Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payeer bank transfer - anyone have any experience with them?  (Read 4493 times)
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:26:37 AM

To make it short, i wanted to test the transfer

I ordered a withdrawal of around 150$ just to test it out.
From the site, it said:

Payeer fee: ~$6
Gate fee: $33

Received amount: ~$115

Peachy.

But today i checked my bank account and see i only received ~$85. And bank took 1 euro for transfer fees.

So basically, i'm missing ~$30.

Anyone had any similar experience?
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:42:26 AM

I didn't understand Russian enough to pursue getting an account there.

I did understand that ALL transactions on Payeer are one-time, non-refundable, so you won't get your money back.

btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:43:50 AM

I did understand that ALL transactions on Payeer are one-time, non-refundable, so you won't get your money back.

Yes, that's true, but.

115USD is approx 80 euro

I'm hoping they sent the amount of euro but in dollars
majorminers

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:44:57 AM

Yes, that's true, but.

115USD is approx 80 euro

They may have. Open up a ticket with them. It's 9 hours later in Moscow right now.

btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:52:03 AM

Yes, that's true, but.

115USD is approx 80 euro

They may have. Open up a ticket with them. It's 9 hours later in Moscow right now.

Tnx,
i have already, just wanted to hear other people's experiences
btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:10:34 PM

Payeer's fees are too high. They also have a pathetic interface (numerous transactions billed to my card but not gone through). In the end they suspended my account because their bank wanted my bank to give them my real contact info to confirm with my account info. My bank said no way...

I don't trust them one bit.

Hi.
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:23:51 PM

Payeer's fees are too high. They also have a pathetic interface (numerous transactions billed to my card but not gone through). In the end they suspended my account because their bank wanted my bank to give them my real contact info to confirm with my account info. My bank said no way...

Agreed!

They claim they sent 115$, and my bank claims it received only 85$.

So that's 30$ stolen, in addition to paying 35$ fee's
fernando

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:25:41 PM

Tnx,
i have already, just wanted to hear other people's experiences

Please update when they answer. I wanted to use them but finally decided against it because I found them too expensive. If they don't clarify your case then it is a no-brainer. Good luck!
majorminers

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:28:21 PM

Agreed!

They claim they sent 115$, and my bank claims it received only 85$.

So that's 30$ stolen, in addition to paying 35$ fee's

There were so many red flags you must have realized you were going to get scammed before you hit 'enter.'

Learn to trust your instincts.  Grin

Payeer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:31:54 PM

Hello. I can explain.
Payeer has corporate bank account in Europe, Prague. That mean, when any bank send transfer to non EU countries - International central bank (your bank correspondent) can get comission TOO from 15$ to 30$ USD. This fee on your side (your bank work with bank correspondent). We send from Payeer 100% correct amount and pay all fees on our side.

This payment method in Wire's called: Shared - We pay all comissions in our side, and receiver pay own fees on his side.

Small amount - not good idea to send International Wire Transfer. It's good from 1000$ USD
Payeer

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:38:17 PM

Soon we add Local bank transfers to all over the world countries. And no one need work through bank correspondent.
guna10

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:03:38 AM

My experience:

I opened a Payeer account on 26/10/2017. I wanted to fund my Coinbase account for an amount of USD$1000.
The charges Payeer charged me for this service was the merchant fee of 3% plus a gateway fee of $37.43 ( about 3.7%).
My card provider, a  local bank charged me a “ Cash Advance fee” of 5% plus a finance fee of 1.5% per month  ( this is excluding a Govt Tax of 6%) saying that they have an agreement with Payeer and the funds Payeer get are as a sort of Cash Advance.
All in all, for a  remittance  of US 1000 using Payeer services, I was charged with a ridiculous charge of  about 13% charges ( about US$ 135).
I really hope that the blockchain technology of fund remittance  is adopted worldwide at every level so that  these exorbitant charges are NOT tolerated anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: