Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 07:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helpful Advice for Altcoin Creators  (Read 81 times)
RayCurrencyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 03:38:43 AM

Hey there! Whether you're just reading this for fun or currently on your own alt-coin project, I'd like to share some advice as I've seen a lot of fellow creators having great difficulty with their projects and mental health.

For some background, I've been working on my own project for the last two years with 80% of it being myself, and there were countless times where I felt like giving up, thought my project was not feasible, and that I should just quit.

I never thought I'd be in any situation where I'd remotely see the end of the tunnel and I felt incredibly depressed just thinking about all the wasted time.

However, about 9 months ago I finally had a visit with a psychiatrist and it truly stuck with me and made my work not only much more efficient, but much more enjoyable.

The best advice?

Take it a day at a time.

Rome wasn't built in a day! Seriously, it may sound cliche, but there were so many days where I'd be stuck on a node-route or hashing problem and would be completely miserable, and I'd spend 6-8 hours making negative progress.

I say, either just work on something else, or take a breather and enjoy yourself! Once I had this mindset, there have been so many situations where I've found myself hitting myself against a wall.

Although I'm not 100% finished and still running into roadblocks, my frustration and mentality have improved and I hope this can help others so that their projects will not fall to the mind. You've got this!
RayCurrencyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:06:56 PM

That's true, I just wanted to write it down as it's something I forget sometimes, but yes implementing in any area of life is pretty beneficial.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:15:01 PM

Hardworking is how we make the impossible become possible but at the same time we aren't machines, we run on blood and water so if you push ourselves too hard we can easily lose our way, be hardworking but always take some breaks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:52:08 PM

Hey there! Whether you're just reading this for fun or currently on your own alt-coin project, I'd like to share some advice as I've seen a lot of fellow creators having great difficulty with their projects and mental health.

For some background, I've been working on my own project for the last two years with 80% of it being myself, and there were countless times where I felt like giving up, thought my project was not feasible, and that I should just quit.

I never thought I'd be in any situation where I'd remotely see the end of the tunnel and I felt incredibly depressed just thinking about all the wasted time.

However, about 9 months ago I finally had a visit with a psychiatrist and it truly stuck with me and made my work not only much more efficient, but much more enjoyable.

The best advice?

Take it a day at a time.

Rome wasn't built in a day! Seriously, it may sound cliche, but there were so many days where I'd be stuck on a node-route or hashing problem and would be completely miserable, and I'd spend 6-8 hours making negative progress.

I say, either just work on something else, or take a breather and enjoy yourself! Once I had this mindset, there have been so many situations where I've found myself hitting myself against a wall.

Although I'm not 100% finished and still running into roadblocks, my frustration and mentality have improved and I hope this can help others so that their projects will not fall to the mind. You've got this!
The problem that faced by Altcoin creators isnt only a development stuff.
There's another problem which are demands for an increase in the price of coins from investors and the community.

But whatever the problem, all the person must have their own way to solve it  Wink

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 04:52:15 PM

There’s nothing that we do in this world that doesn’t require patience. We need to learn to have patience in everything we do, it’s very important, and we shouldn’t be stressing ourselves.

If you’re doing something and it’s not working, it’s best that you take a break at that moment instead of going crazy over it and being angry that things are not working, just chill out and when your mind is in a relaxed state, you can get back to it and start working again. And another problem that a lot of people face, and that’s after their project is done, is funds and ways to promote their projects, I think they should always plan ahead, so not to find themselves in a tight position later.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀