Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am I here?  (Read 104 times)
Zilon (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 12:10:46 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2021, 03:33:39 PM by Zilon

Each time I study to discover the hidden blocks behind each crypto currency I tend to appreciate the technology behind decentralized currencies. Really it worth applauding because it has made our world of transactions a more reliable one.

Left for me knowledge is the principal thing, understanding the real concept of crypto currency and the mind behind its technology keeps us at an edge where we control larger volumes of valuables in just a single transaction without multiple desk verification.  

Devoting my time to this could be worth it in a long run and might earn me a credible knowledge which would help me in decisions like where to invest and what to invest in. With the advent of several crypro currencies emerging every day in the blockchain industry one need to have a hand full of proper knowledge on how the market system operate so as to know which market capitalization is best for each coin.

with the level of investors trooping into the industry I feel it has a way of adding more value to what it currently has and never the less making investment more reliable and portable without carrying bulky files as claims of ownership rather a digital format access to owned assets.

learning a new skill requires patience so is understanding the crypto space. Understanding the block behind each cryptocurrency doesn't just take place within weeks or months, this process requires pain taking studying built upon decipline. Studying to understand the concept other than studying to make a post.

I draw my conclusion on this bitcoin talk would be a perfect place where knowledge could be assertained if we contribute to knowledge and add value thereafter

palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 01:28:31 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2021, 01:44:20 PM by palle11

other than running after merit.

You made a post that is readable but IMO you came back to spoil it by your self with bringing up merit talk. I'm sure many users will also have a bad mood like me when getting to this point of your post. You don't need to remind that. Do your honest post and leave others to theirs.
If you want to do post and talk about merit, you can locate the meta section to do that below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: