Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Bitcoin Scams/Fraud??  (Read 180 times)
sjc3414 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 11:20:16 PM

Does anyone know where one would go to get some help with a bitcoin investing scam, or if there are such departments in the police or government or???

I am new to it all and looks like I got myself into something bad.... I was supposed to be paid out today but it isn't happening!!

Thanks from a newbie who's feeling really stupid right now
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 11:27:28 PM

What exactly the domain of the website?

If you want to report them I think this link below is the right page to report any scam website related to fraud or pyramid or Ponzi schemes

- https://www.sec.gov/tcr

You can also make a thread on "Scam accusation" about this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 11:28:55 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2021, 10:43:26 AM by mprep

Does anyone know where one would go to get some help with a bitcoin investing scam, or if there are such departments in the police or government or???

I am new to it all and looks like I got myself into something bad.... I was supposed to be paid out today but it isn't happening!!

Lol  I Got scammed 10 years ago.
The thing is I havent forgotten the face who scammed me it was small ammount.

But I Will find him and tell him Now you own 10x times More.

It Will be surprise off Course for my scammer.
Only way You get respect If You put People to have respect!!
Physical talking is Only way to get maximum respect.

If you want to report them I think this link below is the right page to report any scam website related to fraud or pyramid or Ponzi schemes

Are You serious??  Sec???  Let me laugh
Those guys dont do nothing for average people.
Show the results?
All They do is Good at regulations and rules lol
With their nonsense regulations against average cryoto Users.

I never trust Sec If I get scammed I would Not waste even my times to report them...

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 11:34:03 PM

I never trust Sec If I get scammed I would Not waste even my times to report them...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cryptoboss2020

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 11:38:34 PM

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

I rather find scammer my own.
If its company it has CEO
I Don't ASK he Got no money I just ask Where is my money Smiley 
Life is Simple

But Police and government are useless sec FBI CIA all Kind of those I don't know for what they get payed???
I can find people myself even faster
I guess they eat their donats lol and dont have time to do Job.
sjc3414 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 11:41:41 PM

https://www.globalcapitallimited.com

Thank you
cryptoboss2020

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 11:47:13 PM

https://www.globalcapitallimited.com

Thank you

Sec is not gona help You!
You Think they Give money Back from the thiefs?
It never happened.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 11:49:23 PM

I can find people myself even faster

The SEC doesn't need to "find" people - they just need tip-offs.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3168

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 11:55:17 PM

You give us zero information about what you need.
I suggest you open a topic in scam accusation section explain what happened and expose all evidence which you have about your case.
We can't know which investment scam type you fall. Is it a regularly registered company or just a scam website with high-profit opportunities?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sjc3414 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:13:18 AM

[/quote]

You give us zero information about what you need.
I suggest you open a topic in scam accusation section explain what happened and expose all evidence which you have about your case.
We can't know which investment scam type you fall. Is it a regularly registered company or just a scam website with high-profit opportunities?
[/quote]

Thank you for this info. It is a registered company based in the UK (I am in Canada but there are hundreds around the globe) They have a FB page, and promise weekly returns... which they have been paying to many people for months (including a couple of my friends).... but then they did a huge promo for start of year to get new investors but today was supposed to be pay out day for our promo investment and they have extended the promo now until MArch 8 and many of us who want our payouts are being told we have to wait or are ignored.  We sent them bitcoin.

In doing more research about them, (they claim to be in business since 2012) they have had a few name changes and the last scam they ran... was exactly like this one, even using the same FB group, but under the previous name of Trade Hub Limited. Thank you. I will do a post in the thread that you mentioned but I have to go to work now so will come back again soon. Some people in my group are still hoping that we will get paid so want us to stay quiet and not cause a stink in case they shut down and run again!!    Thank you
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 12:19:27 AM

Thank you for this info. It is a registered company based in the UK (I am in Canada but there are hundreds around the globe) They have a FB page, and promise weekly returns... which they have been paying to many people for months (including a couple of my friends).... but then they did a huge promo for start of year to get new investors but today was supposed to be pay out day for our promo investment and they have extended the promo now until MArch 8 and many of us who want our payouts are being told we have to wait or are ignored.  We sent them bitcoin.

Hey fellow Canuck.  Smiley

I have a lawyer working with the SEC right now.   Send your info to me at martin@clubcrypto.live

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3168

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 01:10:08 PM

It is a registered company based in the UK (I am in Canada but there are hundreds around the globe) They have a FB page, and promise weekly returns... which they have been paying to many people for months (including a couple of my friends).... but then they did a huge promo for start of year to get new investors but today was supposed to be pay out day for our promo investment and they have extended the promo now until MArch 8 and many of us who want our payouts are being told we have to wait or are ignored.  We sent them bitcoin.

In doing more research about them, (they claim to be in business since 2012) they have had a few name changes and the last scam they ran... was exactly like this one, even using the same FB group, but under the previous name of Trade Hub Limited. Thank you. I will do a post in the thread that you mentioned but I have to go to work now so will come back again soon. Some people in my group are still hoping that we will get paid so want us to stay quiet and not cause a stink in case they shut down and run again!!    Thank you

this is the most common form of fraud. It's not a regular company registered in the UK, it's just an off-shore "shell" company, registered for £50. Probably on the same address are registered 1000+ similar "companies".
they may have paid some profit, most often to themselves, and all the rest of you stretched out as long as possible until they collected a larger amount of Bitcoin. Now is time for an exit scam, so there will be no more payment to anyone.

Here is one example of how it looks with registered UK company SCAM Warning - 6 websites

Also which of these Trade Hub Limited is involved in this scam?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6582

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 07:22:08 PM

If the scam involves Bitcoin addresses, you can tag a specific address for being used in scams on this site: https://bitcoinwhoswho.com. On this website, if you click on the "Tag An Address" button, you will be redirected on a page where the tagging action can be performed.

Excepting this, if you click on the "Report Scam" button from the top of the Homepage, you'll be redirected on a page where you can also fill a scam report. On this page you have also the option to fill a report directly on FBI's page (https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx).

Practically, by tagging an address involved in a scam, you help the other users. If you fill a scam report, you help yourself.

You may give it a try Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 10:47:58 PM

As a bookkeeper, did you believe those rates were ok?  Hopefully you didn't lose your client's money as well.  :/

TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 01:22:06 AM

Thank you for this info. It is a registered company based in the UK (I am in Canada but there are hundreds around the globe) They have a FB page, and promise weekly returns... which they have been paying to many people for months (including a couple of my friends).... but then they did a huge promo for start of year to get new investors but today was supposed to be pay out day for our promo investment and they have extended the promo now until MArch 8 and many of us who want our payouts are being told we have to wait or are ignored.  We sent them bitcoin.

In doing more research about them, (they claim to be in business since 2012) they have had a few name changes and the last scam they ran... was exactly like this one, even using the same FB group, but under the previous name of Trade Hub Limited. Thank you. I will do a post in the thread that you mentioned but I have to go to work now so will come back again soon. Some people in my group are still hoping that we will get paid so want us to stay quiet and not cause a stink in case they shut down and run again!!    Thank you
After hearing everything from you it seems to me you made your investment on a ponzi who were offering high returns. It doesn't matter how older a site is or how longer they are continuing their business where you will have to detect actually what kinda services they are offering. If you run after unrealistic return plan and judge the platform on their false commitment than its simple that you are taking the risk from your side.

You will have to follow the proper scam report like this;

Scam Report Format

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Here is their domain information and sorry to inform you that domain was created on 2019.

Code:
Domain:globalcapitallimited.com
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.
Registered On:2019-09-25
Expires On:2021-09-25
Updated On:2020-09-17

Website Archived: https://archive.fo/p85lB

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

sjc3414 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:55:34 PM

As a bookkeeper, did you believe those rates were ok?  Hopefully you didn't lose your client's money as well.  :/

https://clubcrypto-static-website.s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/ponzi+pricing+sjc.jpg

Ya, we all lost.... I'm still trying to figure out how to tell him... although he knew it was  a risk going in..... if it sounds too good to be true!!......

The way that they have made themselves look legit is that they have actually been paying people out the weekly interest at those rates for months now. I have a couple friends who have actually earned back their initial investment from their weekly withdrawals..... but this was just the sham to get them to believe and bring in their friends for the "big Heist" of the start of the year promo..... payout of 75% - 150% on Monday Feb 15th, for all new promo investments..

Surprise surprise they have extended the promo period until March 8 and nobody (except fake accounts) are being paid until March 8th now...... Although I know for sure that nobody will get paid!! Sad  I should have known better. Sadly I didn't dig deep enough until it was already too late..... ugh
sjc3414 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 03:02:39 PM

You will have to follow the proper scam report like this;

Scam Report Format

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Here is their domain information and sorry to inform you that domain was created on 2019.

Code:
Domain:globalcapitallimited.com
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.
Registered On:2019-09-25
Expires On:2021-09-25
Updated On:2020-09-17

Website Archived: https://archive.fo/p85lB

Thank you but I am not a computer wiz and not sure I understand the coding reporting that you have shown in your example . Our group will be reporting all that we can to every platform and reporting agency that we can. I am aware that they created the domain in 2019.... from my investigation they have changed their names numerous times..... and repeat the same scam.....
I spoke with a fraud investigator yesterday who told me that I would not believe the well educated people that fall for these greedy smooth talking sociopaths. I should have known better.... I should have dug deeper sooner
sjc3414 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 03:18:43 PM

this is the most common form of fraud. It's not a regular company registered in the UK, it's just an off-shore "shell" company, registered for £50. Probably on the same address are registered 1000+ similar "companies".
they may have paid some profit, most often to themselves, and all the rest of you stretched out as long as possible until they collected a larger amount of Bitcoin. Now is time for an exit scam, so there will be no more payment to anyone.

Here is one example of how it looks with registered UK company SCAM Warning - 6 websites

Also which of these Trade Hub Limited is involved in this scam?

Not sure as they are now Global Capital Limited (GCL) But the FB page was Trade Hub Limited in the history of the group.

This site jabber site has it called Trading Hub limited but the photos included are for sure from the FB group page. https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/tradehubltd.digital

And the current dashboard of the GCL site looks almost exactly like the photos on sitejabber. Even the group admins..... the photo of an admin called Darnell Shotton in these reviews is no longer an admin for this year but the current "account manager" did add a guy by the name of Micheal O Noah to our group in November using the Same photo.... different name!! And for a white Norwegian guy he sure has a lot of Nigerian likes in his fb profile!!!!  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007882907385
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: