Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart contract gas fee  (Read 64 times)
Mighty_crypt (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:25:47 PM

We all know that eth gas fee is different from smart contract tokens gas fee, infact way higher so I want to ask if there is a way to know how much sending tokens on Ethereum blockchain costs lately? Or if any send tokens to exchange today how much does it cost?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:41:31 PM

We all know that eth gas fee is different from smart contract tokens gas fee, infact way higher so I want to ask if there is a way to know how much sending tokens on Ethereum blockchain costs lately? Or if any send tokens to exchange today how much does it cost?

please take advantage of the current condition of GWEI at LOW, see here https://etherscan.io/gastracker

You have to be observant and of course with high gas flow we are often hampered to make deliveries, did you know that the problem still has not received a serious response from Dev ethereum.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:56:58 PM

please take advantage of the current condition of GWEI at LOW, see here https://etherscan.io/gastracker

You have to be observant and of course with high gas flow we are often hampered to make deliveries, did you know that the problem still has not received a serious response from Dev ethereum.

That's right, he said, you can look at Etherscan for more detail or see Gwei at Coingecko, CoinMarketCap can also be done, but still more detailed is in Etherscan

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 06:03:46 PM

Erc20 tokens transfer costs as high as 21$ to 25$, that's the minimum right now, it doesn't make any sense to make transactions if you only have tokens worth 50$ to 80$, it's a total waste of money, I guess I will wait till bullrun before I will be able to sell some tokens

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 06:25:45 PM

Erc20 tokens transfer costs as high as 21$ to 25$, that's the minimum right now, it doesn't make any sense to make transactions if you only have tokens worth 50$ to 80$, it's a total waste of money, I guess I will wait till bullrun before I will be able to sell some tokens
But someone who is in need of money right now need to take such expensive step, if they had money in the exchanges then they can simply convert into a coin which have low fee but if its stored on the wallet then its time to pay the fee.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 06:41:13 PM

here a good article to read about the gas fee
https://blockgeeks.com/guides/ethereum-gas
then i think this link will help you to calculate the gas fee on ethereum network https://ethgasstation.info/calculatorTxV.php

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 06:48:01 PM

The fees are so variable that not only they depend on the time you're sending your transaction but also the places you transfer from and to.

You may also consider checking if the alt coin you want to transfer from an exchange like Binance for instance also has an TRC20 address as there's no fee. Not much else you can do about the fees, unfortunately.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 07:53:47 PM

If we will look on the effectivity and credibility of smart contract, I will still choose ethereum more than any other smart contracts. But if we will talk about gas fees of smart contracts, even if I am a fan of ethereum, I'm not gonna choose it. Because other smart contracts in crypto like trx, nem, xlm, waves etc. are more convenient in terms of gas fees compare to ethereum. I hope this issue will gonna end and fixed soon.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 08:02:14 PM

It's pretty simple and it simply depends on:
  • How busy the ethereum network
  • How complex the smart contracts was developed.
Before making any transactions go through on Ethereum network, you should check the gas fee on their web page.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:27:40 PM

The creation of a contract is a one-time process, so optimizing the deployment of smart contracts is not the most important topic for Ethereum right now. At the moment, there are many interesting problems of network optimization and optimization of the same smart contracts. Scaling problems will continue until a solution is found that suits the interests of all participants.

optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:34:00 PM

To be honest the gas fee is really low when transferring ethereum itself because i have done it myself. As far as smart contracts and tokens are concerned the gas fee is different maybe due to contract codes or structure but it do vary for different contracts and if im not wrong it can be as high as $100 per transaction these days i hope the gas price will reduce soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: