Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Progress on youc token, are you guys holding this?  (Read 96 times)
Cherylstar86 (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 08:52:56 PM

Hello guys, I just wondered why this project haven't been soaring these days of glory in bitcoin since I've noticed several altcoins started to show progress on their price. However, the token which I am holding doesn't show any progress like of those tokens whom able to rise so fast.
Please share your thoughts here about youc token, if you're holding this asset same as mine. I've seen some of the speculations stating that if I dump the remaining tokens I got, I would miss out chances for $1 each. That's why I need some good ideas here, so I would able to deliberate my final conclusions about it.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:33:42 PM

Hello guys, I just wondered why this project haven't been soaring these days of glory in bitcoin since I've noticed several altcoins started to show progress on their price. However, the token which I am holding doesn't show any progress like of those tokens whom able to rise so fast.
Please share your thoughts here about youc token, if you're holding this asset same as mine. I've seen some of the speculations stating that if I dump the remaining tokens I got, I would miss out chances for $1 each. That's why I need some good ideas here, so I would able to deliberate my final conclusions about it.

if you mean YOuc , i think this project still has a lot of chance to grow,
because their team still active in telegram, and the team active in development too,,
so, if you still believe with Youc, just hold this coin and if you have a lot of doubt, you can sell it asap

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:55:16 PM

its depends on when you bought this token my friend, because if you bought this token on IEO, i think now your portofolio is down,
but if you bought this token below $0.01 i think you already made a good profit now
so, you want to hold or not, its depends on your first time buy

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:59:30 PM

Some of my tokens are still not pumping that much, but most of the tokens I hold for years now are moving great and I believe they can make a new all time high on this bull market. I believe, it will always depend on the project itself for them to grow over time because even if we’re on a bull market, a useless project will not succeed.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 11:18:03 PM

Please share your thoughts here about youc token,
The pump already happened last month and that's why youc is not soaring again right now. I personally think if this could be the peak price that can be achieved by youc. You should have moved to the another altcoin.
You can't rely with one altcoin dude. You must also search the legit coin to be used as your diversification asset and then you will not be missing the bullish trend.

Just look at how another coin was growing even higher than before. The fees is also increasing a lot too. I have sold my youc at peak price and investing into the another legit coin and got 3x return again now.
Think smart.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 10:08:37 AM

Please share your thoughts here about youc token, if you're holding this asset same as mine. I've seen some of the speculations stating that if I dump the remaining tokens I got, I would miss out chances for $1 each.

I'm still hodling small amount of YOUC as i sold out a portion from my total holdings. Hopefully, it'll start to pump again, If team won't postpone the launch of Youengine further more. TBH, $1 worth of each YOUC is so much high for now, but we might expect to see a new ATH on YOUC if youengine is launched properly within exact time. But it's better to exit from YOUC if it's gained on a new ATH of $0.27 or hodl a small amount of YOUC for a preference price.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 12:15:57 PM

I've seen some of the speculations stating that if I dump the remaining tokens I got, I would miss out chances for $1 each. That's why I need some good ideas here, so I would able to deliberate my final conclusions about it.

If it's not really necessary or you don't have any reasons yet to sold your coins, then leave as it is. Forget it and just come back once you think it's now time to sell. The same on how you hold on your other coins.

You will really confused on what to do if you will think too much. More importantly, the team is still active so you have to keep updated on the happenings on whatever social media platform they are announcing their future developments.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cherylstar86 (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 08:22:35 PM

Please share your thoughts here about youc token, if you're holding this asset same as mine. I've seen some of the speculations stating that if I dump the remaining tokens I got, I would miss out chances for $1 each.

I'm still hodling small amount of YOUC as i sold out a portion from my total holdings. Hopefully, it'll start to pump again, If team won't postpone the launch of Youengine further more. TBH, $1 worth of each YOUC is so much high for now, but we might expect to see a new ATH on YOUC if youengine is launched properly within exact time. But it's better to exit from YOUC if it's gained on a new ATH of $0.27 or hodl a small amount of YOUC for a preference price.

No, I am not yet planning to exit from YOUC because same as yours previous ATH had given me the opportunity to sell during pump. However, I still hold some remaining tokens just to expect some potential increase in the next few months. No one knows, luckily those potential speculations will come in reality.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 656

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 08:50:08 PM

Having this bull run doesn't mean that it would really be for everybody for those coins to pump up or does increase its price.Of course, only to those top ones or undervalued

but having potential will really be having some pump up and those shit ones will just really remain into the ground.What would be your next move?

Just let those coins site into your wallet and wait up for some miracle because you know that it is insignificant to sell out those coins now on the current price.
There's nothing you can lose if you do just simply wait but don't expect too much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 07:48:44 PM

if i'am not wrong YOUc IEO price was about $0.1 and now the price is about $0.03 and if the team really care about their project by do their roadmap in schedule i believe soon the price will surpass the IEO price, but to hit about $1 seems you need to increase your patience may friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1116
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 01:22:32 AM

if i'am not wrong YOUc IEO price was about $0.1 and now the price is about $0.03 and if the team really care about their project by do their roadmap in schedule i believe soon the price will surpass the IEO price, but to hit about $1 seems you need to increase your patience may friend
I agree on that, if you wanted a big profit you need to be more patience on waiting, i believe that youc has a potential to slowly rise in the future depending on the team strategy maybe it will rise up to 0.12$ or something but if we say 1$ i think it takes time. However you can still earn on it if you buy those coin that is being dump buy bounty hunters there are a lot of strategy just choose one and control your emotion for good.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: