Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jay-Z and Dorsey Bitcoin? but why  (Read 234 times)
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:46:26 AM

Jack has stated on several occasions that the future of Bitcoin is centered in Africa. Now with this announcement he confirms his commitment to work directly with the region. This is good news for both regions that will benefit Africa and India for ₿trust to fund Bitcoin development.

There is great technological potential in both regions, it only remains to bring together the best candidates for the project.

This is undoubtedly a great initiative that encourages the empowerment of people who need it and a source of inspiration to other people to invest some of their wealth in sustainable solutions over time.

https://twitter.com/jack/status/1360114881978982403?s=19

davis196

Activity: 2996
Merit: 915

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 07:05:15 AM

I saw that Jay-Z and Dorsey are buying Bitcoin, a lot of it, and using it in Africa? I'm not sure what this video is saying. Why are they buying so much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFn-sfPSOCk

They are buying so much because they are expecting the Bitcoin price to reach 50K or 100K USD.
I don't know why are they doing to use it in Africa.Maybe giving BTC away to the Africans?
I don't want to watch this YT video.Are you sure that this news is legit?We shouldn't trust information that is published on Youtube.I know that Jack Dorsey is a big Bitcoin supporter and crypto whale,but I'm surprised about Jay-Z buying BTC.It's time for Bitcoin to enter the hip-hop/rap/pop music scene. Grin

KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 08:22:25 AM

I saw that Jay-Z and Dorsey are buying Bitcoin, a lot of it, and using it in Africa? I'm not sure what this video is saying. Why are they buying so much?

Don't believe what they say. Have they shown their wallet address?
There could be two reasons behind their promoting btc.
1. They got paid by some big whale or exchange.
2. They have actually bought it much earlier at cheap price and now want to pump the price to make big profit.
Red Pie

Activity: 714
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 08:41:41 AM

For those who have money, bitcoin investment makes sense.  they definitely use their money in different investment portfolios.  Also, the bitcoin portfolio is a necessary step.  Due to the rising world values ​​and pandemic, not only people but also institutions started to show interest in bitcoin.  banks embarked on efforts to issue stable money.  this way dorsey and jay-z can make use of their money.  they are free to use their money after all.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:42:21 PM

So Jay-Z is the next celebrity that’s developing interest in Bitcoin, that’s very good. He’s a big star and I believe he’s going to make some huge impacts.From the news I read they have raised up to 500 BTC (around $23 million) and that’s really huge amount, they will be using it to support their cause, and their main interest is Africa and India.

From the start we all knows that Jack is a crypto enthusiast when he visited Nigeria and has also shown a lot of support in one way or the other. They are set to make Bitcoin the currency of the internet and I can’t wait for this to happen, the community has really come a long way, despite every struggle we still keep it moving.

KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 07:08:39 AM

Because they are they part of illuminati?  Wink Someone must have asked them to fomo,
Now Paris Hilton is also in crypto and Cj has tweeted about her.
Crypto is soon going to be mainstream. Just a matter of time when everyone will be holding one or more crypto.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 03:41:36 PM

jay z buying in bulk is definitely a major factor. whether he wants to make a profit, or for other things such as donations. we need to find real sources for it. so that we can know an artist bought bitcoin because there are factors
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 06:17:06 PM

They're buying much because they understand that it's going to be the game changer in the world of investments. Many people are still in the common shares of investments and don't want to dive in with new technologies like blockchain and bitcoin.

And for Jack Dorsey, he's very known as a bitcoin supporter, you can see that on Twitter he has added bitcoin icon and he's also the owner of Square which has been said bought a lot of bitcoins too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 09:46:27 PM

They're buying much because they understand that it's going to be the game changer in the world of investments. Many people are still in the common shares of investments and don't want to dive in with new technologies like blockchain and bitcoin.
The main reason why traditional investors took so much time to dive deep into the cryptocurrency market is because of high volatility in the market and now we are seeing institutional investors trying their hand by investing heavily and if their success rate continues then we might see more investors pumping their dollars in the market in the coming years and the negative aspect i see is that we will see a much higher volatile if these huge investors starts manipulating the market .
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:46:54 PM

The main reason why traditional investors took so much time to dive deep into the cryptocurrency market is because of high volatility in the market and now we are seeing institutional investors trying their hand by investing heavily and if their success rate continues then we might see more investors pumping their dollars in the market in the coming years and the negative aspect i see is that we will see a much higher volatile if these huge investors starts manipulating the market .
That's one reason.

And the other reason that I see is that it's still young. They don't want to take the risk unlike many of the cypherpunks who strongly believed with what it can do in the future.

Now, what they've believed is already happening and what was speculated before about prominent people, celebrities and governments are starting to really show their interest on it and not just it, they're actually doing it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████