Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the Ethereum killer?  (Read 879 times)
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 02:44:22 PM

Months down the line the entire landscape changed and now almost all of the coins are using BSC network than Ethereum for launching their platform and once that launched them in Ethereum are either migrating to BSC chain or using it as an alternative as the demand is higher from the clients. Even i was skeptical about their success but that changed in a matter of months. 

everything is going pretty fast. BSC managed to get its best momentum from the problems experienced by ethereum.
what is very surprising is that the trading volume of the exchanges that support the BSC like a pancake is growing very fast. even faster than UniSwap achievement with the ethereum network.
I am excited about the growth of this exciting market. but not so happy to see how ethereum has to cope with everything that binance already has.
I think ethereum will improve the service as well to remain excellent. especially now ethereum gas is down and provides opportunities for more network users. We admit that BSC is growing rapidly, but I don't think it's easy to shift Ethereum, which already has loyal investors, but in essence the two altcoins have the same good prospects

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 03:34:26 AM

It cannot denied the fact that Binance Smart Chain is a best alternative in ethereum smart contract now a days in terms of lowest transaction fees. And i would not consider it that BNB is ethereum killer because ethereum has the largest ecosystem that needs to break by BNB in a long run.
laohe628

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 03:45:35 AM

It's hard to say, but BSC is the closest cryptocurrency to being an Ethereum killer right now, comparing to ETH, the low gas fee an be said to be the biggest advantage of BSC. In addition, more and more projects are issuing new tokens on BSC, which has a tendency to catch up with ETH. In terms of market capitalisation, BNB is third only to BTC and ETH, i don't count USDT.

Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 03:52:59 AM

It cannot denied the fact that Binance Smart Chain is a best alternative in ethereum smart contract now a days in terms of lowest transaction fees. And i would not consider it that BNB is ethereum killer because ethereum has the largest ecosystem that needs to break by BNB in a long run.
Ethereum is in a very strong position in the market but many traders are opting for BSC wallets for its high fees at BSC wallet are much lower and transactions are becoming easier but ethereum can't kill. Despite the high fees at ethereum the demand for it will increase.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 04:36:28 AM

It's hard to say, but BSC is the closest cryptocurrency to being an Ethereum killer right now, comparing to ETH, the low gas fee an be said to be the biggest advantage of BSC. In addition, more and more projects are issuing new tokens on BSC, which has a tendency to catch up with ETH. In terms of market capitalisation, BNB is third only to BTC and ETH, i don't count USDT.
Well, it's hard to say it's an ethereum killer, because basically, ethereum will stick around. currently, BSC seems to dominate the market, and beat ethereum. even most of the new projects currently use BSC as their platform. Personally, I'm also more comfortable using BSC than Ethereum at the moment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 04:45:50 AM

That's because in the BSC network has provided a very cheap network so many clients are interested in faster and cheaper BSC migration, at that time Ethereum was having trouble on the gwei which was too high so much to the disappointment that we couldn't even send tokens with $10 so for they are a burden and will certainly choose BSC as the right network for the recently launched token.

But did you know that ETH is now cheap again in terms of gwei even under $1 I think Ethereum won't be left behind and has taken care of all these issues so I think it will be fine and Ethereum's net will still be above the BSC.
The reduction in ethereum transaction fees is pretty good. but for us to trade on exchanges such as uni swap, we still need a fairly high fee. very far from what BSC provides with pancakeswap.
but overall ethereum has overcome this big problem. and I agree, ethereum will probably stay on top of BSC. but from the current adoption of new projects, we see almost dominant use of BSC.

I think ethereum will improve the service as well to remain excellent. especially now ethereum gas is down and provides opportunities for more network users. We admit that BSC is growing rapidly, but I don't think it's easy to shift Ethereum, which already has loyal investors, but in essence the two altcoins have the same good prospects
we will never know how the BSC will develop very rapidly in the future.
ethereum has experienced times like this. when the adoption of a new project is overwhelming it helps it form a stronger market. and BSC will probably get that comment.
eth is probably irreplaceable. because we know how strong ethereum is in the market till now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: