Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KCS the GEM at only 1/10 of 2018 ath  (Read 91 times)
norjinn (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:33:18 PM

KuCoin has its own native token called KuCoin Token (KCS). If you hold at least 6 Kucoin Tokens you get a KuCoin Bonus daily. The bonus is bascially 50% of kucoins trading fees collected. Without a cap.

Right now the APY is about 20% and KCS price is well below the old ATH of about $21. For 10k KCS ($20k) you get about $14(6KCS)/Day. That is about $400/Month.  Here is also a KCS Calculator for anyone, adjust the values as you want as see what you get.

What I think is that KCS gonna break its ATH and head towards $50-70/coin price.

Ofc, this is not investment advice, dyor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noahmikkel

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:58:21 PM

KuCoin has its own native token called KuCoin Token (KCS). If you hold at least 6 Kucoin Tokens you get a KuCoin Bonus daily. The bonus is bascially 50% of kucoins trading fees collected. Without a cap.

Right now the APY is about 20% and KCS price is well below the old ATH of about $21. For 10k KCS ($20k) you get about $14(6KCS)/Day. That is about $400/Month.  Here is also a KCS Calculator for anyone, adjust the values as you want as see what you get.

What I think is that KCS gonna break its ATH and head towards $50-70/coin price.

I've been trading on KuCoin Exchange for about years and also buy/sell KCS. I trade most of my alts there including my major coins/tokens (BTC, ETH, LTC & XRP) I can say that KCS is not only necessary for KCS bonus but also it can deduct some trading fees especially when you always trade on KuCoin Exchange. As of this writing, KCS is currently at $2.63637 and might go $3 before this week ends.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:19:20 PM

KCS indeed is a coin to watch. Though I have already sold all my holdings much cheaper, it still is a potential coin for profit. Its price hit hard after the Kucoin hack but the exchange has rebounded with no any loss to users and are already into the top 10 exchanges by volume. And they also provide small drops of all coins depending on the profit of the exchange which itself makes it a good and profitable staking coin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

norjinn (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:25:52 PM

I've been trading on KuCoin Exchange for about years and also buy/sell KCS. I trade most of my alts there including my major coins/tokens (BTC, ETH, LTC & XRP) I can say that KCS is not only necessary for KCS bonus but also it can deduct some trading fees especially when you always trade on KuCoin Exchange. As of this writing, KCS is currently at $2.63637 and might go $3 before this week ends.

Not only that, but they have some big plans for KCS. KuChain release (native token KCS), listing it on 5 major exchanges, release of its DEX and the list goes on. I am very bullish regarding KCS. 
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:31:31 PM

Kucoin failed to innovate and create more use cases for its native token unlike Binance. Holders bonus, new coin or token listings and trading competitions are old news and I don't think that's enough to increase the value of KCS. They are also very active in marketing to the point where I'm getting tired and just want to block them in all platforms.

This is from CoinGecko search box,

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
norjinn (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:43:53 PM

Kucoin failed to innovate and create more use cases for its native token unlike Binance. Holders bonus, new coin or token listings and trading competitions are old news and I don't think that's enough to increase the value of KCS. They are also very active in marketing to the point where I'm getting tired and just want to block them in all platforms.

This is from CoinGecko search box,
https://i.ibb.co/dMW31dQ/kucoin.png

Kind of disagree, just because you fail once it wont stop you from learning and doing it better for the next time/s.

-KuCoin has released its own grid trading bot in Januar (over 235k bots running)
-Planned too launch KuChain + DEX (native token KCS) and also DEX trading fees paid to KCS holders
-Listing KCS on 5 major exchanges
-Kucoins daily spot trading volume: stable $1bn

I can imagine Kucoin reaching the top 3 exchanges regarding trading volume very soon.
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:58:53 PM

Kind of disagree, just because you fail once it wont stop you from learning and doing it better for the next time/s.
Disagree on what? That they failed to innovate and create more use case for the token? THEY DID. They fell behind and are only trying to catch up with Binance.

-KuCoin has released its own grid trading bot in Januar (over 235k bots running)
-Planned too launch KuChain + DEX (native token KCS) and also DEX trading fees paid to KCS holders
- Good. So how does that benefit KCS?
- "Planned"
- So KCS relies on other exchanges which means their own exchange is not enough
- and?

P.S.
I hope you're not part of the marketing team. You better come clean if you are.
Your account was recently created and your first post is already about Kucoin and KCS.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
norjinn (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 03:19:08 PM

Disagree on what? That they failed to innovate and create more use case for the token? THEY DID. They fell behind and are only trying to catch up with Binance.

- Good. So how does that benefit KCS?
- "Planned"
- So KCS relies on other exchanges which means their own exchange is not enough
- and?

P.S.
I hope you're not part of the marketing team. You better come clean if you are.
Your account was recently created and your first post is already about Kucoin and KCS.

Innovate what? I mean they do what other exchanges do too. You come up with Binance, as if any exchange is chasing them. Kucoin never said they will go top 1 and beat Binance. Its okay to be top 10 or top 3 as long as they are reliable and trustworthy.

Everything they built on KuCoin directly benefits the KCS holders. Trading bot, dex release, kuchain and by listing KCS on other exchanges its basically free advertising for KCS and Kucoin.

PS: Why it matters what my first post is about? Am I not allowed to talk about anything, but btc? Cmon, get some fresh air.

If you dont like Kucoin and/or KCS, its okay. But please, stop hating them for no reason
tastycereal

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:57:16 AM

I'm also Into kucoin right now, and like you, I am likewise trading a few coins there, similar to XRP and BTC. And, I think depending on the value you said, it is likewise improbable that it will go up to $5 in the following days as it already hit the $3.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:34:42 AM

With Binance hitting an ATH and moving at lightspeed maybe KCS will be next. But for that to happen I think they need to establish an ecosystem with KCS at the base of that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███