Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DENT BACK TO THE TOP 100 COIN!!!  (Read 596 times)
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:36:56 AM

i see a lot of new project born with a better potential than dent,
so, in my opinion this is only a temporary grow, because now the rank is down to 165
Yup, DENT fall to 165 now, but with total over 8,000 Cryptocurrency on market, it's still good, do you agree?

In this bull market, unexpecting things are happening. A recent example was DOGE. Elon Musk acted as the marketing manager and it suddenly pumped 30X. Comparing DENT to projects like DOGE, it has more potential for a long journey.
Doge was pumped because of wall street bet, then when it falling down, Elon made it pump again with many tweets about that. That pump will end soon trust me
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:49:16 AM

After I analyzed DENT's price movements, I didn't see DENT as a promising project that could provide substantial profits in the future. Because
since reaching the ATH price in 2018, until now it is still very far from the ATH price. So it's too risky to invest in DENT. I think it's safer investing
in the top 10 altcoins, because it is clear that the price movement is very significant and it is proven that it has provided quite a large profit for
its holders.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:13:05 AM

After I analyzed DENT's price movements, I didn't see DENT as a promising project that could provide substantial profits in the future. Because
since reaching the ATH price in 2018, until now it is still very far from the ATH price. So it's too risky to invest in DENT. I think it's safer investing
in the top 10 altcoins, because it is clear that the price movement is very significant and it is proven that it has provided quite a large profit for
its holders.

It is too risky if you don't have a solid basis on when to enter and exit. Dent is only good for short term profit. This is only perfect for a quick money. But it is hard to achieve that perfect timing. It might help if you gather very big development prior to its release into the public.

But if you are planning to invest for a long term or if you want to hodl an altcoin, you should avoid Dent and stick to the likes of Ethereum.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 03:27:32 AM

DENT, this token just jumped to 151 position on Coinmarketcap after it only been trading around 1 sats for long time. DENT price has reached 4 satoshis but now it back to 3 sats

DENT was ever reached 500sats as ATH, with ICO price back then on 2017 was 25 sats, after it reached ATH on 2018 when it was altcoin season, DENT started to fall even to only 1 sat. Now DENT is back, passed 1 sat (We all know many shitcoin which trading on 1 sat usually can't back to above 1 sat).

What do you think?

I don't see how that makes it a hidden gem, but I guess we all have our own classification of what we consider as gem, probably someone is trying to mess with investors by artificially pumping the shit up.
The more reason why it is necessary to be careful, if this dent suddenly jump from 1 sat up without any good reason like that of dogecoin, I would say watch before you leap.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:27:56 PM

Now DENT coin even reached rank 137!!

We have broke to 4 satssss price!!!
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 09:32:43 PM

Get on HAPI project early. Onchain Cybersecurity Protocol for DeFi projects
This is cross chain security oracle with fair tokenomic.  They are building a protocol that will improve the security of decentralized apps (and centralized ones as well) using only the required data, analyzed in advance. Don't miss it @i_am_hapi_one
https://medium.com/i-am-hapi/hapi-tokenomics-d24bfe3fd939

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 09:36:08 PM

So you just posted it of going up but I have a few concerns I see the chart and it's going up but why would I invest in it I mean what development they are doing? What are the benefits of having dent? What is the potential. I cannot just buy and hold Dent just based on the chart I want to know if they are working on it or not. I hope you can help.

Regards
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 12:38:38 AM

So you just posted it of going up but I have a few concerns I see the chart and it's going up but why would I invest in it I mean what development they are doing? What are the benefits of having dent? What is the potential. I cannot just buy and hold Dent just based on the chart I want to know if they are working on it or not. I hope you can help.

Regards
Read on here for further information https://www.dentwireless.com/ and you can read their twitter too they are still active until now, when most of ICOs back then already dead/non active anymore
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 05:39:40 AM

Update, now DENT has reached 10 satoshis, so whoever bought this coin when i made this thread, you have made over 300% profit, Congratulations.

It's always good to see people who doubt about this coin before and then they will be curious then buy this coin later, but they are too late
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 01:37:34 PM

Update, now DENT has reached 10 satoshis, so whoever bought this coin when i made this thread, you have made over 300% profit, Congratulations.

~~

It's always good to see people who doubt about this coin before and then they will be curious then buy this coin later, but they are too late
Nice to see you mention it, I personally made a lot of profit from this coin, I bought it before you even made the post above. Congratulations to everyone who bought it, everyone who has been seeing a return on it.
Just 2 days back I sold out my rest of DENT tokens, now it's shooting up. I just regret my decision of selling. You can call DENT a hidden gem for the last couple of weeks performance. I hope team have smart strategy to reduce further dump and only moving forward.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 02:36:38 AM

~~

Nice to see you mention it, I personally made a lot of profit from this coin, I bought it before you even made the post above. Congratulations to everyone who bought it, everyone who has been seeing a return on it.
Just 2 days back I sold out my rest of DENT tokens, now it's shooting up. I just regret my decision of selling. You can call DENT a hidden gem for the last couple of weeks performance. I hope team have smart strategy to reduce further dump and only moving forward.

There is no need to regret that decision, since we have already made a lot of profit from it. Don't be too greedy in this space, but it looks like I'm still happier than you as I haven't sold out my DENT yet Smiley

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 02:28:17 AM

Just a little update about DENT. Now it's at 13 satoshi or around $0.0073 / DENT, which mean we already above 400% profit since i made this thread. Congratulation.

DENT coin already on TOP 100 coins on Coinmarketcap right now
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2352
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 02:42:32 AM

Just a little update about DENT. Now it's at 13 satoshi or around $0.0073 / DENT, which mean we already above 400% profit since i made this thread. Congratulation.

DENT coin already on TOP 100 coins on Coinmarketcap right now
Congratulations for DENT holders and supporters.

DENT is a very good lesson that the market now is giving safe opportunity to put your capital and your belief in old altcoins. They are safer and can rise anytime in this bull market. Old altcoins give you a guarantee of survival. They did not die in bear market so how they will die in the bull market.

Forget about DeFi tokens that can die anytime in this year or next year. I don't step in shoes of people who believe in DeFi but never care about old altcoins.

Find old altcoins with lovely charts and enjoy your harvest from your belief months later.
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:18:18 AM

This is still early, as DENT still placed RANK 91 now. Look at BTT, a shitcoin like that even on RANK 32. We are still very far from our goal.

Update, DENT is worth 15 satoshis or $0.0087 now, which we are above 500% profit
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 01:27:41 AM

Another update.

DENT just hit $0.01 or 20 satoshi today. When i created this thread, DENT was even only worth 3-4 sats or $0.0015. So we are above 600% profit since i made this thread in just 1 month.

There were cons and pro about my thread, let see the cons

I just see the website, its look promising as a centralized project. But as the token have utility as a payment processor, its better to have stable price.
So i doubt the price will have any big pump. But its worth to invest maybe.
Someone even doubt, can't afford to buy $0.0015/coin

Isn't DENT just a shitcoin, because dev is suspected of selling his own token, so the price goes down even more. With a very large total supply, it will be very difficult to reach ATH again.
Do you know XRP has 45 billion, DOGE has 127billion, CARDANO has 35billion total supply? Compared DENT 100billion supply

But remember that Litecoin has been Sold back  then and now it recovers after the Dump back in 2018.

DENT is some kind of Shitcoin that at some point had being Pumped and manipulated when the Altcoin season comes .

I don't know this year  if this will also make difference again like what happened back then.
Dent is shitcoin he said...

i see a lot of new project born with a better potential than dent,
so, in my opinion this is only a temporary grow, because now the rank is down to 165

Which new project you mean? NFT?

its holders.
Woa this analyzer expert even has analyzed DENT price, and he said it's not promising

It is too risky if you don't have a solid basis on when to enter and exit. Dent is only good for short term profit. This is only perfect for a quick money. But it is hard to achieve that perfect timing. It might help if you gather very big development prior to its release into the public.

But if you are planning to invest for a long term or if you want to hodl an altcoin, you should avoid Dent and stick to the likes of Ethereum.

Good for short term, fyi i've Hodl this coin since 2018

I don't see how that makes it a hidden gem, but I guess we all have our own classification of what we consider as gem, probably someone is trying to mess with investors by artificially pumping the shit up.
The more reason why it is necessary to be careful, if this dent suddenly jump from 1 sat up without any good reason like that of dogecoin, I would say watch before you leap.
A coin makes 600% profit in a month isn't a GEM?

Regards
This guy even saying i was posted just because of DENT going up.

Tell me which coin made you over 500% profit just in a month? Especially for those who i qouted their post.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:55:52 AM

Nice come back but I still have bad taste in my mouth for the devs dumping on us back in 2018. I now have a small profit but wonder if it can happen again. It is forbidden to talk about the price in their Telegram group.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 12:47:07 PM

I used to like DENT before and really believe it was a hidden gem in the world of cryptocurrencies. But when the devs left and the coin dumped after reaching a new ATH and was not able to recover back; I lost interest in it. Although I still have a few DENT coins in my wallet, I still wouldn’t count on it to reach its ATH price nor break a new ATH anytime soon. I’d rather hodl it and check it our after 10 years or so, but I do like its platform though.
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 01:20:31 PM

I used to like DENT before and really believe it was a hidden gem in the world of cryptocurrencies. But when the devs left and the coin dumped after reaching a new ATH and was not able to recover back; I lost interest in it. Although I still have a few DENT coins in my wallet, I still wouldn’t count on it to reach its ATH price nor break a new ATH anytime soon. I’d rather hodl it and check it our after 10 years or so, but I do like its platform though.
Dent's devs never left the project. Not like Doge, who the devs left it after it launched as meme coin. Now that shitcoin even worth more than DENT. I wouldn't believe you can Hodl for more than 10 years though , as i see DENT is struggling to pass $0.015
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 06:35:58 PM

Devs didn't leave the project, they dumped millions of coins on the market dumping the price.
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 05:50:34 AM

DENT has reached $0.013 now. Such huge achievement for DENT, first mobile data project.

And for those who didn't invested on this coin, you must feel regret now
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: