Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do ordinary people feel afraid of Bitcoin?  (Read 3587 times)
Keila Faith Villanueva

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 09:58:40 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

For some newcomers, Bitcoin involves too many areas. If you do not learn and understand Bitcoin in advance, you cannot easily understand Bitcoin. Bitcoin has too many levels of knowledge, and no one will relax their vigilance in areas they don't understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 10:34:50 AM

People are afraid of bitcoin because these people are misinformed, there is a lot of anti-bitcoin information that prevents us from moving a little faster.
Generally people without knowledge of bitcoin stay on the sidelines because they see it as something new and how it leads to the use of money they can see the risk before trying.
We must work in communities to bring good information about bitcoin and help people to join.

tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 11:51:58 AM

People are afraid of bitcoin because these people are misinformed, there is a lot of anti-bitcoin information that prevents us from moving a little faster.
Generally people without knowledge of bitcoin stay on the sidelines because they see it as something new and how it leads to the use of money they can see the risk before trying.
We must work in communities to bring good information about bitcoin and help people to join.

We are moving just fine, why move faster? You are only relating your talk to Bitcoin's price, but there is so much more that has to be in place in order for Bitcoin to really take the next step. More and better infrastructure, more favorable regulation and much more. Bitcoin's price may help speculators in the short-term but it will drop as quickly as it rose when the rest doesn't sufficiently support the price. If you can use Bitcoin at ease and Bitcoin's price rises, that is the perfect combination for everyone involved.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 11:54:52 AM

Digital currency is barely 13years in existence with Bitcoin been the first in 2009 and has gotten more value compared to most stocks and metals giving a big picture of what the future holds for cryto currency and blockchain technology at large. Certainly cryto rules even the future but selling this idea to a common man would require proof of financial status most people only believe in what the see
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 12:20:48 PM

Because the ordinary people don't even know about the bitcoin that at which time it will rise and will down, even most of the traders don't knew some time. So, this may be the fact that ordinary people afraid of bitcoin and not want to invest in this. Becuase they don't want to be in loss even.
totally agree with you, because ignorance makes them afraid and feel that crypto is not safe. I also if I don't know how Bitcoin works, the history of Bitcoin prices and only hear from the media then I will definitely be afraid to invest in Bitcoin. educate Bitcoin to people around and closest to us is very important.

decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 12:30:33 PM

Because the ordinary people don't even know about the bitcoin that at which time it will rise and will down, even most of the traders don't knew some time. So, this may be the fact that ordinary people afraid of bitcoin and not want to invest in this. Becuase they don't want to be in loss even.
totally agree with you, because ignorance makes them afraid and feel that crypto is not safe. I also if I don't know how Bitcoin works, the history of Bitcoin prices and only hear from the media then I will definitely be afraid to invest in Bitcoin. educate Bitcoin to people around and closest to us is very important.

As you said, people are generally afraid of what they don't understand. Ignorance really is bliss, so maybe the real issue is that they fear what they don't understand, so they try to force their views on others. I understand where they're coming from and I respect that. I know that I don't feel threatened by their beliefs because I don't believe the same things as they do. But I'm not going to impose my beliefs to them. Everyone should do their own research and make their own decisions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 02:58:20 PM

As you said, people are generally afraid of what they don't understand. Ignorance really is bliss, so maybe the real issue is that they fear what they don't understand, so they try to force their views on others. I understand where they're coming from and I respect that. I know that I don't feel threatened by their beliefs because I don't believe the same things as they do. But I'm not going to impose my beliefs to them. Everyone should do their own research and make their own decisions.

I guess you are fully right who you say that ignorance is fulls bliss. They don't know what they are dealing with, yet want to have some influence over this "something" that they don't understand. That doesn't work hand in hand, and it is shameful that we are now considering groups or people who should choose someone who is supposed to take care.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 03:33:07 PM

it's all because of unstable bitcoin price movement I think. let alone ordinary people who do not know bitcoin or also someone who says so has experienced losses in investing bitcoin. I think it's a natural thing for someone who is not familiar with bitcoin.
amihada

Activity: 1134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 04:05:52 PM

if in my opinion people who invest in bitcoin are not random people, they know the risks that must be faced and know the benefits that can be obtained in the future.
ordinary people don't understand bitcoin, of course before buying they will still learn it first, it's impossible for them to buy without learning it, of course not a little money must be spent to get bitcoin.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 01:24:08 AM

Bitcoin is a unstable crypto that always changing it's prices , if anyone buys Bitcoin at the top prices and bought at deep by any case , he loses a huge amounts of money. Ordinary people fearing Bitcoin that sometimes government always against Bitcoin and banned Bitcoin randomly.
ROSERTY

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 07:05:58 AM

Most people are afraid of the unknown and new things. They don't know anything about the cryptocurrency field, and they don't know what Bitcoin is. They do not believe that those investors can make more profits by investing in Bitcoin.
The government's crackdown on Bitcoin, which is used for illegal transactions, and is a scam. The negative effect of these bitcoins is that they are more afraid of bitcoins.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 07:21:31 AM

ordinary people tend to be afraid to speculate, they tend to find a safe route by working for real. whereas what must be changed in the current mindset is that we must be able to adapt to changing times, so that we can look for opportunities to make a lot of money. just like bitcoin, if we are careful, of course we will not hesitate to invest even though we only have a little cold money

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
samsul1234

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2021, 07:41:49 AM

Someone told me not long ago: Bitcoin is a dangerous game. It is even possible for some people or groups to take over the blockchain through a majority and destroy the entire mechanism. People don't know they are playing these games.

For a long time buying Google at a high price, Amazon and Apple are both good choices for me.

Yes, there are a lot of stocks there, there are also cryptocurrencies, there are also many bonds and debt instruments.
In the US, there are obviously 9,600 mutual funds (quick Google search)
. The question is, which of the thousands is worth buying.

Just because some or many of the available options are not good investments, it does not mean that the entire asset class is bad.

The prosperity of encryption technology is just like the technological prosperity. They have got a lot of IPOs because of various stupid ideas. Most of these technology companies are stupid and not worth it.
Nowadays, there are many ICOs, most of them are stupid and not worth it.

However, there are still opportunities to realize value.

Also about digital assets. Digital assets have become a reality.
Did you know that Fortnite had nearly $2 billion in revenue last year?
Do you know what these billion users got? Different appearances in the game can give characters different dance moves.
You can play the exact same game without paying any fees.
hello sir i don't understand why everyone hates
bitcoin, so it's like this if we really understand the system in bitcoin we will all get very big profits, this speculation is not high risk if they all know the system in bitcoin

NeverSop

Activity: 518

HODL

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 07:47:35 AM

I am an ordinary person and I am not afraid of bitcoin. Lol,has a job at a company, has a family, is passionate and likes creativity. I think some people are not knowledgeable enough to realize the real difference between bitcoin and the rest of the market. The evils of scams for altcoins have made their psychology lash out about the name bitcoin. Bitcoin is simply volatility for different uses. The biggest problem is the lack of knowledge.

CryptoStar19

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 12:25:03 PM

I am an ordinary person and I am not afraid of bitcoin. Lol,has a job at a company, has a family, is passionate and likes creativity. I think some people are not knowledgeable enough to realize the real difference between bitcoin and the rest of the market. The evils of scams for altcoins have made their psychology lash out about the name bitcoin. Bitcoin is simply volatility for different uses. The biggest problem is the lack of knowledge.

Yes. Fear of bitcoin usually comes down to lack of education about it. Fortunately, everyday there are more and more people creating content to educate the world about bitcoin and crypto.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2021, 01:12:33 PM

Yes. Fear of bitcoin usually comes down to lack of education about it. Fortunately, everyday there are more and more people creating content to educate the world about bitcoin and crypto.

Yeah, I believe there's a lack of knowledge, but I've been engaging in bitcoin since 2016 and I have fear on it. I believe it is applicable to individuals because it involves money. For example, if I have some spare cash, I like to invest it in bitcoin regardless of whether I win or lose. However, if you enjoy taking risks, you could make a lot of money. For example, the price is very low, which I can afford, but I am afraid of losing it because that money is also intended for my family. It is intended to gain, not lose, so if you lose, it's gone, but if the price goes up, it'll be a lot. It is entirely up to the individuals to take a chance even if they are afraid of losing it.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 01:03:27 AM

true as you say, lack of knowledge makes people afraid to play in bitcoin, if we continue to learn and understand bitcoin, gradually we will surely love bitcoin, and accept bitcoin, because we know bitcoin has had a very positive impact on us,
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 02:46:23 AM

A LOT of people were afraid of the internet, keep in mind. It’s a combination of lack of curiosity and diligence, that keeps people skeptical.

But as a gamer myself, I got hooked up NFT DeFi Games, specifically AXIE, now I'm planning to try different games, Evolution Land and AnRKeY X.
XUNing

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 02:42:37 AM

Bitcoin makes new things in the economic field. When new things appear and you understand them, you will be resistant to it. The negative news about Bitcoin will also make some people fear Bitcoin. Some countries suppress Bitcoin, and some areas also prohibit the use of Bitcoin transactions. They will think Bitcoin is illegal.
When I first heard about Bitcoin, I was not interested in it. But when I realized the benefits it brought to investors, I began to study and research slowly, until now I discovered its positive impact on the world. When they analyze market fluctuations and trends by themselves and start to invest in Bitcoin and make some profits, they will like it more and more.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 04:45:03 AM

true as you say, lack of knowledge makes people afraid to play in bitcoin, if we continue to learn and understand bitcoin, gradually we will surely love bitcoin, and accept bitcoin, because we know bitcoin has had a very positive impact on us,
indeed to enter this business we must be able to understand bitcoin first. that way we will be able to judge true and false news after understanding it. because sometimes beginners who fail will spread untrue news, and that's because he himself doesn't want to learn first, because their orientation is to want to be successful quickly like other people they hear

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: