Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum official pool question  (Read 104 times)
Ceyflix-Rez (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 04:36:01 PM

Guys i know that every POW coins always have their very own official mining pool so the question is what is the official mining pool for ETHEREUM? Whenever I use calculators like Minerstat and whattomine I always see some like what's in the pic and I don't know what pool is that

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JFoxOne

Activity: 640
Merit: 56

minerstat

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 10:25:22 AM

This is an estimated theoretical reward for mining ETH which is based on current network hashrate, difficulty, and block reward (including transaction fees) of Ethereum network. It is not reward that is taken from any pool, but is theoretical estimation you could get with 100% luck if you mine ETH.

mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 754

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:54:22 AM

Guys i know that every POW coins always have their very own official mining pool so the question is what is the official mining pool for ETHEREUM? Whenever I use calculators like Minerstat and whattomine I always see some like what's in the pic and I don't know what pool is that

Some coins have their starting pool at the start. If helps to attract miners. Is the coin looks nice and popular - other pools add it. At that moment, devs can shut down their own pool.
I`ve posted this link today, now i repost it here for you:
https://miningpoolstats.stream/ethereum
All these pools mine ETH. Choose what you like.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:23:54 PM

Some coins have their starting pool at the start. If helps to attract miners. Is the coin looks nice and popular - other pools add it. At that moment, devs can shut down their own pool.
I`ve posted this link today, now i repost it here for you:
https://miningpoolstats.stream/ethereum
All these pools mine ETH. Choose what you like.
Very informative @mak013, I've been looking for a complete list of Ethereum mining pools, thanks for sharing, this days it looks like many miners will abandon nicehash because of their stupid maintenance issue and already their pool reward is very low too, a good service but a bad profit pool

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ceyflix-Rez (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:35:33 PM

OP you got to figure things out on your own, grab a calculator and start your journey on most talked about Ethereum pools like sparkpool and ethmine, there are others like poolin, if you want the most profitable you should go with poolin, as per Minerstat calculator this is the best eth pool right now

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: