Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining to Jaxx Wallet (ETC)  (Read 112 times)
dijsil (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 03:01:11 PM

I have a query about mining, I have been mining and sending my coins to JAXX wallet and have been doing that for quite some years, and managed to remove them back in april 2020. Now I am trying to get them out of there again however I am getting an error TX-019

I tried all the suggestions except this as I don't know how:

3. If all the above fail, you'll need to use a full node wallet, install it on a computer and sync the respective blockchain locally (those type of wallets are generally called qt wallets). Once that is done, you'll need to Import the Private Keys of the Jaxx Wallet addresses that you have balances on and initiate the transaction from that wallet instead of the Jaxx Wallet.
https://support.decentral.ca/hc/en-us/articles/227313008-Do-not-direct-mining-rewards-to-Jaxx-Liberty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 06:38:43 PM

Why JAXX windows wallet? Syncing the whole node is a big pain the the ass bro, I use the mobile version for mining and I've never lost my ETH for once, I'd advice you to start using the mobile version on your smartphone and import your recovery seed or private keys, you will get your balance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dijsil (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:25:00 PM

Why JAXX windows wallet? Syncing the whole node is a big pain the the ass bro, I use the mobile version for mining and I've never lost my ETH for once, I'd advice you to start using the mobile version on your smartphone and import your recovery seed or private keys, you will get your balance

What mobile version JAXX mobile version?
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:59:11 PM

What mobile version JAXX mobile version?
Here
Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liberty.jaxx
IOS https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jaxx-liberty/id1435383184?ls=1

Beware of many fake wallet in google play, they're still exist and not got removed until now.

I've checked in official JAXX wallet for the mobile version https://www.jaxx.io/downloads

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 02:54:50 PM

Probably the version you are using is outdated so you are getting error with sync, simply update it to the latest version or you can use mobile version because you just need the address to receive coins so don't download full node which need high spec and weeks of wait to download hundreds of GB data.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:17:36 PM

When I check out reddit, I noticed that it's a widespread problem and a bug that has been brought to light for sometime now by the complainants especially with ETH and ETC transactions, but support doesn't seem to help much.

The best workaround is to import your address' private key into another wallet that supports ETC like trust wallet. To view and copy private keys from Jaxx Wallet, got to tools and the Display Private Keys

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 07:05:08 AM

When I check out reddit, I noticed that it's a widespread problem and a bug that has been brought to light for sometime now by the complainants especially with ETH and ETC transactions, but support doesn't seem to help much.

The best workaround is to import your address' private key into another wallet that supports ETC like trust wallet. To view and copy private keys from Jaxx Wallet, got to tools and the Display Private Keys
Jaxx wallet was one of my favorite wallets when I entered crypto space but the wallet is unstable and plagued with too many issues with transactions and bugs here and there, I had to give it up and go for coinomi wallet instead

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
dijsil (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 09:43:25 AM

Probably the version you are using is outdated so you are getting error with sync, simply update it to the latest version or you can use mobile version because you just need the address to receive coins so don't download full node which need high spec and weeks of wait to download hundreds of GB data.

I had tried updating the windows application before posing this thread sorry forgot to mention it.

damn so the full node is out of the question :/
dijsil (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 09:53:31 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2021, 01:14:10 PM by dijsil

I know I will start looking for another wallet however I wish to find a way to remove my current coins from JAXX Sad
dijsil (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:42:20 PM
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1)

thanks all for the feedback. I downloaded trust wallet. inputeed the private key and managed to send coins.

phew Smiley
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 11:27:39 AM

thanks all for the feedback. I downloaded trust wallet. inputeed the private key and managed to send coins.

phew Smiley
Trust wallet is far better, jaxx wallet only have cool and attractive interface, nothing more, their wallet is filled with bugs and instability, also I am not 100% sure that Jaxx wallet is open source, I think it's closed source, trust wallet is open source which makes it the best mobile wallet app you can trust

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 08:13:59 PM

phew Smiley
I am glad to know that you were finally able to send out your coins. Jaxx would have been a good wallet, but the problem is that it's buggy and the Devs don't seem to care so much about complaints about the functionality of the wallet. Trust wallet on the other side being official backed by binance seems to be well taken care of at the moment.

Trust wallet is far better, jaxx wallet only have cool and attractive interface, nothing more, their wallet is filled with bugs and instability, also I am not 100% sure that Jaxx wallet is open source, I think it's closed source, trust wallet is open source which makes it the best mobile wallet app you can trust
Jaxx is not Open source. The same applies to Trust wallet's android version as of today. I am not sure of the iOS version.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 09:43:17 PM

I have a query about mining, I have been mining and sending my coins to JAXX wallet and have been doing that for quite some years, and managed to remove them back in april 2020. Now I am trying to get them out of there again however I am getting an error TX-019

I tried all the suggestions except this as I don't know how:

3. If all the above fail, you'll need to use a full node wallet, install it on a computer and sync the respective blockchain locally (those type of wallets are generally called qt wallets). Once that is done, you'll need to Import the Private Keys of the Jaxx Wallet addresses that you have balances on and initiate the transaction from that wallet instead of the Jaxx Wallet.
https://support.decentral.ca/hc/en-us/articles/227313008-Do-not-direct-mining-rewards-to-Jaxx-Liberty

Try to watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jWDgyV2OP0
There are options shown and just try on which one will really work out or try to read up on this reddit post and this might also a helpful one https://www.reddit.com/r/jaxx/comments/i0uvsq/error_tx_019/

Test those methods above and hope that it would work about that TX-019 since this isnt the first case experience on Jaxx.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███