Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trudeau admits they are developing covid variants.  (Read 43 times)
Pizzalover420 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:48:51 AM

Trudeau admits they are developing covid strains.

He says develop, not mutations.
"variants that are being DEVELOPED"

Listen closely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAl1hKhmRCA&lc=UgyUpC1d3bYYy7r3hCx4AaABAg.9JfWca3BdRF9JfZywu4UFU
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 03:19:06 AM

Listen closely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAl1hKhmRCA&lc=UgyUpC1d3bYYy7r3hCx4AaABAg.9JfWca3BdRF9JfZywu4UFU

English is not his native language. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:40:46 AM

The words came out wrong, and he quickly corrected himself. 'That are being developed' was corrected to 'that are emerging'. Like any political leader around the world, he is interviewed a lot, and sometimes the words just come out wrong. In this particular instance, I'd imagine, again as with any leader at the moment, that he is constantly fielding questions around vaccines, and is constantly referring to vaccines 'that are being developed'.

What's more likely:
A) A simple statement that came out wrong and was quickly corrected, most likely thinking of vaccines  'that are being developed', or
B) He accidentally revealed the sinister truth of a huge conspiracy that involves Canada and perhaps other nations deliberately cooking up a virus and spreading it in order to destroy their own economy and kill their own people.

I'd go with 'A'.

People misspeak all the time. I had a friend who accidentally hurt someone in a football match. They were lying on the ground hurt, and he ran over to them and said 'Are you sorry?'. He didn't mean that he'd hurt them on purpose, he actually got confused between saying 'I'm sorry' and 'Are you okay?'
These things happen.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 10:53:33 AM

variants are evolving would have been correct, its pointless to search for vaxxines

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:02:44 AM

I don't think he really wants to make variants of the corona virus. It seems more like searching for better vaccines for the mutations. Who knows if the latest mutation in UK and South Africa are just the first ones. It could happen that we have to deal with a lot of different ones in the next years.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:54:56 AM

'Gain of function' development work on coronavirus was contracted out to the the Wuhan lab by Dr. Fausti's NIAID when they were forced to stop doing it stateside.  That seems to be a statement of fact backed up by documentation gained through FOIA.

Surely Trudeau has been briefed on this development work and probably of similar development work going on elsewhere.  That's possible why he 'mis-spoke' these particular words.

It's funny how people have an uncontrollable compulsion to deny any possible evidence of malfeasance on the part of Big Brother no matter what kind of pretzel logic they need to use to explain things away.  Even more so, how they need to use it day after day after day.  That's the goal of state sponsored and state overseen education I suppose.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Toplistico.com

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 04:45:28 PM

In my opinion, Trudeau wants to say that their country * is developing a new variant of Covid-19. Developing here could mean that the virus develops and mutates in their country, and becomes a new variant of Covid-19, not them (Canada) who developed it. It should be noted that people in Quebec don't just speak English, most of them speak French, so people might misinterpret what they say.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: