Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better for the frontend and backend?  (Read 81 times)
Bitloca (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

i love turtle

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:24:31 PM

Greetings everyone, I'm developing a site. I am confused in choosing the right programming language for my site. Initially I had searched google about React and Codeigniter. According to several sites I've visited, they say that React and Codeigniter are good enough for both the frontend and backend of the website.

But other sites say that React and Node.js are also great for website frontend and backend. Which is better or is there any other suggestion that is better? Thank you.

PS: Moderators please move this to the correct section if I misplace this topic here.

i love turtle │  i love turtle │  i love turtle
i love bitcoin │ i love bitcoin │ i love bitcoin
i love bitcointalk │  i love bitcointalk │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robertshon

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 03:30:17 PM

If you know JavaScript well, use React js framework..otherwise, you should go for jquery as a starting level.nod.js basically use for both frontend and backend. But don't use node.js for the backend.

For blackened You should use laravel.It has a lot of functions it will help you build a website easily. Almost 60% of website developers use laravel for the backend.If you want to know more details about the difference between laravel and Codeigniter. you can read this article:

article link: www.geeksforgeeks.org/difference-between-laravel-and-codeigniter-framework-in-php/
Bitloca (OP)

Activity: 316

i love turtle

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 05:23:30 PM

If you know JavaScript well, use React js framework..otherwise, you should go for jquery as a starting level.nod.js basically use for both frontend and backend. But don't use node.js for the backend.

For blackened You should use laravel.It has a lot of functions it will help you build a website easily. Almost 60% of website developers use laravel for the backend.If you want to know more details about the difference between laravel and Codeigniter. you can read this article:

article link: www.geeksforgeeks.org/difference-between-laravel-and-codeigniter-framework-in-php/

Yes I also read about Laravel, and saw that Laravel is also good for the backend. But the problem is that Laravel is only for experienced developers, whereas I am a beginner who only knows basic PHP programming.

i love turtle │  i love turtle │  i love turtle
i love bitcoin │ i love bitcoin │ i love bitcoin
i love bitcointalk │  i love bitcointalk │
mohammed7777

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 06:21:21 AM

I have read this already one time, this Fronted and back-end. Frontend developers should also know the basics of web hosting, and buying a domain. Backend developers, on the other hand, need to have critical thinking skills. A backend dev is often debugging code, as well as designing systems for how the user will interact with the website.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 07:36:15 PM

Pick a programming language you're comfortable working with (my opinions on PHP aside, you've mentioned you know basic PHP so that's an option) and try out a few of the most popular full stack web development frameworks for said language. Experiment with them, make a few very basic web apps with them just to get a feel for each framework. Then pick the framework you liked the most. When it comes to popular web frameworks, unless you're working for a Fortune 500 company, most of them are gonna do the job well enough.

As for the frontend, there's nothing wrong with doing server-side rendered pages with a tiny bit of vanilla JS slapped on top to make certain parts of the page more dynamic. If you are gonna go with the <backend API + JS framework> route, the same advice applies - pick a few popular JS frontend frameworks, make a few ultra basic projects to test out how they feel and pick the one you liked the most.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: