Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with nicehash and pools  (Read 141 times)
Claudio99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:28:28 PM

Is there any mining software thats simple to use and very close to Nicehash that one can change pools within the software? I'm using Nicehash but I don't like Nicehash pool and there is no way to insert a new pool address, just the nicehash pool only

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 07:48:27 PM

Yesterday I posted on a thread that I was unsatisfied with Nicehash and you said you're having a good experience with Nicehash, so what's the exact reason you want to change?

We can help, but better to say what's wrong, in my case I like Nicehash and simplicity to use, but the rewards for me are becoming lower than another regular pools, and I was having a lot of stale and invalid shares, I think this is something relevant to say

But in you case, if you like the way of Nicehash, the similar service is: https://minergate.com/
I don't use, I don't know about profits

A simple software to use is Phoenix Miner, you can mine ETH in a pool like Ethermine, Mining pool hub, Flexpool etc, and put the adress of an exchange wallet, so all ETH you'll mine will go to the exchange and than you can sell for BTC or cash

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:54:12 PM

Yesterday I posted on a thread that I was unsatisfied with Nicehash and you said you're having a good experience with Nicehash, so what's the exact reason you want to change?

We can help, but better to say what's wrong, in my case I like Nicehash and simplicity to use, but the rewards for me are becoming lower than another regular pools, and I was having a lot of stale and invalid shares, I think this is something relevant to say

But in you case, if you like the way of Nicehash, the similar service is: https://minergate.com/
I don't use, I don't know about profits

A simple software to use is Phoenix Miner, you can mine ETH in a pool like Ethermine, Mining pool hub, Flexpool etc, and put the adress of an exchange wallet, so all ETH you'll mine will go to the exchange and than you can sell for BTC or cash

Well said mate, well said, I used to praise nicehash too much what I'm seeing on mining calculator lately is sad and annoying, nicehash is not profitable at all and something like a real reap off, I'm waiting to reach withdrawal limit on nicehash and I will gladly switch to another miner, probably phoenix miner

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:56:05 PM

Grin Grin so funny, at first many said nicehash is good and now they really see the huge difference, with 30mh per second you can get up to 5$ on other pools but on nicehash it's around 3$ or a bit over 3$, now who says that's not a big difference? Every penny counts remember?

Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:02:15 PM

Every pool profitability fluctuates, that's a real fact about crypto pool, some times I've seen where by nicehash becomes more profitable than other pools but lasted only for some time, I've also see where by other pools like spark and poolin tops the chart

Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:11:06 PM

Nicehash is less profitable, every God damn mining calculators in crypto space say so, it's really easy to figure out even if you use whattomine, I believe ethermine is better or even sparkpool, nicehash team are keeping the rest hashrate gains to their pocket, not fair

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:39:25 PM

Nicehash is plagued with issues presently, as stable as my internet connection is this nicehash still rejects some shares and also the profit isn't same as other pools, once I reach withdraw threshold im leaving nicehash behind

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 10:24:36 PM

Some times nicehash pool becomes more profitable than what it's calculator is showing and most times it doesn't rime with other available pools, the thing is nicehash pool isn't stable, there is no crime in changing this pool for another

deskless

Activity: 279
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 11:52:27 PM

I moved to sparkpool from nanopool two days back. The profit dropped after a day. May be it is not worth it and I could probably just go back to nanopool
Ardvark69

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:04:48 AM

I moved to sparkpool from nanopool two days back. The profit dropped after a day. May be it is not worth it and I could probably just go back to nanopool

Not really for me to defend other pools but block rewards are down so may not be the pool's fault.
gathermind

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:31:19 AM

I have problems for nicehash setup. 
I don't know why, it only let me mine Beamiii.  It don't let me mine Eth after benchmark test!
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:00:52 AM

I have problems for nicehash setup. 
I don't know why, it only let me mine Beamiii.  It don't let me mine Eth after benchmark test!
Click on the three dots in the benchmark settings, you can find that yourself if you have some patience and reset the benchmark, it will ask to delete data just click yes and the rig will go through real benchmarking again

Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:54:38 PM

Wait, how do you guys manages to jump from one pool to another when you've already spent days on one pool? And again how are you going to withdraw the little amount you've already mined on a pool? Isnt that a waste of money and time?

Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 04:29:54 PM

Nicehash pool is smooth right now  Cool way better than what it's been for months, guess what? I have been mining on the pool for 8 hours now and no single shares rejected, infact I get more accepted shares than before, the team have finally fixed the issue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: