Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] RAY - The Worlds First Project of Privacy and DApps  (Read 867 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
sedinvore

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 08:04:01 PM

I am new to the market but didn't notice anyone seeking donations. What is the purpose of it?

They are taking donations for the further development of the project.
HalaMadrid2021

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 04:45:26 PM

I want to donate for RAY. When I will receive the RAY token after I sent donations?
sedinvore

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:11:56 PM

I want to donate for RAY. When I will receive the RAY token after I sent donations?

You willl receive the token on April. So within a month, they will send you the RAY

1st time

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 08:00:25 AM

When the airdrop campaign will be launch? Is it will be on bitcointalk?
RayCurrencyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 08:16:29 PM

When the airdrop campaign will be launch? Is it will be on bitcointalk?

Yes, we will have the airdrop and such launched here on bitcointalk.
RayCurrencyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 08:20:32 PM

Update: Hi everyone, we've been working hard on Ray and are proud to announce that we've recently completed simulations and some stress tests on our network and they've proved to be very successful!

We're very happy with this and are looking forward to having a private testnet released in the future for further testing.

Other then that, we are focused on making sure our currency and platform is secure before it is launched and there has not been any major problems. We are hoping to reach our April release date and are very excited to having the most useful platform yet!
RayCurrencyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 08:25:01 PM

I am new to the market but didn't notice anyone seeking donations. What is the purpose of it?

The purpose of accepting donations is to fund our development as we're currently working on the project part-time, as well as having funds to use for marketing once we're launched. We'd love to make this our full time project, although donations are certainly not necessary.
gloryT

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 01:39:24 PM

The purpose of accepting donations is to fund our development as we're currently working on the project part-time, as well as having funds to use for marketing once we're launched. We'd love to make this our full time project, although donations are certainly not necessary.

So when you guys will working on this project full-time? The project look interesting to me, but the whitepaper is not very detail. Please update it so that we can have a general idea about the project.
gloryT

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:00:11 AM

No more update or information ?
Cloudex123

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 10:49:34 AM

Date Registered:    February 12, 2021, 11:24:42 PM
Last Active:    March 09, 2021, 08:25:01 PM

you should be more active  Wink
RayCurrencyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 09:44:20 PM

Hi everyone, just posting a quick update on the status of our project.

We've had some successful tests recently regarding our nodes and have seen promising results.

Ray is still our top goal, and we've been motivated as our currency utilizes a DAG-lattice style topology and would fare well regarding the current focus on Eco-friendly cryptocurrencies.

We know that a currency involving private transactions and smart contracts would be able to be at the top of current cryptocurrencies, and are getting closer to our release and working as hard as we can.

We appreciate the members that have responded here, and I can answer any questions regarding development and our future release.
RayCurrencyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 10:03:33 PM

you should be more active  Wink

I'm aware that I've been quiet on btctalk and I do not want to keep people in the dark.

While developmental hurdles have been challenging, not to add any sob stories but I must say it was hard to handle my mother had falling to COVID and it was the roughest period of my life and I needed time to sort myself out.

After taking time for myself, it's helped a lot. COVID sucks an unfathomable amount and it's not fair, but life goes on.

I knows it's too personal, but I'm happy to have finally started working with my partner on this project and helping it come to fruition.
gloryT

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 02:42:21 AM

you should be more active  Wink

I'm aware that I've been quiet on btctalk and I do not want to keep people in the dark.

While developmental hurdles have been challenging, not to add any sob stories but I must say it was hard to handle my mother had falling to COVID and it was the roughest period of my life and I needed time to sort myself out.

After taking time for myself, it's helped a lot. COVID sucks an unfathomable amount and it's not fair, but life goes on.

I knows it's too personal, but I'm happy to have finally started working with my partner on this project and helping it come to fruition.

I'm so sorry for that, stay strong and stay healthy. I support your project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: