE amount.

You can also try buying some BURGER, SWG and LIT. BRY also looks good after their IFO period. 200 million USD was invested but there was an overflow technique so people got only 1/200 amount of tokens of IFO price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:01:38 PM

I think that due to the extremely high fee for transactions on the Ethereum platform, now a lot of projects will open on the Tron and Waves platforms. In my opinion, the prices of these two coins should go up significantly.
Yups that's what i'm seeing also , EThereum platform is hindering new projects to use their network because they are much higher in transaction fee than Bitcoin now , things that never happen since then.

Exactly funny , i have just visited now because of your post and Yes, it made me laugh as if i read a Bazooka jokes Bubblegum when i was a kid .

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:42:56 PM

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1361682447386124293?s=19  . Once again CZ shilled pancakeswap and I think it is obvious that he will keep on promoting that for years to come, he believes that uniswap version of BSC is pancakeswap and as long as BSC keeps growing bigger and bigger and bigger, we are going to end up with a lot more other stuff as well, we are going to have more coins that are integrated into cake and that will cause the price to keep going up.

This doesn't mean that it will not go up right away, price could be 10+ dollars tomorrow, but more importantly than that is the fact that price of Cake could be 20+ if we keep this up for another 3-4 months and if go on with high eth gas fee and low bnb fee here, I think in a year we could see 50+ dollars per cake and 500+ per bnb as well.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 07:41:58 AM

I think that due to the extremely high fee for transactions on the Ethereum platform, now a lot of projects will open on the Tron and Waves platforms. In my opinion, the prices of these two coins should go up significantly.
Yups that's what i'm seeing also , EThereum platform is hindering new projects to use their network because they are much higher in transaction fee than Bitcoin now , things that never happen since then.

Exactly funny , i have just visited now because of your post and Yes, it made me laugh as if i read a Bazooka jokes Bubblegum when i was a kid .
The old website you visited was the test version, which has been improved since.
New frontend are also coming very soon.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:44:04 AM

Too bad i missed this thread, OP was right one of coins he said was really turned to 5-10x from our investment. The coin was CAKE coin (PANCAKE). Pancake now is number 2 largest DEX exchange below Venus
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 09:53:24 AM

Hiden gem for 100x usually is new project with solid team and good roadmap, check my signature bro, i have done a research about SYL and XSL Labs for month, the CEO also well known at france crypto community, this gem will probably going up with the market like this, minikum ourchase also only $250 or maybe you can buy only with $100, the ico start month ago with accepting only btc and LTC.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:55:51 AM

I did not invest in any new projects for the past two years and since everyone who took the risk made a good fortune with the pump coins i might try my luck with the coins you mentioned and i might spare a couple of hundred dollars in these projects especially in the coin Binance is shilling as it might pump as they have the resource and will see whether the monkey can jump into the rocket ship and possibly earn me the ticket to mars  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: