Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of AME  (Read 2127 times)
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:22:13 AM

How is their product not launched? They also showed that their token was launched into an existing business. Have you not watched a video where a person pays for his purchases using the AME application, AME tokens. https://twitter.com/ame_pay/status/1311950744443064321

I think that kind PoS Product isnt worth to be developed at Ethereum blockchain since the high gas fee issue will destroy the purpose of the product.
IMO I dont think the price of AME will sustain at this kind of level if no reliable exchange listed in the short time.

Yes, you are absolutely right, to use the application you must have Ethereum on your account. At the moment, the transaction will require 0.004 ETH, I don’t know how true this is, but it’s written in the applications. They chose the wrong blockchain.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 10:57:36 AM

~~~
They recently announced that they are going to the Binance exchange, there is no official announcement from the Binance exchange itself, but the AME project is already talking about this and made a tweet https://twitter.com/ame_pay/status/1362448806361501698
The price of AME has increased significantly but I still have doubt that it has the capability to full fill the requirement to be listed on Binance! Also, their final product is not live yet so is that a good idea to be listed on such a big exchange? I think this could show a negative impact on the token price without a fully working platform.
How is their product not launched? They also showed that their token was launched into an existing business. Have you not watched a video where a person pays for his purchases using the AME application, AME tokens. https://twitter.com/ame_pay/status/1311950744443064321
What I know is that currently their product is still under development, but is it real or not in the way it works with the video, and it's just a demo of how it works, but the e-commers they are launching are still in the development stage but that's also not sure whether there are many enthusiasts or not.

The price is still $0.04 if AME quotes a tweet about Binance being the next exchange then we can only wait is it true that this will happen?
But the pumping lasted only a few hours and in the end it fell to $0.04 did not last long.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 06:22:00 PM

~~~
They recently announced that they are going to the Binance exchange, there is no official announcement from the Binance exchange itself, but the AME project is already talking about this and made a tweet https://twitter.com/ame_pay/status/1362448806361501698
The price of AME has increased significantly but I still have doubt that it has the capability to full fill the requirement to be listed on Binance! Also, their final product is not live yet so is that a good idea to be listed on such a big exchange? I think this could show a negative impact on the token price without a fully working platform.
What I know is that currently their product is still under development, but is it real or not in the way it works with the video, and it's just a demo of how it works, but the e-commers they are launching are still in the development stage but that's also not sure whether there are many enthusiasts or not.

The price is still $0.04 if AME quotes a tweet about Binance being the next exchange then we can only wait is it true that this will happen?
But the pumping lasted only a few hours and in the end it fell to $0.04 did not last long.

I agree with you, the biggest pump right now is the big exchange, for example what you said just now is Binance. why do i agree? because binance greatly affects the quality and quantity of a coin. if ame goes into binance i'm sure new ATH will reappear for this coin

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 01:23:46 PM

I agree with you, the biggest pump right now is the big exchange, for example what you said just now is Binance. why do i agree? because binance greatly affects the quality and quantity of a coin. if ame goes into binance i'm sure new ATH will reappear for this coin
I believe that in this situation, the team should take care of their project so that Binance is interested in listing such a coin on its resource. At least in the Play Store there is already a real AMEPAY application and I hope soon we will see a working product, and not just a tested version.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:08:04 PM

I'm myself waiting for the tokens to arrive just because their ^team^ is waiting for gas to go low which is not going to happen any time soon, but they said they will send the tokens today itself so I'm eagerly waiting for the tokens. By saying that, I don't mean that I'm willing to sell it but would rather wait because in this bull market, there are very less tokens which didn't rally yet or are under their IEO sale price. So, I personally believe this project has the potential to push this token to at least above 10 cents which will bring their marketcap to around 25 million and even if it doesn't, what will I lose? Nothing.  Grin

AME prices are being pumped up, but those of us who took part in Round 2 have yet to receive distribution. is this a problem? as a participant we really hope that the Token will be distributed soon. and if it doesn't get distributed, I'm sure the campaign manager managing Round 2 will suffer unexpected consequences. their reputation is at stake, where round 2 is still a question mark, for reasons of GAS. well that's the risk when being toyed with by Ethereum loan sharks. the impact was that the campaign manager had difficulties.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 02:22:41 PM

I'm myself waiting for the tokens to arrive just because their ^team^ is waiting for gas to go low which is not going to happen any time soon, but they said they will send the tokens today itself so I'm eagerly waiting for the tokens. By saying that, I don't mean that I'm willing to sell it but would rather wait because in this bull market, there are very less tokens which didn't rally yet or are under their IEO sale price. So, I personally believe this project has the potential to push this token to at least above 10 cents which will bring their marketcap to around 25 million and even if it doesn't, what will I lose? Nothing.  Grin

AME prices are being pumped up, but those of us who took part in Round 2 have yet to receive distribution. is this a problem? as a participant we really hope that the Token will be distributed soon. and if it doesn't get distributed, I'm sure the campaign manager managing Round 2 will suffer unexpected consequences. their reputation is at stake, where round 2 is still a question mark, for reasons of GAS. well that's the risk when being toyed with by Ethereum loan sharks. the impact was that the campaign manager had difficulties.

I'm also part of round 6 and it's annoying to encounter this issue since seems they don't really have a plan to pay. They make the gas as excuse while it's so unrelevant to tell that excuse, also their admins is not really helping. I will not be surprise if many people will at rage for waiting and for the investor it's better to hold your funds for a while since this current happening on their marketing side is so shady maybe they do it on purpose. But hopefully they will distribute the bounty so that everybody will be happy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 03:17:00 PM

That's a strategy used by ame to attract people to go to the project again. As far as I can see from the explained that already created by the admin on telegramgroup if he was still sending it as an application to be listed on binance.
That needs the time to be proven whether this could be the true story or not. To be listed on the major exchange site will need a lot of effort and money.
AME is also applying for HUOBI too. I hope it can be listed on binance. That would be a very good thing to see that

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 08:53:40 PM

in recent days the price of ame has continued to move up from the previous $ 0.011, now it has risen to 0.04 and according to the news in the official amepay telegram if the team plans to list ame tokens on the houbi marlet and also binance, and if that is what the team plans going well, of course, will make the price of ame tokens increase and regret for bounty participants who have sold ame tokens at a fairly cheap price after the first bounty round distribution was carried out. Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 10:19:56 PM

in recent days the price of ame has continued to move up from the previous $ 0.011, now it has risen to 0.04 and according to the news in the official amepay telegram if the team plans to list ame tokens on the houbi marlet and also binance, and if that is what the team plans going well, of course, will make the price of ame tokens increase and regret for bounty participants who have sold ame tokens at a fairly cheap price after the first bounty round distribution was carried out. Grin

AME is stable at 0.04 usd now, this recovery is great and I don't wanna talk anymore about those bounty hunters who sold early as for sure they regret their decision, but of course it's not too late to get on board again, this time as an investor.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 10:37:10 PM

AME is stable at 0.04 usd now, this recovery is great and I don't wanna talk anymore about those bounty hunters who sold early as for sure they regret their decision, but of course it's not too late to get on board again, this time as an investor.

indeed, for sure many bounty hunters that sell their rewards earlier will regret if they know the price of ame at this moment
maybe they still has a chance to buy back this AME even for higher price, because look like the team really serious to make this ame project huge

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 10:55:31 PM

indeed, for sure many bounty hunters that sell their rewards earlier will regret if they know the price of ame at this moment
maybe they still has a chance to buy back this AME even for higher price, because look like the team really serious to make this ame project huge

Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amepay/, it dropped to 0.0068 usd, at the current price of 0.04 usd, it's not easy for AME to rise x10 from it's lowest price, the more the price will surge, the more regret they'll feel.

Or maybe they are moving to other bounty now and have learn their lessons here so they'll not the same mistakes again.

IMO, it's not good to dump coins during bull run, unless you are dumping for profit.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 12:49:02 PM

They have done great for a new project I notice there's a scam complaint on AME in the scam section, they should fix this right away it can harm the development of the project, it's easy to resolve, they have paid their early promoters with Bitcoin and their native token, this issue can be resolve and they can continue to develop and build their community, bounty hunters are also part of their community even if they dump their share they can still take it again, everybody wants a project with good potential.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 01:37:29 PM

I just read this somewhere yet no announcement from binance exchange. This project is always up to date in their social media page, so I think they are focus more on the development on how to meet users' expectations. So let’s see or observe in the coming months if Amepay will fly high its value in the market.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 01:52:56 PM

I doubt about that but the team wanna try and it's not a big problem. At least the team is not putting their focus on binance and they have been sent application for huobi too.
We are still waiting for the launch of mainnet and result from the pos system that already introduced in the past.
I hope that this can be a better version of pundi which has become a failed project to developer crypto based POS system.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:29:48 PM

I think Amepay could increase but we don't know when the time is, maybe now we know that Amepay is one of the potential coins. but the project is still ongoing and cannot be used as a full analysis
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 12:35:11 AM

maybe they are moving to other bounty now and have learn their lessons here so they'll not the same mistakes again.
IMO, it's not good to dump coins during bull run, unless you are dumping for profit.
They have been moving to the another bounty and almost all of hunters already dumped their coins especially the airdrop participants and there are few people that still hold their coins on their wallet. They wanna get fast money as fast as possible and the hunters never think about the price and that's why will always be loosing more and more.
The majority of them got lost.

Sanitough

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:58:36 PM

I think Amepay could increase but we don't know when the time is, maybe now we know that Amepay is one of the potential coins. but the project is still ongoing and cannot be used as a full analysis
It seems like the price is so stable for days already, it hasn't move at the range of 0.04 usd and of course the good thing is that it's trading volume is not dumping, therefore, I'd like to believe that the price increase is not only due to full hype but based on what investors sees on this project, and as long as the price remains stable, I believe this project would game investors attention.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 02:20:32 PM

It seems like the price is so stable for days already, it hasn't move at the range of 0.04 usd and of course the good thing is that it's trading volume is not dumping, therefore, I'd like to believe that the price increase is not only due to full hype but based on what investors sees on this project, and as long as the price remains stable, I believe this project would game investors attention.
I also heard that AME is preparing its own chain which sounds very interesting where they are able to have their own blockchain. I hope this happens and can raise prices not because of the hype that is created.
With the current price which is still stable, but we don't know in the future how and the bounty has been distributed, will the Amepay team be able to understand the disposal of the hunters? but if the team carries out a more serious update so that investor interest is even more then it is likely that other altcoins will become potential.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 02:22:53 PM

In this forum there is a statement saying that Amepay postpones payments for bounty participants, and this is due to the reason for high fees. So, do you have to wait for a low fee to make your distribution? I hope this can be resolved because it can affect the future of Amepay when it is listed in public. so for an ongoing project it must be professional in order to convince future investors.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Sanitough

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 02:24:26 PM

I also heard that AME is preparing its own chain which sounds very interesting where they are able to have their own blockchain. I hope this happens and can raise prices not because of the hype that is created.
With the current price which is still stable, but we don't know in the future how and the bounty has been distributed, will the Amepay team be able to understand the disposal of the hunters? but if the team carries out a more serious update so that investor interest is even more then it is likely that other altcoins will become potential.
The fact that the price is hype, it means there are investors who are willing to buy and hold this token, it's their opportunity now to develop the project with their own chain so investors will keep coming, hype will not last longer but with great development, investors would increase their confidence on the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: