Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Cryptocurrency Projects to Watch Out for in 2021  (Read 619 times)
Marveluz

Activity: 78
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:20:27 AM

why does nobody call AVAX here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:31:48 PM

each person certainly has their own assessment of several projects that have the potential in 2021, and maybe some of them don't choose avax for some reason, just as I personally prefer to monitor dot, bnb and also sfp now because according to the three altcoins has bright potential because in recent times the three projects have a graph that tends to increase

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Meta anggraini

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:35:32 PM

I dont have any of the coin mentioned on the article, any suggestion one of them that worth to buy at this time?
My portfolio mostly on EOS at this time, plan to sell some of them and buy the suggestion coin Grin
From all list, i would recommended Chainlink (Link). It's the popular Defi coin among all defi coins. But i won't recommended you to follow with people's suggestion without do research first. It's your money, it's your responsible.

Already hear ChainLink many times, maybe its worth to invest on it. I will have take a look soon, thanks for your reminder though.  Wink

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:45:17 PM

What else do you guys recommend for the upcoming bull run?  Cool
BNB is good for this year, with its fundamentals having uses-cases, it will push the price upwards, as well as many rumors about BNB will counter ETH this year. I don't know either, let's see by ourself.

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:57:22 PM

BNB is good for this year, with its fundamentals having uses-cases, it will push the price upwards, as well as many rumors about BNB will counter ETH this year. I don't know either, let's see by ourself.
Yes, so far the development of BNB has been very good and I am sure that this can still be improved,
but if I personally think it's very difficult to shift Ethereum,
because after all ethereum is still a favorite altcoin of many people,
so indeed for now it's better to just keep abreast of existing developments

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:39:57 AM

I think all altcoins have different levels of progress, and all of them have the opportunity to be in the top position of coins in CMC, but what we need to pay the attention to are the growth rate of these altcoins, I think the top altcoins that deserve the attention are ETH, BNB, the chainlink , AVAX, the polkadot, the monero, and the ada, these altcoins are the top coins with the great potential and deserve the attention,

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:43:28 AM

But the project I'm following is strong in defi and niches. I see that the defi hype in 2020 is just the start of defi success in 2021, and there are also trends that I think could happen in the near term. As countries gradually take action to become interested in cryptocurrencies, and CBDCs are also one of the things that I think will set the trend in 2021.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:47:42 AM

I think all altcoins have different levels of progress, and all of them have the opportunity to be in the top position of coins in CMC, but what we need to pay the attention to are the growth rate of these altcoins, I think the top altcoins that deserve the attention are ETH, BNB, the chainlink , AVAX, the polkadot, the monero, and the ada, these altcoins are the top coins with the great potential and deserve the attention,

From your list, I think ETH, BNB, Chainlink, Polkadot, Monero, and ADA can be the coins that have the potential to increase, especially for ethereum and BNB, because both coins already grow high. For ethereum, I guess the price will be more than $2,000, and for BNB, the price can increase more than $200, and the price still has a good moment to rise.

Besides that coins, I am sure many coins will increase, and we can see some surprises at the market. The next altcoin season will give us the biggest profit as before, so we can hope that one or more coins that we have can join the party and we can make a big profit again.
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:58:46 PM

Pay attention on HAPI
Thats the next $LINK and it is launching in the next few weeks. Don't miss it. It prevents hacks and protect exchanges. Increases security of the DeFi projects substantially. HAPI is the first project to be launched by the Hacken Foundation (HFoundation) which will manage business development direction for HAPI. The HAPI tech team has successfully passed an in-depth due diligence by Hacken and will focus on developing a product itself.
The last but not the least it is supported by Lei Feng!
Bullish on HAPI @i_am_hapi_one
https://medium.com/i-am-hapi/meet-hapi-use-case-2-b2c64b24faf9

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
calabasas_crypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 09:08:43 PM

Energy Web Token - Green energy macro trend is in full swing. EWT's 120+ enterprise consortium is going to blow this up. Nobody is paying attention to it... all eyes on DeFi etc.. EWT is way bigger then people realize. http://energyweb.live/projects
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 10:46:30 PM

What I am interested about in your top cryptocurrency in your article are Dash and ChainLink. Link is I have in my portfolio, which I believe this project will grow this year. How about polkadot it is also in the top market. So good to invest during this bull run cycle which could bring profit in our portfolio so let's enjoy the train this year.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 02:15:05 PM

It is obvious that Avax has been one of the best earners in 2021, it has increased like crazy during the last month as well, between Avax and Venus I have seen coins that increased insanely after a period where people started to question whats going on.

Of course, it is not really that simple to make a profit from these things if you have weak hands, but Avax is something that nobody questioned, it is just matter of time and we assumed it wasn't its time just yet, maybe it would take a few years before it would go up, but we were wrong.

My idea was that ADA has increased like crazy during this period right? But ADA has been a coin that wasn't really highly listed for years, maybe 3 years now? I do not know when it first started but it has been a while, and it was never this good, suddenly when every coin started to go up, ADA went up higher and faster than any other coin, and I assumed Avax would have been like that as well, grow for years and years and then suddenly go up a lot.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 04:02:35 PM

But the project I'm following is strong in defi and niches. I see that the defi hype in 2020 is just the start of defi success in 2021, and there are also trends that I think could happen in the near term. As countries gradually take action to become interested in cryptocurrencies, and CBDCs are also one of the things that I think will set the trend in 2021.
Many defi projects these days are on bull run cycle. Never miss out on the train with other project that booming in crypto industry. Although the article is also on watch out since Link is also a good project to watch out for.  Yes I also think defi hype running this year which users are taking steps to invest in defi project for more profit to earn.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 05:56:02 PM

First of all, one should consider successful projects that have existed for a long time and have proven their competitiveness in practice. And here, of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the first. And then I would advise you to pay attention to the top 10 in coinmarketcap.

After it you can check thoroughly to BSC tokens! This link is super nice:
https://bscscan.com/tokens

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 05:05:27 PM

Obviously you have covered a number of good coins, but I have noticed surprisingly you have not included ETH and DOT
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:45:15 PM

Obviously you have covered a number of good coins, but I have noticed surprisingly you have not included ETH and DOT
I think he has personal appraisals of some of the projects he recommends, but basically some of these projects have even gone through their heyday and maybe the OP's intention is to remind us if projects like monero, dash and zcash can bounce back and provide benefits. for us this year, while eth altcoin of course everyone knows if this altcoin is the best and without even telling everyone will definitely monitor the movement in the market. Put simply, the OP may just remember us not to focus too much on big projects but to forget about small projects which can be very profitable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 09:10:01 PM

I am very sure, besides the 5 coins, there will definitely be other coins that will follow the bull run in 2021. such as doge, xrp, ADA and others. I think that among the coins that enter the top 10-20 in CMC there can be a Bull run.

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 09:13:13 PM

https://thecapital.io/article/top-cryptocurrency-projects-to-watch-out-for-in-2021-MT_GMR5pcSpc9YKp4ll

Just came across this, and I actually own all the projects listed there.

Well, I am holding a few Defi Tokens like Dego, I like dego and they are doing some work and working according to the roadmap. Now the price is above 4$ started from 0.5$ If I remember correctly. Now the degochain will come and other developments so the price will go to 10$ (My speculation).

I am not asking you to invest DYOS before investing in any coin I suggest.

Regards
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 02:45:36 AM

The bull has been happening until now. If you were to invest your hard-earned money in a crypto bull run, you don't have to do it in a coin with high risk. If there is a bull run, the first coin that will lead it will be Bitcoin and nothing else. The altcoins may also benefit from a crypto bull run but it is expected that if this happens, the leaders would be the top altcoins such as Ethereum. So find nothing else but the top coins. They will never fail you in a crypto bull run.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 03:27:44 AM

Yeah, bull market is running in crypto market now and investors will benefit a lot the prices of other altcoins are rising based on the price of currencies like bitcoin and ethereum it will be easier to make a profit from altcoin because of the price increase. The prices of currencies are going up but ethereum is in a much better position among the top cryptocurrency projects to look for in 2021 after bitcoin the good news for this currency market is that it is expected to rise further.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: