Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the best coin to mine GPU other than Eth  (Read 304 times)
menoiazei (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 07:55:11 AM

Like the tittle says, wondering
Whats the best coin to mine GPU other than Ethereum and why??

Cause is not before and effect is not after

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
powvex

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 08:12:46 AM

totally depends on your rig and config. you can go to whattomine and easily check your config and best coin you can mine.
http://whattomine.com

profitability is calculated too.
menoiazei (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 09:10:31 AM

i know that, i dont mean as hardware i mean as selection of coin

Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 09:12:49 AM

After Ethereum a RX5700XT have its own second profitable coin that can be mine on the card, it's not the same with GTX1660 super or GTX1080Ti, the profitable coins varies depending on card that you want to use, so what graphic card do you have presently?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 09:35:52 AM

Like the tittle says, wondering
Whats the best coin to mine GPU other than Ethereum and why??
It depends on the graphic card you own, there are good coins like Conflux which runs on octopus algorithm, meaning your graphic card must perform better on octopus algorithm to make good gains, another one is Ravencoin and on few graphic cards cryptonight coin (turtle coin) is the most profitable

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 10:26:55 AM

The answer is still ETH, why would anyone want to mine other altcoins presently when ETH is the most profitable on every single GPUs out there? Doesn't make any sense to me, we mine coins to get our ROI back faster and it's a good time I believe

miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:34:44 PM

The answer is still ETH, why would anyone want to mine other altcoins presently when ETH is the most profitable on every single GPUs out there? Doesn't make any sense to me, we mine coins to get our ROI back faster and it's a good time I believe

This is not actually true.  It may be for your hardware but. i have moved some of my gear to other more profitable coins.  

For most cases ETH is the answer,  but not all.  Ive got several rigs earning 25% more then they would on eth.  

Do what is best for you and your gear.  
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:38:24 PM

This is not actually true.  It may be for your hardware but. i have moved some of my gear to other more profitable coins.  

For most cases ETH is the answer,  but not all.  Ive got several rigs earning 25% more then they would on eth.  

If you don't mind me asking what is the name of these altcoins you talking about? I'm guessing the altcoins are becoming more profitable because of present bullrun season, something like this happened in 2017 as well, I would like to maximize my daily mining profits if I can, please kindly reply

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:17:03 PM

It's time to look into other coins because now all altcoins are pumping, there are old altcoin that have low marketcap too and they are up on their feet already thanks to the bull season for example bitcoin private this amazing yesterday, this coin was trading at 0.02$ before and today it's more that 0.50$

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
menoiazei (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 04:55:19 PM

so whats best and more proffitable altcoin to mine GPU other than eth in your opinion??

miner29

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 04:55:52 PM

If you don't mind me asking what is the name of these altcoins you talking about? I'm guessing the altcoins are becoming more profitable because of present bullrun season, something like this happened in 2017 as well, I would like to maximize my daily mining profits if I can, please kindly reply

Whattomine.com and select the gpus you have and quantity...let it show all algos and click calculate.  The list is ordered by revenue or profit depending on how you set it...but will make it easy to see...realize this list will change often and depends on your hardware.
miner29

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 04:56:54 PM

so whats best and more proffitable altcoin to mine GPU other than eth in your opinion??

Depends on your hardware...see above.....what is best for my mix of gpus will not be whats best for you.  I tend to do a rig at a time because again what i have in one rig is not duplicated in the next...i built my farm over the last 5 years so lots of mixed gear.
menoiazei (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 07:14:33 PM

Depends on your hardware...see above.....what is best for my mix of gpus will not be whats best for you.  I tend to do a rig at a time because again what i have in one rig is not duplicated in the next...i built my farm over the last 5 years so lots of mixed gear.

yes i understand that but my question whats best altcoin if you
Not seeing it from a hardware point of view
but from the coin point of view

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 03:05:21 AM

motherfucker want to abandon the rocketship haha  Cheesy
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 03:51:54 AM

ehhe

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
menoiazei (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 05:46:43 PM

motherfucker rocketship is crashing looking for plan Bs  Grin Grin

CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 06:55:32 PM

The best coin you said, no other than Ethereum right now and I you are using outdated graphics card then point your miner to cryptonight-lite aka turtle coin or cryptonight heavy aka Loki, these coins are good for old GPUs that are out of mining business around 2019, most especially the 2gb / 3gb cards

mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 06:04:24 AM

The best coin you said, no other than Ethereum right now and I you are using outdated graphics card then point your miner to cryptonight-lite aka turtle coin or cryptonight heavy aka Loki, these coins are good for old GPUs that are out of mining business around 2019, most especially the 2gb / 3gb cards

you're definitely not right, if you have no knowledge it doesn't mean there isn't anything with nice mining profits,
but there is...

This is not actually true.  It may be for your hardware but. i have moved some of my gear to other more profitable coins. 

For most cases ETH is the answer,  but not all.  Ive got several rigs earning 25% more then they would on eth. 

read my signature Cheesy

you, and other desperate 4gigers can thank me later Cheesy

This is my signature...
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:52:01 AM

AmazonCoin
do not feed the trolls

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:38:04 AM

you're definitely not right, if you have no knowledge it doesn't mean there isn't anything with nice mining profits,
but there is...

This is not actually true.  It may be for your hardware but. i have moved some of my gear to other more profitable coins. 

For most cases ETH is the answer,  but not all.  Ive got several rigs earning 25% more then they would on eth. 

read my signature Cheesy

you, and other desperate 4gigers can thank me later Cheesy
How will one know that this is true? Is there any vertcoin calculator that one can use? Also what type of Algorithm is vertcoin using? Can nvidia cards works with vertcoin Algorithm?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: