Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Ormeus - The World’s First Business-Backed Blockchain  (Read 768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OrmeusEcoSystemDAO (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 03:02:37 PM

The World’s First Business-Backed Blockchain

Smart Economy

Introducing

🔰ECO🔰
The emergence of true
global business network via
interoperable self-perpetuating blockchain economy.

Internet Of
Business Assets
Initial Interoperable blockchain ecosystem of businesses and data.

🔥App Wallet🔥
Powered by ECO and led by the transactional dynamo OMC Cash (OMC), the fully-secure wallet app provides users with an opportunity to store,
track, send and receive the most liquid mainstream coins and conduct business in the ecosystem

🧨ATM🧨
The Ecosystem will unite all bi-directional crypto-ATMs in one network, gathering statistics on bought & sold currencies, fulfilling financial and technical monitoring

💰Point of Sale Network (POS)💰

Businesses signing up to the Ecosystem will utilize the new ‘Trustless’ Point of Sale network
which can run on all existing terminals. Built by our technology partner, the POS will greatly reduce fees and increase transaction speeds

Architecturally designed to create a ‘business first’ approach to global currency and digital life, Ormeus
Ecosystem is collaborating with Binance Chain to create a ground-breaking “Internet of Business
Assets”. The multi-functional ecosystem cryptocurrencies will achieve mass adoption as businesses
ranging from Banking, Insurance, Agriculture, Energy, Mining, Real Estate, Health, Trading, Payments
and Online Retail are signed-on to the network - categorized into ‘side-chains’ - and catapulted into the
blockchain age.
The network fuses enterprise, data, sales force and virtual money through partnering with Binance.
The innovative onboarding ramp for businesses and the native fuel for the network is the new ECO
token, a ground-breaking ‘gas’ used to power, protect, authorize and process data in real-time between
thousands of corporate and personal users. The ECO token can reward and notify when data points are
shared cross chain, and even works in conjunction with point-of-sale terminal systems to prevent and
terminate fraudulent sales of goods.
ECO can also process ‘ground rent’ fees for corporations wishing to join the ready-made business
community, a portion of which will feed into a Smart Trust managed protectionary asset vault. If blockchain
is considered the ecosystem backbone, then the business assets and services are the network’s muscles
and organs. The ECO token is the central nervous system, acting like a complex web of nerve tissues
controlling the body’s activities. The circulating blood corresponds to the native currencies: Ormeus
Coin (ORMEUS), Ormeus Cash (OMC), ECO itself, along with the forthcoming Ormeus Digital Gold
(ODG), and Ormeus Green (ORG).

The self-sustaining network provides flexibility to create stores of value, high-speed smart payments,
asset transfer protocol, transparent financial information flow, and the appropriate management of
network costs. The marketplace features a reserve asset vault supporting the underlying ecosystem. This
means corporations can trust in the resilience and reliability of the network and focus on what matters:
expanding their own market penetration and sales in a favourable business environment.
Governance of the network is provided by the unique Smart Trust legal framework, a collateral
management system styled on a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). The Trust is responsible
for the healthy development and management of pre-defined smart contract rules for the Reserve Vault.
The set of rules on how the vault transacts can be voted on by ECO members through the DAO inspired
Smart Trust. The strict and unalterable algorithms directed to the vault guarantees the survival of the
ecosystem and allows transactions to be executed without censorship or fraud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 04:11:33 PM

Hi just a quick question, is there a difference between this account and ormeusecosystem? I saw that the latter account was last active on February 2020 and I was wondering if there is a difference or if this is a new project. I also check the telegram and both are active.

Don't get me wrong, I am not accusing this project but this is necessary to avoid confusion and ambiguity. I am hoping to hear from you soon, thanks!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
isanarril

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:10:00 PM

What can you advise, where is the best place to trade tokens? and which exchanges have been added?
isanarril

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 08:46:48 PM

Hi guys, how are you? I have questions, how many people are working on Ormeus and where can I check advisors list?
vendtichede

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 09:27:16 PM

Okay team, let's start with the question, do you plan to provide live streams with the project team for the community?

Hi dude, I'll answer with the words of the admin who answered this question in the group.
They conduct AMA, and the team is posted on the sites. They also create this to become a DAO.
Thus, anyone who owns the assets will have a say in future decisions on the project.
deconconssi

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 10:04:33 PM

I see that while you don't have anything big going on in the project, do you plan to provide events for holders? Any staking options?

Hi mate, read everything about the ecocelium platform. By placing bets differently, things will happen in the future when the world is back to normal Smiley
OrmeusEcoSystemDAO (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:09:37 AM

Hi just a quick question, is there a difference between this account and ormeusecosystem? I saw that the latter account was last active on February 2020 and I was wondering if there is a difference or if this is a new project. I also check the telegram and both are active.

Don't get me wrong, I am not accusing this project but this is necessary to avoid confusion and ambiguity. I am hoping to hear from you soon, thanks!

https://i.postimg.cc/HW8xyGJV/Screen-Shot-2021-02-19-at-12-10-19-AM.png

The old channel will cease to exist. We're just having it up for the members to transition to the new group. The Ormeus Ecosystem DAO Telegram is the official community
nonbpresinhuay

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:43:50 PM

Hi guys, how are you? I have questions, how many people are working on Ormeus and where can I check advisors list?

It's simple, you can find the team on the website.
isanarril

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 09:23:36 PM

Hello everyone, and all newcomers are encouraged to watch a video on Facebook that tells detailed information about the Ormeus ecosystem: https: //www.facebook.com/1520015201352809/posts/3662775863743388/
vendtichede

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:04:08 PM

Hello
I'm really curious guys
What about bounty or airdrop? Do we have any now?

Hi dude, no Airdrop at the moment, but everyone can create their own EcoAirdrop if you connect to EcoCelium.
Yudhi29

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:43:58 PM

Team, what criteria will you and your client use to determine project success?
Money_coinplus1

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 06:32:16 PM

Hello everyone, I want to know, what do you plan to make for liquidity pools? I know that this is not easy, but it would not be bad
ergelneuvei

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 07:14:40 PM

Hi, do you cooperate with any crypto influencers? I've seen it help a lot of platforms rise quickly
numvibirpi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 07:56:24 PM

Hello
I'm really curious guys
What about bounty or airdrop? Do we have any now?

Hi dude, no Airdrop at the moment, but everyone can create their own EcoAirdrop if you connect to EcoCelium.

That's right, and if you place a bet on any of the supported assets, you will be rewarded with ECO.
tielogbestper

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 08:35:28 PM

Hello everyone, and all newcomers are encouraged to watch a video on Facebook that tells detailed information about the Ormeus ecosystem: https: //www.facebook.com/1520015201352809/posts/3662775863743388/

Yes, I watched that video, everything is well explained, and by the way, you did not write the link correctly Smiley
numvibirpi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 07:44:43 AM

Hi, do you cooperate with any crypto influencers? I've seen it help a lot of platforms rise quickly

As i heard, first they will do marketing on their own and later influencers will follow,
they want to make a good impression on so they will use the best channels before asking youtubers to do a review
Yudhi29

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:19:24 AM

Hello everyone, I want to know, what do you plan to make for liquidity pools? I know that this is not easy, but it would not be bad

Hello dude, they will make liquitidy pools for all their tokens on Ecocelium and Uniswap
Money_coinplus1

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 05:26:31 AM

EcoCelium is very fresh and is still in preparation for launch. They have an upcoming marketing campaign, I'm happy about that, but what do you think about it?

I think the same, I have been following the project for a long time, because before investing in it, you should learn about it better
ergelneuvei

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 06:06:53 AM

What would be your leadership style when it comes to leading the team during execution?
vendtichede

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 06:47:27 AM

Guys, question how will you manage underperforming team members?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: