Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:04:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin before and now  (Read 874 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:08:17 AM

We have seen a massive surge in bitcoin price since we enter into 2021 almost same, trend happen in 2017-2018,
If i am not making mistake here , There is no surging in Bitcoin price when the year enters 2018 after the 2017 bull , instead the value starts falling before December ends and continues the whole year , if i remember those right .
only there is a big difference, in a situation today before, I think it was just a pump, but there is a big difference in this year's price rally things that are notable are the following, the influence of Elon musk,
Please take it off as Elon Musk does not really have that Influence instead Whales are just riding with the news but it wasn't Musk whos really the reason.
Visa considers to enter to cryptocurrency, Paypal decided to open to cryptocurrency, banks, and other institutions open its door to the possibility of using it, suddenly this year pandemic helps cryptocurrency get into the spotlight in the positive note, although there is still negativity being thrown, I think most institution study it and they realize the possibilities and important of blockchain overall.

These are all the legit reason and i know this is the same reason why Bitcoin staying strong up to now.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:47:55 AM

bitcoin has become a trend in the movement of the world financial economy..in the past, they were still hesitant to invest and vice versa, now many want to work together and move their assets with bitcoin..

vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:54:05 AM

and lockdown create so many investor now, since lockdown started so many inovation in digital like tesla with elon mush, he believe bitcoin is best future, and he accepted bitcoin for transaction with tesla, its so cool, lockdown make digital going crazy

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:08:13 PM

In my opinion, it was a more attractive currency for people with advance knowledge. It has become a dangerous currency because it is now in front of everyone and is so well-known. Lately ethereum is more attractive to me.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 05:34:06 PM

Yes, actually i took a long break from this cryptocurrency world, and i'm super shock when i saw that bitcoin is all over mytwitter timeline. After short investigation, i found out that Elon Musk plays a huge part of it. Well, i'm not sure yet, whether this increase of price is because of what, and i'm still a bit skeptical and have this sentiment that the price was going up because people are 'curious' and 'interested' in btc because of people words. That's good though, they might get involved more if they find out how amazing this is. However i'm afraid there will be many panic investors that will act recklessly and sold everything just because little things, which will cause the price to dumb again. But, i kinda see a better future and development now, since the world is changing too.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 05:36:41 PM

and lockdown create so many investor now, since lockdown started so many inovation in digital like tesla with elon mush, he believe bitcoin is best future, and he accepted bitcoin for transaction with tesla, its so cool, lockdown make digital going crazy

New players means lots of new ctions, with this pandemic there are many people
who got interested to work on their own opportunities, they are inside this market
to see how they'll be able to also grab the chance of gaining more money while they
are still at home due to this pandemic.
Galaxy_Raiders

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 05:56:01 PM

After a long time, I return to the forum. I confused, really bitcoin going on 50+k. I can't believe it. Bitcoin maybe increase again. Because Elon musk joins bitcoin. Tesla car company invest many dollars in bitcoin.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2021, 06:48:33 PM

After a long time bitcoin back to his position. After 2017 2year were most pathetic for btclover this year is most adopted for BTC.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 07:11:21 PM

Numerous teach would have accepted in blockchain a few a long time prior in case they get it the rule, and as Bitcoin blockchain is the foremost most grounded, whereas mineworkers are ever developing, making the blockchain more more grounded than of the past.Individuals who uninformed approximately BTC have not been contributing into bitcoin not at all like these days is because of instability, and since of its early age. But, they are getting to be to realizing presently that gold is an resource that Bitcoin just work that way as well, all resources fair work that way in well manner.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 11:00:03 PM

Bitcoin is increasingly recognized by various circles, ranging from large companies, institutions and retail entrepreneurs. This all shows that the existence
of bitcoin is not to be underestimated. Many people are realizing the benefits of bitcoin which is a valuable asset and Bitcoin can be an asset that protects
inflation, especially during the pandemic until now.
From 2020 to 2021 is an important history for bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin has touched its highest level because people know already that bitcoin
is a digital currency as a safe asset.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 11:59:45 PM

Actually, this pandemic has proven Bitcoin to be a worthy idea/solution. Before now (the pandemic), Bitcoin wasn't really noticed. But as the pandemic came, we've seen how much Bitcoin has grown (both in usage and in price). Adoption is happening everywhere. PayPal, Tesla, MasterCard, they are just numerous, and this year, let's expect more of these.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 02:06:00 AM

For every action there is equal opposite reaction. There is reason for every increase in price of a product.
Even the 2017 surge, there were also factors that led to it.
As far as the world economy is concerned BTC is gradually creeping and standing strong. The recent adoption of Bitcoin by these institutions and dignitaries is a welcome development.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 08:50:44 AM

Base on my own observation bitcoin now is more expensive than before, just what we can see  if we look its history there are a big changes happened, maybe because of many people use bitcoin now a days than before and that is  the big factor why Bitcoin price increase.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 09:14:53 AM

In this years there is a lot of good news happen to the bitcoin because it rises more the value than the previous years. And also they have a lot of rich people and big companies around the world are accepting and adopt bitcoin and in the next few years more business will accept bitcoin. But about the price we do not sure what is possible because everything is possible to happen maybe another pump or dump.
Amamiya-brother

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 09:25:58 AM

the difference between bitcoin then and now Bitcoin In 2021, the value is now fantastic and I hope that from year to year it will increase, hopefully achieving a perfect result
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 09:38:29 AM

In this years there is a lot of good news happen to the bitcoin because it rises more the value than the previous years.

There are many adoptions that brings more investors to this venue of investment,
they are now acquiring bitcoin as part of their investment asset.

And also they have a lot of rich people and big companies around the world are accepting and adopt bitcoin and in the next few years more business will accept bitcoin.

With them, The chance that this market will recieve more attention from the financial instituion
is very high.

But about the price we do not sure what is possible because everything is possible to happen maybe another pump or dump.

Maybe, that's the right term since crypto sphere is very volatile and those who are playing
big are very wise,

They always avoiding big damages from their investment, they understand well the emotions
from different types of investors.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 09:45:07 AM

the difference between bitcoin then and now Bitcoin In 2021, the value is now fantastic and I hope that from year to year it will increase, hopefully achieving a perfect result
It's not the value, its that more and more people are acknowledging bitcoin's existence, there are more companies taking notice of bitcoin in 2020-2021 than that of 2019 or the other previous years. The biggest difference is exposure, with more people knowing about the wonders of bitcoin, the more people will want it and the more people will want to have their hands on one and in turn will cause for the prices to go up, just a basic public relations and supply and demand and bitcoin will be more different than ever.
max3321

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 10:32:21 AM

If you want to know the latest news on bitcoin and finance, then you are here financetechjournal.com
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 10:41:21 AM

I know about bitcoin since it reached 20k and then fall and I got dissapointed but I am observing in since 2019

best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:48:57 PM

There are several factors that led to increase in price of Bitcoin, such as the mass adoption of the use cases of blockchain technology by different sectors coupled with the some institutions involvements plus some world known billion promoting it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: