Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 10:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO ADOPTION JOURNEY  (Read 42 times)
doctor877 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 06:25:13 PM

One of the major purpose of cryptocurrencies is to give freedom, to be widely accepted as used in our daily lives. The journey hasn't been smooth but the believers kept holding on and developing every platform to fit in every place where it's needed in the various world sectors. Recently big influencers and institutions are now seeing the need to get involved in crypto. It will happen one after the other and as they keep joining it will now be a race for them not to be left out. This is how it will happen. Do well to hold your positions. The key movement will happen soon and you will able to spend your Crypto like fiat.
blockman

Activity: 3038
Merit: 628

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:42:12 PM

The key to adoption is already happening. Once it's started, it has to continue. But in other means, many won't spend crypto just the same as fiat although it's made to be like it.
We're unlikely to spend it because we're treating it as an investment and we're pushing it towards mass adoption because of the value that it will in the future.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:47:42 PM

Recently big influencers and institutions are now seeing the need to get involved in crypto. It will happen one after the other and as they keep joining it will now be a race for them not to be left out. This is how it will happen. Do well to hold your positions. The key movement will happen soon and you will able to spend your Crypto like fiat.
Yeah, I agree. More and more large investors are thinking to follow into the footsteps of Elon Musk and adopt crypto as their investment portfolio. It already happened today, which sent BTC to its new ATH.
This is great news for early crypto adopters as after so mnay years, HODL-ing starts paying off. I believe the market is green for now, so we should focus on that before we start seeing a trend reversal.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:35:21 PM

Recently big influencers and institutions are now seeing the need to get involved in crypto.

I also see this as a positive one but can't be applied to all "influencers" out there. Others are just riding the crypto-hype.

There's money involved so the more the followers, the more likely they can execute their own scheme.

One of the major purpose of cryptocurrencies is to give freedom, to be widely accepted as used in our daily lives.

That's not what I see.

Adoption will take place because of investment purposes. Not because of its actual use as a normal currency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: