Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ChainGuardians - First Ecosystem Where Blockchain meets Superheroes  (Read 261 times)
rig4hodlers (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 01:28:27 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2021, 04:23:37 PM by rig4hodlers

New Whitepaper version is coming!!!

The World's First Ecosystem
Where Blockchain meets Superheroes.

ChainGuardians is a platform which combines traditional gaming concepts with blockchain technologies to enable player-driven economies.
Within the ChainGuardians ecosystem, players can participate in our free-to-play NFT Mining Platform and Role-Playing Game; both of which allow players to earn income, turning your time and energy into tangible rewards.

MEET THE CHAINGUARDIANS

ChainGuardians are the superheroes of The Cryptoverse and sworn protectors of their respective worlds. As true freedom fighters, they champion the forefront of the battle against The Gatekeeper tyrant. Without their acts of heroism and villainy, the Cryptoverse would have undoubtedly fallen under the oppressive rule of The Gatekeepers.

OUR MISSION

Our vision is to enable mass adoption to blockchain gaming through creating imaginative, innovative and immersive cross-chain gaming experiences. We aim to achieve this through combining play-to-earn blockchain gaming concepts and free-to-play dynamics which are centred upon a balanced in-game ecosystem.

Our philosophy is underpinned by forming partnerships with other ambitious projects in order to work collaboratively towards breaking through technological and ideological barriers; whilst placing you, our gamers, at the forefront of every systematic and economical decision which is implemented. We believe that community is the heartbeat of every game; therefore we endeavour to make all our players experiences inclusive and socially interactive, with a view to implement governance driven decision-making tools.

GAMES

WHAT IS CGG?

ChainGuardians Governance Tokens (CGG) are ERC-20 tokens which underpin the ChainGuardians ecosystem.

CGG Can be used for:

The purpose of the CGG token is to:

Reward players for actively participating within the ChainGuardians ecosystem
Empower users to direct the balance of the ChainGuardians ecosystem
Encourage users to engage with the tokens €™ use-case and redeem rewards]

TOKEN METRICS

TBD
Supply at public sale

$0.12
Public sale price

Total supply

2021 ROADMAP

LEADERSHIP TEAM

The ChainGuardians Team boasts an exhaustive and extensive range of experience and skill-sets, spanning across numerous industries, including: Business, Technology, Gaming, FinTech, Web Development, Journalism, Marketing, Education and Finance. Our team has a combined total of 50+ years of experience within blockchain development and 100+ years as gamers!

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 01:28:55 PM

Reserved for important project updates.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 02:24:01 PM

Only 2% of the tokens are for public sale and as much as 45% for community members.
This is the first time I see such a large token allocation for community and so little for sale.

2% of the 120M is just 2,400,000 tokens for sale.
2.4M *$0.12 = $288k - hardcap

$ 288k seems to be a very small sum for the development of such a project.
Does this mean that the project is raising funds from external sources and this token sale is more to build a community?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kurchuney

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:12:21 PM

NFT mining sounds interesting, not sure I saw it before. Also it says that ChainGuardians is the first NFT Mining Game, interesting
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 05:04:34 PM

I love the "play to earn" statements and RPGs. chain guardian plans to launch a bounty campaign as a beta tester later?

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
kosmasixo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:49:23 PM

I read that ChainGuardians is partnered with major blockchain games, it is interesting. Can you name some of them please?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:02:55 PM

Can you tell more about the "play to earn"? How exactly will people earned by playing? Will it be like after finishing a mission they will rewarded by some cashable currency? Or do they compete with each other and the winner get the money?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:55:47 PM

Only 2% of the tokens are for public sale and as much as 45% for community members.
This is the first time I see such a large token allocation for community and so little for sale.

Does this mean that the project is raising funds from external sources and this token sale is more to build a community?

At the bottom of their ANN thread here, seems that they have collaborations with those companies including Chainlink and OpenSea.
Or maybe, it is more of, they will be utilizing those platforms to launch their services.
Anyway, if they will be selling small portion of their tokens, hopefully, they do have other sources of funds to push thru this project.
Most projects rely on what they will be collecting from the community. But if they can move forward using some of their funds, much better.
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 01:18:31 PM

Can you tell more about the "play to earn"? How exactly will people earned by playing? Will it be like after finishing a mission they will rewarded by some cashable currency? Or do they compete with each other and the winner get the money?

Hello guys, we are using the thread mainly for project updates, we do not have fast support on this thread because we prefer to solve every question on the telegram group in a direct manner. Please join the MAIN TELEGRAM GROUP and you will find support 24/7. Thanks Wink

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:05:11 PM

Hello guys, we are using the thread mainly for project updates, we do not have fast support on this thread because we prefer to solve every question on the telegram group in a direct manner. Please join the MAIN TELEGRAM GROUP and you will find support 24/7. Thanks Wink

But... you're here, you can replied my post. Wouldn't it be more effective if you answered my question together with the invitation? And about it, I'm not in hurry, so I can wait for a slower response here. You visited this thread as their representative like, once in a day?
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:46:13 PM

I read that ChainGuardians is partnered with major blockchain games, it is interesting. Can you name some of them please?
Not only with the main blockchain games, but also with several other big projects, you can see them more closely on this thread or on their website, including Blockchain Game Alliance (BGA), Matic, and Elrond.
It seems that this project will be a big project, I hope that the detailed token sale information will be announced soon.
PixxelDesign

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 03:37:34 PM

Seems like an interesting idea, I am eager to see where it goes. Hope they will deliver
opticwee

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 05:09:44 PM

As ChainGuardians is partnered with such a big and popular projects as Elrond, Matic, Chainlink and more, it can help very to get more experience and attention for the project Wink
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 02:59:44 PM

At the bottom of their ANN thread here, seems that they have collaborations with those companies including Chainlink and OpenSea.
Or maybe, it is more of, they will be utilizing those platforms to launch their services.
Anyway, if they will be selling small portion of their tokens, hopefully, they do have other sources of funds to push thru this project.
Most projects rely on what they will be collecting from the community. But if they can move forward using some of their funds, much better.

if my thoughts are for sure they are not too concerned with funding costs, because I believe this project already has enough capital for and development and maybe there is something main income from their platform

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:12:49 AM

if my thoughts are for sure they are not too concerned with funding costs, because I believe this project already has enough capital for and development and maybe there is something main income from their platform

I am sure it has been well thought out and will go according to plan. However, it would be good if it was clearly explained.
My guess is that the project will need to have a lot of support so that with such a large allocation for the community the price does not drop fast and could growing.
Without a lot of outside support or a very long lock period for community allocation, the price would certainly start falling quickly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:00:08 PM

I've been invested within the "Gods Unchained" NFT ecosystem for quite some time. I like trading card games as much as I like blockchain so it was an easy investment, however, it's been a few years and I still have no return on investment, still I will hodl for as long a I can being that I have no choice. One of the main turn off's from NFT's is the fact that no one may ever buy your NFT asset, regardless of how much it is worth, even though it's worth X amount of ETH etc.
   Another big problem is the insanely high gas fees, which is another big turn off from NFT's to many people. Part of the solution to this problem is to create a Gasless platform for NFTs. 'Gods Unchained" team has planned to create an exchange they call "Immutable X" within their the future that is supposedly the answer to these NFT problems. I support blockchain games, and I hope that your team will offer a bounty campaign here in the forums in the future for this project. Going to check the platforms site out now and peep the white paper if you have one.

rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 03:25:26 PM

But... you're here, you can replied my post. Wouldn't it be more effective if you answered my question together with the invitation? And about it, I'm not in hurry, so I can wait for a slower response here. You visited this thread as their representative like, once in a day?

hey Miiike, my apologies, don't be angry with me man, this is not my job and I prefer to redirect you to the right community support, they are located on telegram group 24/7. I only have to spread their updates here on the bitcointalk ann thread and that's all. I normally don't visit this thread, only if I have something to share. But I agree that, at least, I could have given you my opinion or point of view since I am close to the project:

Here you have my POV:

There are three games at the moment:

* The first one is a BLOCKCHAIN SUPERHEROES PVP (Blockchain Superhero fighting game where you can participate in tournaments and then, if you are the winner, you will earn tokens)
* The second one is an NFT mining GAME, you need an NFT to participate on it, you will stake this NFT to earn passive incomes (you can also buy these NFTs at OpenSea platform)
* The third one is a CRYPTOVERSE ROLE-PLAYING GAME. It is a turn-based strategy game and it will be enabled for browsers and mobiles. It is in beta phase so there are no more details about it. I suppose that you will get tokens if you win the tournaments/games.

rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 03:28:11 PM

ANNOUNCING CHAINGUARDIANS RAISE OF $1.2MUSD TO SCALE GAMIFIED EDUCATIONAL NFT PLATFORM AND GAME TITLES

We are pleased to announce the closing of our private sale with an amazing group of investors including: AU21 Capital, GD10 Ventures, GenBlock, GBV Capital, Moonrock Capital, Moonwhale, Morningstar Ventures, and Twin Apex.

Additionally, we want to recognize and thank Amplifi, B21, BigCoinV, EasyFi, Frontier Wallet, Master Ventures, and Mayer Capital.

By the end of the sale, we were 10x oversubscribed and we want to thank everyone whose interest led to our project raising $1.2M USD in funding.

Please, visit this article to read the full ARTICLE

rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 02:41:59 PM

ANNOUNCING THE CHAINGUARDIANS AND EXEEDME PARTNERSHIP

- This partnership helps enable our Play2Earn vision
- Exeedme provides strong anti-cheat capabilities for PvP
- Expanded pool of potential mining partners for our NFT mining platform
- Exeedme Guardian potentially on the horizon

This is an amazing partnership so I recommend you have a full reading on the ChainGuardians article

annJohn

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 03:42:28 PM

I think partnership with Exeedme can benefit ChainGuardians much as it provides strong anti-cheat capabilities for PvP which is very important part for players
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: