Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: T-Rex miner rocks  (Read 163 times)
Bitbtc8 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:30:22 AM

T-Rex miner is awesome Grin, some times you really need to give different miners a try to see how they performs, I used to praise phoenix miner but something just pushed me to give T-Rex and trial because some are saying it's better and I wasn't disappointed, from 31MH to 31.868MHs, that's almost an extra 1 MHs, T-Rex miner rocks

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 04:33:05 PM

Not much difference from phoenix miner on my PC, though it may have something to do with windows OS versions and also Nvidia drivers too but I don't see any better miner than phoenix miner right now, it's just that T-Rex feels more stable than phoenix but difference isn't much

Ardvark69

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:20:14 PM

T-Rex miner is awesome Grin, some times you really need to give different miners a try to see how they performs, I used to praise phoenix miner but something just pushed me to give T-Rex and trial because some are saying it's better and I wasn't disappointed, from 31MH to 31.868MHs, that's almost an extra 1 MHs, T-Rex miner rocks

T-Rex is the best nvidia miner for 3000 series our there currently. The others haven't updated yet to best build the dag.
There is a test from 2miners that shows nbminer slightly ahead for the 1660 cards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: