Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano is most likely an outdated an overvalued coin  (Read 285 times)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 05:09:45 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2021, 11:21:06 PM by Bttzed03

Cardano got recently some attention by speculants but for fundamentals, Cardano is very weak:  

Cardano is an old coin and based on outdated models, compared to advanced coins like Ethereum 2.0, Cosmos or Avalanche.
What made you say it's an outdated model? It's on POS and they are scheduled to release smart contracts next month. The same models being used (will be used) by the same blockchains you call as advanced.
Based on tech and innovation, I'll quote here:

Hi! Yes, I wrote Tron and Cardano is outdated and not innovative coins. And here is why:

I wrote it based on tech because every project needs to consider a moving market:
Yesterday it was fast payment
After it came ICO and later DeFi
And finally is coming NFT

All projects need to adopt especially DeFi and NFT, developers need to develop fast. Tron didn't deliever, only empty promises, Cardano didn't deliever, only empty promises. For 4 years now. Only marketing while people don't do research and buy. DeFi and NFT does not work for such outdated projects, nobody will use it. Price is just so high because of good marketing from Tron and Cardano. People believe it while it's only empty promise but in reality outdated tech.
It's a quote from me.

I would compare Cardano to BCH, Tron or EOS. Cardano is a very similar age. All coins failed to deliever and will be dead coins soon. Tron is already abandoned because Justin Sun failed to meet his expectations.
Poor comparison. Ethereum failed so many times to meet deadlines on ETH 2.0 but you still call them advance.
Your comparison is poor. Ethereum is a running project, has proven huge adoption which Tron and Cardano never achieved and it's a huge difficulty to move Ethereum to Ethereum 2.0. Vitalik is a genius, he has developed and and he knows very well it needs time. Ethereum 2.0 will be huge we haven't seen before.

Because most coins, when initially started, have a vision and try to look if it works. Cardano failed to deliever it's initial vision (it started already 4 years ago and failed last bull cycle). New coins will replace it and people holding Cardano now will pay a high price.
What's their initial vision that they fail to achieve?
Delievering a working product comparable to Ethereum 1.0
Quoting for future reference. Neither you nor I have a crystal ball to say crypto community won't use their products once their smart contracts are launched. Time will tell.

BSC and PolkaDot are already sucking out projects that were originally launched in Ethereum and Cardano has a catching up to do. Users are also moving out of eth DEX and DAPPS because of the insane fees. There is also no clear timeline for Ethereum 2.0 to be launched and it might take several years. Before that happens, Cardano platform is already set for POS, DeFi, and NFT.

Some articles that you might find interesting:
https://blockchaintechnology-news.com/2020/12/cardano-building-bridges-ethereum-new-kevm-testnet/
https://artificialintelligence-news.com/2020/10/01/full-stack-ai-solution-singularitynet-ethereum-cardano/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WeissJasper

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:04:44 AM

ADA is now mooning again 🚀🚀🚀 better start watching the ADA
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:11:43 AM

You need to work with your knowledge about this project and start moving.

The train is moving again and if you are just going to watch without doing anything, you'll see yourself again being left and all you got
will regret by looking into this kind of perspectives without taking action, if you do believe that ADA have a good future ahead better to
act and move your investment and wait for your sweet gains.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:44:58 AM

It will be a huge loss if you only watch the movement of the ADA token without taking advantage of the conditions of the increase, because so many people have been able to gain profits through ADA tokens, especially at the beginning of this year.
Aletheaminlin

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

2+1=3

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:52:26 AM

I don't think so, because I value it very potential in the future. It can be said that many people do not like the way it is doing in this market, since a coin is in the top 10 that its ecosystem is completely empty. I have a different mindset than that, that maybe they're preparing everything and when we're ready we'll see how it explodes.

1+1+1=2+1
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 10:56:21 AM

I guess you don't hold it and it is sour grapes to you but you are the one who will turn out to be the loser. Unless you are trying to buy more before it explodes and trash it so others wouldn't raise price, then nice try Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 11:03:17 AM

LOL.. this is really funny. OP claims that Cardano is an outdated coin, when compared to "advanced" coins such as Ethereum. I am 100% sure that he hasn't compared the technology of these two cryptocurrencies. ETH is a second generation cryptocurrency, which uses languages such as Rust, C# and C++. On the other hand, ADA is one of the most advanced third generation cryptocurrencies we have in the market, and it uses an advanced algorithm written in Haskell. When ADA first came online, they faced a few issues such as storage. But those issues are resolved by now, and that is the reason why it is going up nowadays.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:56:16 PM

LOL.. this is really funny. OP claims that Cardano is an outdated coin, when compared to "advanced" coins such as Ethereum. I am 100% sure that he hasn't compared the technology of these two cryptocurrencies. ETH is a second generation cryptocurrency, which uses languages such as Rust, C# and C++. On the other hand, ADA is one of the most advanced third generation cryptocurrencies we have in the market, and it uses an advanced algorithm written in Haskell. When ADA first came online, they faced a few issues such as storage. But those issues are resolved by now, and that is the reason why it is going up nowadays.
I assumed he was a dumb person, and it seemed that what I thought was absolutely correct. Just ignore his point of view, as he doesn't seem to be getting a good return on ADA or worse, investing in it at a loss.

If it's not good no one will need it, which is an inevitable rule, and in terms of technology, OP has the capacity to evaluate the success of a project. It has great growth and potential, so if he doesn't accept the truth, he will be a dumb guy.
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 04:28:19 PM

ETH, ETC and ADA best in all three tiers. ETH went 2.0, which makes room for ETC to takes its place. ADA is a whole new type of crypto with a socio-economic aspect to it. It was made by one of the developers of ETH and it learned from all the mistakes from it’s predecessors to make currency “for the people”. Too much to type but do your research on Cardano (ADA), get into staking right now if you can. ADA is almost a dollar, and rising quickly and at that price the growth potential is very nice.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
Sazuru

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 05:15:47 PM

The main issue Cardano has that it will eventually grapple with even in the event that it should succeed is that it provides for unequal access to information about metadata of transactions. This is a feature that is presented as providing some utility and solving some problems but it is not the best way and eventually leads to centralized control through regulation as nearly admitted by the creator himself. He says that information is useful to regulators but by not providing it to everybody it preserves privacy. This is a partial truth. If the information is available to some but not all it naturally concentrates and centralizes around those that it is available to over time. The better method is to design for the system to regulate itself well without human intervention and prove that it is not necessary.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 05:50:15 PM

Cardano needs to come up with a better idea, their team should gather together and start brainstorming.
Why are they hanging out if they just want to get another new idea? Isn't it that Cardano's current price is still in a very good domain even though the price has decreased several times but the difference is only a little.

I think cardano is still having a good support in the market, it among the top five with price less than a dollar. $0.91 exactly and a little bullish in 5% .It is still a choice to make, for mean I think it is not overvalued, it is a nice project but the team need to work hard more.
Billo_ (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 03:00:04 AM

It will be a huge loss if you only watch the movement of the ADA token without taking advantage of the conditions of the increase, because so many people have been able to gain profits through ADA tokens, especially at the beginning of this year.
I agree here, some overpriced coins will result in huge losses if people don't sell at a good time. Many people are in profit and will sell, it is always inevitable. We have seen it very often already.

You are funny!
Developers are liking Ethereum for a reason! It is because Ethereum is very developer and user friendly, easy to integrate in existing computer science and easy to transfer such coding projects.
Nobody will use outdated coins like Cardano, developers don't like it because every one is using Rust and C++

I assumed he was a dumb person, and it seemed that what I thought was absolutely correct. Just ignore his point of view, as he doesn't seem to be getting a good return on ADA or worse, investing in it at a loss.

If it's not good no one will need it, which is an inevitable rule, and in terms of technology, OP has the capacity to evaluate the success of a project. It has great growth and potential, so if he doesn't accept the truth, he will be a dumb guy.
You should really do some education for you. You are an dumb idiot, what you wish here, will come back to you and you are not entitled to speak for someone else or you will be caught red handed! I suggest to remove your foolish post from my topic!
Your post is not only wrong, it is also a huge disappointment to see people here writing such shit like you do! Big shame for your lack of education!

Main issue for Cardano is still a technological lack of innovation. While new projects deliever answers and solutions, Cardano only delievers promises and nice sounding marketing.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: