Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Gates, Covid, Climate  (Read 252 times)
Cnut237 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 07:59:53 AM
Merited by _Miracle (1)

A summary of the situation so far:

1. Visionary genius and self-made billionaire warns of the potential for a viral pandemic, and that we are not ready. From his 2015 TED Talk (The next outbreak? We're not ready): "If anything kills over 10 million people over the next few decades, it is likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than war"
2. Several years later a viral pandemic hits. We are not ready. Millions die, economies are trashed.

Ignoring the crazed ranting around the periphery*, his key message here is about learning from past events. Ebola was a wake-up call, and governments didn't wake up.
But we can now extend this by adding a third point:

3. Visionary genius and self-made billionaire who warned of the potential for a viral pandemic, and that we were not ready, warns that the effects of climate change will be far worse, and we are not ready. Again, his key message is about learning from past events. His conclusions are stark: "by 2060, climate change could be just as deadly as COVID-19, and by 2100 it could be five times as deadly." "In the next decade or two, the economic damage caused by climate change will likely be as bad as having a COVID-sized pandemic every ten years. And by the end of the century, it will be much worse"

It's one thing dismissing an idealistic Swedish schoolgirl, quite another dismissing the former richest man in the world who warned us of Covid. But still... who, if anyone, thinks that governments will listen this time?

*Bill Gates was the first one who mentioned this! He must have caused it! Conspiracy! He's a secret vaccine overlord! He's trying to depopulate the world! Microchips! Illuminati!

Mauser

Activity: 1820
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 09:04:23 AM

Why are you still into this conspiracy? A lot of global companies have their own vaccine now. More than 5 countries are producing it. These companies are listed public, Bill Gates is not the owner of them. He doesn't have a universal formula against corona that he is selling. Also we could all profit of the pandemic by buying into these pharma companies.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4505

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 09:34:05 AM

Why are you still into this conspiracy? A lot of global companies have their own vaccine now. More than 5 countries are producing it. These companies are listed public, Bill Gates is not the owner of them. He doesn't have a universal formula against corona that he is selling. Also we could all profit of the pandemic by buying into these pharma companies.
cnut wasnt actually conspiracy theoring. he was satirising the conspiracy.

his point was that governments have long been warned of their unpreparedness

my view of bill gates is out of his $40bill foundation to be tax exempt has to donate 5% of his assets to remain tax exempt.
he does not own these 'patents' conspiracy people think of. nor does he invent them. he just throws out grants to any business that can form their own foundation to receive tax free money to aid in their own research.

bill gates likes to list problems and partial-fund projects with aims to fix the problems. but most of the problems and thus fixes are not actually solving the underlying cause

take the starvation and drought in africa..
the actual cause is big forign agriculture industry moving into africa and taking over the fertile land via 'hostile takeover' which firstly displaces the natives off the land and only letting them settle on unwanted infertile unirrigated land. secondly they dam up the rivers within the land and thirdly export the produce.
yes gates funded research papers that revealed whilst the agri business increased. the GDP domestically decreased. whilst more farm land appeared less natives owned land
however gates solution is not to help africa ban foreign land ownership. instead its to research better more effective methods of farming in africa(for big agri) while funding other organisations like unicef to handle the displaced natives.
like covid. BG didnt fund new hospitals or more intubation equipment. nor PPE. but did fund the aftermath stuff like vaccine grants

but then again BG did try harder then lets say trump
last years g20 had BG asking world leaders to unite and deal with the problem together in regards to solutions. but trump used the g20 just to insist world leaders call it 'the wuhan virus' in all communications

in my view BG appears to want to help. but its more like if he had to pay 40% tax. or pay 5% donations. he chose 5% donations. where by the donations were not utilised to the best way they could have been.
the 5% appears philanthropic, but its not its best example

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:23:28 AM

Well, global pandemics and climate change is not something Bill Gates invented so I wouldn't say he's a visionary per see, but he has taken his influence and his name to shed light on the topics. The fact of the matter is that governments know about these issues, and so does the general public more or less, but we still, as a collective, fail to act on it in any drastic measure. Maybe this is something that needs to come gradually with us suffering from its effects in some capacity. Like with everything, we just have to learn the hard way.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2460

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 11:19:54 AM

I think that Bill and Melinda Gates and the other globalists have an agenda that is pretty well known now. He doesn't make money from the virus alone, but from all of the other investments in the eugenics programme. It isn't just about money, but about the power to change global economics and populations. The ultimate green policy is to reduce the population by 80%, and this is a stated ambition of his. He owns more farmland in America than any other organisation or person, and this will allow him to control the food chain, Vaccination is just a way to take control of the immune systems of the world population. He gained control of personal computers by the use of viruses ( and some other applications). and he is now doing it with people.The "deplorables" in the world populations are becoming farmed animals.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Cnut237 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:12:27 PM

I think that Bill and Melinda Gates and the other globalists have an agenda that is pretty well known now. He doesn't make money from the virus alone, but from all of the other investments in the eugenics programme.
And there's me thinking he made his money from Microsoft Grin

It isn't just about money
It can't be, no. Because he's pledged to give away 95% of his wealth, and is actively encouraging other ultra-rich individuals to do the same. The Gates Foundation has paid out $55 billion so far (as of 2019).

Vaccination is just a way to take control of the immune systems of the world population.
Bit of a tangent, but you will almost certainly have been offered the covid vaccine by now - can we assume you refused?

He gained control of personal computers by the use of viruses ( and some other applications). and he is now doing it with people. The "deplorables" in the world populations are becoming farmed animals.
I'd argue that he gained control of personal computers through a combination of talent, hard work, and utter ruthlessness in business. Since amassing silly levels of wealth, and achieving all that he realistically could in business, he has now turned his laser-focus onto solving world problems such as health.

You mention 'the "deplorables" in the world populations' - he created the non-profit entity GAVI in 2000, set it up with seed funding and around $4 billion in total, and worked hard to get NGOs and nations involved, and:
By 2013, the GAVI Alliance had immunised 440 million additional children and averted six million future deaths from vaccine preventable diseases in the world’s poorest countries.
https://www.who.int/life-course/news/article_bmj_lidija.pdf

GAVI donors:

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020/2/11/21133298/bill-gates-melinda-gates-money-foundation

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 01:03:27 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2021, 03:09:17 PM by franky1
Merited by tvbcof (2)

It can't be, no. Because he's pledged to give away 95% of his wealth, and is actively encouraging other ultra-rich individuals to do the same. The Gates Foundation has paid out $55 billion so far (as of 2019).

just for some numbers
BGhas put in $36b of his own money in over time and has been granting out about $1.8b-$2.6b(5%) a year over the last 2 decades. .. but guess what. as of this year BG foundation still holds assets of $40b

so think about it.
if he had $36b and was spending say $1.8b then 2 decades later he would be at $0
but he is not. he is at more now than he, both had and spent over the last 2 decades

so yes. he has been getting money since creating the foundation. and not paid tax on that money

i too could have savings of $36 and say i pledge to spend $34 over 20 years.. knowing during that 20 years many people will give me another $50 in that time.

when someone pledges to give away 95% of their earnings.. their wealth is suppose to go DOWN right. not up

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 03:54:27 PM

A summary of the situation so far:

1. Visionary genius and self-made billionaire warns of the potential for a viral pandemic, and that we are not ready. From his 2015 TED Talk (The next outbreak? We're not ready): "If anything kills over 10 million people over the next few decades, it is likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than war"
2. Several years later a viral pandemic hits. We are not ready. Millions die, economies are trashed.

Ignoring the crazed ranting around the periphery*, his key message here is about learning from past events. Ebola was a wake-up call, and governments didn't wake up.
But we can now extend this by adding a third point:

3. Visionary genius and self-made billionaire who warned of the potential for a viral pandemic, and that we were not ready, warns that the effects of climate change will be far worse, and we are not ready. Again, his key message is about learning from past events. His conclusions are stark: "by 2060, climate change could be just as deadly as COVID-19, and by 2100 it could be five times as deadly." "In the next decade or two, the economic damage caused by climate change will likely be as bad as having a COVID-sized pandemic every ten years. And by the end of the century, it will be much worse"

It's one thing dismissing an idealistic Swedish schoolgirl, quite another dismissing the former richest man in the world who warned us of Covid. But still... who, if anyone, thinks that governments will listen this time?

*Bill Gates was the first one who mentioned this! He must have caused it! Conspiracy! He's a secret vaccine overlord! He's trying to depopulate the world! Microchips! Illuminati!

This is the first time I hear about this conspiracy, and the first thing that comes into my mind is that he analyzes the per decade pandemic which could be prevented if the government would learn from those mistakes. I don't think there's any side-story about him conspiring on declining the world population by engaging a pandemic that affects his customers.

Cnut237 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:02:35 PM

~

I think I'm probably derailing my own thread a bit here. Let's leave the Gates Foundation out of the discussion for the moment.

Certain mental characteristics have helped BG to amass his prodigious fortune. Through his history with Microsoft and the way he turned it into a world-beating behemoth, I think it's clear that he is able to see patterns and identify trends, and to accurately predict the future where others are not so insightful.

Plenty of people have warned about the consequences of climate change, and plenty of them have been dismissed by establishment players with vested interests in the status quo. However Gates has a proven record of understanding data, patterns, trends, consequences. He was prescient in warning the world about the Covid pandemic in terms of both a) the likelihood of a viral pandemic, and b) the consequences of our unpreparedness.

Now he is doing the same thing with climate. And I strongly suspect that no-one will listen. Governments will make token gestures and offer short-term sticking plaster solutions, but nothing of any substance will be done until the consequences are upon us.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2460

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 04:33:13 PM

He was prescient in warning the world about the Covid pandemic in terms of both a) the likelihood of a viral pandemic, and b) the consequences of our unpreparedness.

Easy to do that if you know about the funding of labs like Wuhan that developed it. The "pandemic" is not about corona viruses which have been around since the 1930s, but about the economic consequences of lockdowns and false information, and the dietary changes that have led to an increase in insulin resistance.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:10:16 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2021, 05:24:10 PM by franky1

the way i see climate change

the water cycle is the cause-effect. not carbon

however industries like fossil fuel electric companies knew in 1990 that supplies are depleting fast and all coal will be gone by 2050. they needed to diversify but they dont want to pay the re-fit bill to do it.

same with real estate. running out of brownfield sites and not able to expand to greenbelt site. so although they can buy up area's of known floodland they dont want the responsibility and costs related to repairing houses that get flooded. so they dont want to pay the bill
theyll buy up subsidised land no problem but they wont buid unless they can get someone to pay for the upkeep
yep imagine it if when a new estate floods the company that bought the pre-build land had to then pay for all flood repairs for life.(never gonna happen)
yet many 'climate grants' go towards flood defenses for this cheap flooland

these things lead to shifting costs to governments/tax/insurance/grants under schemes that need to sound like its helping the wider populaton. and done so without implying blame for the initial cause

in africa and australia they are actually making their causes of problems known
africn starvation due to privatisation of wetlands and forcing people to live on drylands
australia showing how fertiliser and pesticide run off from land to ocean causing algae and also reef bleaching
but you wont hear much about it on Uk/US media. especially when its uk/US funding most 'climate' grants

so while BG is fund grabbing donatations from the north and then giving out 5% grants to the southern big industry projects like big agri and renewable energy. he is not dealing with the underlying initial cause.

yes electrical companies need to shift to 100% renewables by 2050... but not for reason you think
yep if you can fool idiots into only thinking about chemtrails and mutating humans into eugenic lizards then they wil be too busy to not realise the elites involved in these projects are getting richer whilst only alotting 5% to schemes that pretend to be making positive change.
there is no chemtrail or lizard people in reality. but its a good fantasy to keep the idiots distracted from the economic/resource syphoning

boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:12:33 AM

A friend of mine who's working for the government has told me about the depopulation. I've heard of that conspiracy many times years ago and I don't know if it's convincing me already. And with another article that I've read about Bill, here it goes.

--> https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/15/bill-gates-how-the-biden-administration-can-prep-for-future-pandemics.html

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cnut237 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 01:05:27 PM

the depopulation. I've heard of that conspiracy many times years ago and I don't know if it's convincing me already.

As with most other conspiracies, I don't understand the reasoning behind this one. It seems illogical. Rate of population increase has been falling rapidly for the last half century, and is approaching zero. As with many things, rate of change gives you a better picture than total change.

source

In many developed countries, birth rate is already well below the level to maintain current population level, and is projected to fall further.

source

Certainly the climate crisis could mean problems given current population levels, or given any population levels, but the point is there is no population explosion anyway. Population is stabilising. Couple this with advances in genetic engineering, and drought-resistant crops, particularly some of the absolute miracles that are being achieved with CRISPR, and we already have some tools to help us somewhat against the worst ravages of climate change. Yes, if the worst case climate scenario does come to pass we may see some parts of the globe becoming uninhabitable, we would likely see large-scale population migration, and huge suffering and economic cost... but there's no need for management of a population increase that isn't even happening. That does nothing to address the problem or indeed any problem.

macson

Activity: 1036
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:35:19 PM

sorry, little OT!

despite the conspiracy and the world accuses him off, I don't think Bill is a bad guy (sorry I am neither a supporter of Bill nor a hater, I'm on Neutral's side)

What concerns me here is why Bill has to lock comments on his personal Twitter, does it show he is unable to manage his emotions towards other people's criticism.  Bill should have faced them calmly.

https://ibb.co/b6Gw1Z8

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:11:36 PM

To be fair, Bill Gates was not the only one projecting that a global pandemic would happen killing millions. The world is pretty much due for a super virus that is highly transmissible with a high death rate.

All things considered, COVID has a 99.9 percent survival rate. Ebola, on the other hand, has a 50-60 percent survival rate. This could have been a lot worse.

But yeah, Bill Gates gets demonized a lot by the conspiracy theorists, nothing new.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:13:03 PM

All things considered, COVID has a 99.9 percent survival rate. Ebola, on the other hand, has a 50-60 percent survival rate. This could have been a lot worse.

covid is actually about 92-98% survival
however with interventions this 2-8% deathrate comes down to percentages you mention

yep social distancing, isolating and masks has reduced viral load amounts. meaning less of a severe fight to battle
also getting those remaining severe people to a hospital and given oxygen treatments and other stuff reduces it to your quoted amounts

but take for instance the incidences in the cruise ships a year ago and in nursing homes that dont follow social distancing and dont offer taking residents to hospital due to DNR. the death rate is 2-8% in those not having any medical/health precautions to mediate the risk

so thinking masks aint needed and hospitals are not needed due to your presumed 0.1%.. is wrong. its only now down to 0.1% because of the social restrictions, masks and healthcare

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:16:34 PM

anyways back on topic
i dont see BG as someone thats doing any 'nano-bots' or 'lizard people mutations'

i just see him as someone thats grabs billions of dollars from government and non-government sources under the pretense of it being used for projects like covid/climate. and then only hands out 5% of it to actually go towards front line projects

he is always on the look out for the next global panic to syphon funds from
this does not mean the global panics are fake
this does not mean the solutions are fake
it just means that he profits in the middle of the global problem and the solution

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:30:24 AM

Global warming is real but how it can be stopped? We can't do much or we just to back to opd age to survive but I guess no one is going to be ready for this but still talking about global warming is real which goes to Bill Gates as well. Probably in the next two decades the sea level will rise and people in the coast line will go under water or will become refugees.
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:34:56 PM

the depopulation. I've heard of that conspiracy many times years ago and I don't know if it's convincing me already.

~

Certainly the climate crisis could mean problems given current population levels, or given any population levels, but the point is there is no population explosion anyway. Population is stabilising. Couple this with advances in genetic engineering, and drought-resistant crops, particularly some of the absolute miracles that are being achieved with CRISPR, and we already have some tools to help us somewhat against the worst ravages of climate change. Yes, if the worst case climate scenario does come to pass we may see some parts of the globe becoming uninhabitable, we would likely see large-scale population migration, and huge suffering and economic cost... but there's no need for management of a population increase that isn't even happening. That does nothing to address the problem or indeed any problem.
That's informative, thanks.

I've remembered about one video that I've watched through a travel vlogger who's name is Drew Binsky. IIRC, he went to Kiribati and it's located on Oceania/Pacific Ocean. Due to the climate change/crisis which results to rise in water levels, paradise is about to drown.

And that's also the same with other nearby countries and islands on that location.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mauser

Activity: 1820
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 03:37:25 PM

Global warming is real but how it can be stopped? We can't do much or we just to back to opd age to survive but I guess no one is going to be ready for this but still talking about global warming is real which goes to Bill Gates as well. Probably in the next two decades the sea level will rise and people in the coast line will go under water or will become refugees.

Humans are pretty good to adapt and should manage to adopt to the new higher sea levels. I saw an documentary about Netherlands where they started to build houses on tubes which will rise over time with the sea levels. The biggest problems might be for the coast in poorer regions and people living close to big river, which are also going to rise in levels. With newer technology we might be able to fight it better.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: