Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:07:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When Can It Be Acceptable For One User To Have Multiple Accounts
If a single user uses multiple accounts to promote and participate in the same signature campaign - Yes that is acceptable? - 1 (4.8%)
If a single user uses multiple accounts to promote and participate in different/unrelated signature campaigns using the same campaign manager more than once - Yes that is acceptable? - 3 (14.3%)
If a single user uses multiple accounts to promote and participate in different/unrelated signature campaigns never using the same campaign manager more than once - Yes that is acceptable? - 6 (28.6%)
If a single user uses multiple accounts not to promote and participate in signature campaigns but simply posts either to their own other accounts or in general to other users - Yes that is acceptable? - 1 (4.8%)
If a single user uses multiple accounts not to promote and participate in signature campaigns but simply posts either to their own other accounts or in general or for nefarious purposes - Yes that is acceptable? - 1 (4.8%)
Under no circumstances should single users operate more than one account (except for account recovery purposes) - 5 (23.8%)
If a single user uses multiple accounts on multiple devices (pc/mobile) but hides their other accounts  - Yes that is acceptable? - 1 (4.8%)
If a single user uses multiple accounts on multiple devices (pc/mobile) but makes it openly known it is their account  - Yes that is acceptable? - 3 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Single User With Multiple Accounts: Are There Reasons For Them Being Accepted?  (Read 671 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 07:47:29 PM

So what @LoyceV is saying is that it is alright to have multiple accounts doing signature campaigns as long as the forum knows about it?
Isn't that obvious? If you take my car without my consent it's stealing, but if I tell you you can take it it's okay.
As long as a campaign manager knows about it, they can take an informed decision whether or not to accept your alt account.

Hhampuz does not believe PrimeNumber7 is Quickseller.  He told me it will take more than just me to convince him. 

Will QS/PM7 stop pretending he is not both

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: