Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchanges can you buy bitcoin with USD instantly without waiting periods  (Read 215 times)
zxcv1 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 10:12:24 PM

Okay 10 days hold ? I would never use such things the price would ofcourse fluctuate and then you would need to consider +/-  this is not how trading works.

yes, 10 days hold with coinbase really sucks. But at least you can withdraw back to bank account after 1-2 days in my case, but only with the high transfer fees of 1.5%.

But at least you can withdraw back to bank account after 1-2 days in my case, but only with the high transfer fees of 1.5%.

I believe you are mistaken.  ACH withdrawal from Coinbase to your bank account is FREE in the U.S.

You only pay a 1.5% fee if you are attempting an "instant transfer" to a credit or debit card.

Perhaps your bank is charging you that 1.5%?  If so, you should consider switching to a better bank.

Wrong. I am transferring to attached bank account and the fee is over $100 to transfer to the bank account, which I divided by bitcoin value being transferred and it comes to 1.5%.
Jerry Stawl

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 02:06:53 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2021, 08:09:02 AM by Jerry Stawl

yes, 10 days hold with coinbase really sucks. But at least you can withdraw back to bank account after 1-2 days in my case, but only with the high transfer fees of 1.5%.

Really useful, thanks! Now I`m thinking what to choose, your variant is not bad)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: