Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell my xrp or wait until $1?  (Read 505 times)
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 02:33:41 PM

I just wondered how the xrp market is going to be in the next few hours, my feet is shaking right now because of the recent pumps.
It was true that XRP's rocket launch was very exaggerated and a big surprise. But in my opinion, maybe a certain motivation is more objective. It can be said that XRP has good evidence and arguments before the indictment raised by the SEC. Or it is a fomo of Ripple itself. I think that at $ 0.8 is a good drop point for selling XRP. After that, wait for final decision and stability to buy back.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 04:46:47 PM

You ought to consistently have your reduced misfortune and target cost so when the market hits it, you realize what to do. In case you're content with your benefit currently sell it, and reinvest that cash into other undertaking. On the off chance that you are worried about the possibility that that XRP can not reach $1 once more, you can sell it currently, however don't sell the entirety of the sums, so when the cost can reach $1, you actually have the other add up to sell.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:21:29 PM

XRP will not reach $1 until they resolved the issues they are facing. What you see is just someone attempts to make a bullrun but you and all others who are expecting because of emotions are all victim to see if they can create a panic. If you are in profit then you can sell it right away, as believe me, price will goes back again on the ceiling at $0.2. Not a financial advice but that's what I'm seeing. You won't able to sleep properly if you overthink that too much lol.
Perhaps, you're saying it correctly bro I think I'm just thinking out too big for now due to the upward trend of current chart. Certainly I've been selling what I got and take the profit I wanted, and most probably my contingency plans would be established once price will become bearish again until $15 or lesser. Thankfully, I would able to sleep well tonight unlike other nights which went so unwell due to stress.

That's the challenge for you now if your plan will be successful. Don't mind XRP if it will reach $1 or not as long as you are making profits on those short trades. It will take time before that price reaches no matter how good the speculation is.

As I said, there will be lots of price swings in action that can happen anytime so that's a good opportunity to gain more quantity and good return instead of waiting on a $1 target.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:31:46 PM

XRP will not reach $1 until they resolved the issues they are facing. What you see is just someone attempts to make a bullrun but you and all others who are expecting because of emotions are all victim to see if they can create a panic. If you are in profit then you can sell it right away, as believe me, price will goes back again on the ceiling at $0.2. Not a financial advice but that's what I'm seeing. You won't able to sleep properly if you overthink that too much lol.
Perhaps, you're saying it correctly bro I think I'm just thinking out too big for now due to the upward trend of current chart. Certainly I've been selling what I got and take the profit I wanted, and most probably my contingency plans would be established once price will become bearish again until $15 or lesser. Thankfully, I would able to sleep well tonight unlike other nights which went so unwell due to stress.

That's the challenge for you now if your plan will be successful. Don't mind XRP if it will reach $1 or not as long as you are making profits on those short trades. It will take time before that price reaches no matter how good the speculation is.

As I said, there will be lots of price swings in action that can happen anytime so that's a good opportunity to gain more quantity and good return instead of waiting on a $1 target.

That's better than waiting for a 1 usd price when XRP is facing some legal problems.  Just enjoy the price volatility as no coin is exempted during this bull run, except for the stable coin. XRP for now if you will take it as a long term investment, the price is not a good entry, as although it will pump if they win the case, the risk of getting dump if they lose the case is very huge.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 06:31:29 AM

XRP now back increases for a small price after it was down yesterday. But it is hard to know if XRP can have a chance to reach $1. If the investors can return to the project and the team can convince that XRP can increase soon, it can help the price rise. But before the price increase, there are many things that the team needs to solve, and if they can work hard and prove to the investors, the chance to lift the price will wide open.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:32:53 AM

It depends on your target. If you really believe the price of XRP can reach 1 $ then you just need to be patient waiting for your coins to go up. But, if your not sure the price can reach 1$ then you just should sell it or you will lose your opportunity to sell.
I just want to say that don't let goals and profit volatility affect judgments and problems that exist in the market, here, it means we can have a target with ripple but we should rely on the situation to adjust our target accordingly, patience is a valuable element in trading and holding, but it is not entirely accurate at all times. The ripple's pump has definitely been problematic recently as it goes against the information it provides, which can be a trap for people to jump in, take profit and wait for a reasonable entry price to be done

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:00:50 PM

XRP now back increases for a small price after it was down yesterday. But it is hard to know if XRP can have a chance to reach $1. If the investors can return to the project and the team can convince that XRP can increase soon, it can help the price rise. But before the price increase, there are many things that the team needs to solve, and if they can work hard and prove to the investors, the chance to lift the price will wide open.

yeah and now xrp need a trust from investors, because at this moment a lot of investors still not confidence with xrp
its not easy, but i hope xrp team can do the best for their project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:10:08 AM

I just wondered how the xrp market is going to be in the next few hours, my feet is shaking right now because of the recent pumps. My perception was expecting a huge dump but it was really uncertain due to uptrend movement of xrp price.
As of now there's a possibility that it will hit $1, am afraid I would fail. Looking forward for some advises should I wait for $1 or sell now?

Please check here the live chart, https://www.dailyfx.com/ripple-xrp

Ripple is a good investment please. If you are selling, make sure you have solid reasons to sell off your XRP. And if you have been holding, I will advice you to be more patient. It may even surpass 2$ this year
Nonsense. XRP still having big problem with SEC until now, i didn't see this coin will be achieve $2 or even $1. Best price you can sell is now before it too late for you to sell later. XRP era has ended now, you can see even a new project like POLKADOT beat both ADA & XRP as 4th biggest altcoin now
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 06:03:02 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2021, 08:18:37 AM by Flor1982

I just wondered how the xrp market is going to be in the next few hours, my feet is shaking right now because of the recent pumps. My perception was expecting a huge dump but it was really uncertain due to uptrend movement of xrp price.
As of now there's a possibility that it will hit $1, am afraid I would fail. Looking forward for some advises should I wait for $1 or sell now?

I would suggest that you try to set a target first if you wanna do trading and whenever you feel of wanting to exit because you are already earning then u can just sell it right away. As Mr. Warren Buffett says, sell high, buy low when you trade. But of course, u can buy it again and whenever you want.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:09:46 AM

in my opinion, i think good to sell now, bcz the SEC is'nt fixed that XRP will be normal again as previously. but, you can hodl it if you trust the Ripple team to fix the SEC Problem.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:43:10 AM

Majority of the comments I have seen is "xrp will not reach $1" for me the fate of xrp depends on what will be  the outcome of SEC lawsuit filed to them last year if XRP will win this case Im 100% sure and confident $1 can be achieved in an hour on the other hand if they failed to depend XRP it will also crash in no time for now I have no plan to buy XRP there are too many altcoins on the market which has also potential why would I risk my money to this coin if there are too many alternatives. 

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:05:27 AM

Majority of the comments I have seen is "xrp will not reach $1" for me the fate of xrp depends on what will be  the outcome of SEC lawsuit filed to them last year if XRP will win this case Im 100% sure and confident $1 can be achieved in an hour on the other hand if they failed to depend XRP it will also crash in no time for now I have no plan to buy XRP there are too many altcoins on the market which has also potential why would I risk my money to this coin if there are too many alternatives. 

You know, even if Ripple manages to handle with SEC claims and regain its reputation, do you really think its price will reach $1? Last time I saw XRP cost more than $1 was in the very beginning of 2018. Since then, a lot has been achieved, updated, partnership contracts signed - Ripple price did not exceed $1. Even Bitcoin price dropped and regained back (which would push altcoins prices up, as usually) - Ripple still havent reached $1. And I think it wont, even if things goes well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:25:00 AM

yeah and now xrp need a trust from investors, because at this moment a lot of investors still not confidence with xrp
its not easy, but i hope xrp team can do the best for their project
It is not easy to gain trust from the investors again after they are disappointed, and they need to hard work to proves that their project is still worth to invest. If the team can prove that, they will get more investors to invest in their project. The team needs to work hard for their project and attract the investor back to them. We can wait for a while, and until that time, the investor will search for the other coins that can increase. And if somehow the team can prove that, maybe they will try to invest in XRP.

▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:56:36 AM

If that's the main basis of the future of XRP, I guess it's not wise to invest now as there's a huge chance that they will loss the case, that's SEC or the government, the chance of winning against them is very low, just to be realistic, and so people will not expect hard.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:10:46 PM

You know, even if Ripple manages to handle with SEC claims and regain its reputation, do you really think its price will reach $1? Last time I saw XRP cost more than $1 was in the very beginning of 2018. Since then, a lot has been achieved, updated, partnership contracts signed - Ripple price did not exceed $1. Even Bitcoin price dropped and regained back (which would push altcoins prices up, as usually) - Ripple still havent reached $1. And I think it wont, even if things goes well.
Of course I think it will reach $1  as I said before this bull run this year is monumental and different for other past bull run, 2018 is a bear market and time of accumulation thats why it did not goes up to $1 considering too many accomplishments last 2018, look at btc for example when the corona dumped last March 2020, Did anyone in crypto think at that time about btc will goes parabolic this year very fast and finally touched $50k in the second month of the year? No one predicted this, same with XRP today no one can predict what will happen if they win the case with SEC. 

manok jepang

Activity: 775
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 03:22:00 PM

In my opinion, before XRP solves the SEC problem, it would be better if you don't get your hopes up any further with RXP especially if you are waiting for it to go up to $ 1, I am not sure that will happen, my advice is better now you sell your RXP coins, and  buy other more patent Altcoins such as ETH, DOGE, Polkadot, and BNB,

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 04:13:44 PM

I have confidence in XRP coming back soon, and they will soon have a settled settlement with the SEC. It is a scenario that XRP holders are hoping for, if this happens then I wish you could sell off the current XRP and wait for news to develop in the near future. I wouldn't sell my current XRP for less than $1.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:09:31 PM

Ripple market is going well after 2 years we have seen a great movement in the market of XRP. Don’t sell your coins you will regret because it will again reach 4$ price so wait for the right time. XRP will be the most profitable coin again for investors.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 05:53:04 AM

Same boat as most of us. I admit my XRP buy was pure speculation bought at the time when I felt $1 was a sure thing. Not sure now with everything rallying and ATH-ing and XRP not even half of its ATH.

Not sure what I'd do when $1 does arrive though. Take profit or wait for better exit?
That is a pretty big if do not you think? Bitcoin is breaking records every single day and ripple is only half way there, it is only worth barely above 50 cents so not only it is going to be very difficult for ripple to reach that goal at the same time you need to question yourself what is going to be the price of bitcoin when that happens, if you look at the charts you can see that ripple has been losing ground against bitcoin for years which means that for the most part you would have been better by just investing in bitcoin instead of ripple, not only you would have gotten better profits you would have taken a lesser risk as well.

▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 05:58:42 AM

Just Follow your heart mate because at this moment as ripple is facing a Nightmare no one can really predict what will be their future as logn as the case is moving.

I have sold mine when the price climbs up to 43 cents and one of my biggest regrets because the price even climbed to 74 cents  and i am bitter about that.

So my Advice for is try to believe in your instincts than to believing in shitpost given here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: