Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YVS Finance - first yield-farming, vaults and staking deflationary token  (Read 456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 03:07:33 PM

Can we see names of the partners and roadmaps for this project? I take it with high esteem that partners and supporters of new projects in this market, the bull market for new coin through this year may not be as long as we think,at least it should create a moment in the present market while both the investors and team can keep a good fund from this market and keep through the bear to develop the project and fund it. I realize from previous market that teams financial decision now may determine the length of the a project

should they do that, they are providing crystal clear information for a lot of people to know. but you can also ask this to the telegram group of this project. maybe you can see on their website.

EvellynDavid5805

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:26:22 AM

Guys, answer me pls, how long will it take my YVS to show on mxc I transferred from trust wallet?
munmeo

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 07:41:36 AM

Question guys, how did Covid-19 affect YVS Finance, I saw that in many projects it caused damage, but I do not understand how it happened, if the projects are created on the Internet DeFi, Blockchain, did you have any problems because of this?

The answer is simple, Covid-19 did not damage this project.
lavane1578

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:15:57 AM

Check it out here, dude, I'm sure you will find the right answer there : https://yvs.finance/
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 12:23:13 PM

Question guys, how did Covid-19 affect YVS Finance, I saw that in many projects it caused damage, but I do not understand how it happened, if the projects are created on the Internet DeFi, Blockchain, did you have any problems because of this?

That's right, but the corona virus is very influencing by the people who run this project or develop this project. If the people in it have the disease it may not go on as fast again.

zayrotkaci

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 06:03:55 AM

Hi guys, if I do Yvs pool to earn Yvs for about 5 weeks with 2 Yvs how much my reward will be?
freemtersdescmi

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 06:44:24 AM

Guys, answer me pls, how long will it take my YVS to show on mxc I transferred from trust wallet?

It depends, you can contact MXC about your transaction.
AdnaLigia8179

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 07:21:53 AM

That's right, but the corona virus is very influencing by the people who run this project or develop this project. If the people in it have the disease it may not go on as fast again.

I completely agree with you, but it's good that the virus is already slowly disappearing
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 03:04:01 PM

I completely agree with you, but it's good that the virus is already slowly disappearing

The virus doesn't completely disappear and until now I still hear news about the death of the virus. Time to take care of your health. Believe me

corentinphann

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 10:06:10 PM

What kind of motivation theories and formal techniques do you plan to use to keep the team motivated?
tiohoeraty

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 09:16:05 PM

Community, what topics haven't we discussed? What topics would you rather not discuss?

The team does not discuss topics related to the development of social networks such as YouTube, I would like to see its development
Hesam009619

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 09:53:25 PM

What kind of motivation theories and formal techniques do you plan to use to keep the team motivated?

Good question, but maybe they have their own tactics about this and that we don't need to know about it Smiley
EvellynDavid5805

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 10:30:40 PM

Guys, Is there a roadmap for this project, or it already finished devepling?
mangtingvaci

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 11:04:52 PM

Will you need special systems or equipment? Some projects require setting up a technology infrastructure to create or deliver the products or services.
munmeo

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 10:54:58 PM

Hey team, what is the plan for marketing going forward? I feel to few ppl knows about YVS.
ThieuMac

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 11:25:44 PM

Dudes, YVS has been such a tough one to peg, almost too good of a price not to buy at though right?
lavane1578

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 06:06:55 PM

Hey team, what is the plan for marketing going forward? I feel to few ppl knows about YVS.

Hi, the team is working on this, and the best projects are the ones where the community takes over the marketing
MarcosMateus294

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 06:41:46 PM

I see that you are being praised in all your social networks, and I think that this is not just so
pusiliches

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 07:48:16 PM

Hi guys, I'm new to this project, but I believe that a token is good for investment if all investors hold on tight.
zayrotkaci

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 08:29:14 AM

Hi, I was unable to find the development team behind YVS, not even in their official doc, can I find them where?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: