Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How a decentralized platform is reinventing the financial system.
Divi - 0 (0%)
DIVI's Salient Community Projects - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DIVI's Salient Community Projects will lead the evolution of FinTech Innovation  (Read 117 times)
IamCristita (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 04:16:17 PM

I am a newbie on this platform and overwhelmed. But allow me to post something that is worth investing in...

I will talk about DIVI. The Divi project which offers an efficient and user-centric platform for digital currency aims to promote solutions to the usability and accessibility of cryptocurrencies to the general public. Truth be told, the adaption of cryptocurrencies as a medium of financial transactions has not yet wholly penetrated the interest of the public. To encourage and make good use of the Divi currency, the Divi organization has given its attention to foster Divi-empowered community projects that will benefit the livelihood, safety, and environment of human individuals around the world. To date, the Divi foundation supports these community projects:

Divi Green – a Venezuela-based project that focuses on the growth and improvement of Venezuela's social and environmental condition. With the use of plastic recycling program following the reduce, reuse, recycle waste management, members are paid out in Divi cryptocurrency. These funds can be used by the people to purchase goods for the people's daily needs, and even expand further to venture into other eco-friendly projects and local businesses. With the advent of Divi Green, countless possibilities for the promotion of Divi cryptocurrency and protection of the environment not only in Venezuela but also to its neighboring countries can be realized in no time.

The Mighty Project – the project was spearheaded by Mrs. Lisa David in the year 2018 following the death of her adopted daughter, Mighty Mia. As the organization's philosophy provides, the Mighty Project primarily exerts its efforts to support foster care, adoption, organ donation, special needs, and protection for the medically fragile. Since its inauguration, the project has raised more than seventy-four (74) thousand dollars for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, a notable feature that will aid many people suffering from the same diseases. Mrs. David, the founder of the project, also won the 2019 Oklahoma Woman of the Year during the Leukemia Lymphoma Society Man and Woman of the Year Campaign, which allowed the project to choose a research activity that will focus on Childhood Lymphoma. The Mighty Project is employing a Divi cryptocurrency junction to receive financial benefits in support of its continuing efforts to help individuals who are in dire need of proper care.  

The Spaghetti Project – initiated and founded by Mr. Tristan Paylado in the Philippines, Spaghetti Project aims to feed the residents, expanding from the country's one region to another. With the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic in the year 2020, the ever-growing organization has also started its movement of raising funds to give out free face masks, face shields, and hand sanitizers to the community. The Spaghetti Project offers Divi cryptocurrency as their source for fundraising, allowing their efforts to substantially grow and develop to more and more regions and far-flung areas in the country.

Agape House – an inclusive outreach program based in San Diego, California, which promotes a community and family of friendship, trust, hospitality, mentorship, and spiritual growth towards the campus of San Diego State University and with young adults in the wider San Diego area. To date, the Divi community is anticipating engaging and work with the Agape House in hopes of supporting the organization with the use of the Divi platform.

Bike to the Future and Khayletisha Cycles – The Khayletisha Cycles is currently known as the first bike shop in Cape Town of South Africa. The shop was founded by Mr. Juma Mkwela, with the vision to increase bicycle mobility and draw the people of Cape Town to use these bicycles as a hobby and a medium of transportation to schools (for students) and workplaces (for adults). The "Divi Bike To The Future Community Campaign" promoted by the Khayletisha Cycles widely accepts Divi crypto donations to support their efforts in creating a generation of new cyclists. The campaign was able to secure, through a series of significant donations, one hundred (100) bicycles for the children in the community. The Divi Project has also extended its efforts in helping the Khayelitsha Cycles by providing necessary goods to feed sixty-seven (67) families for two (2) weeks in celebration of Mandela day, as well as to secure a total of one hundred forty-five (145) bicycles for essential workers.

With its series of community projects using Divi currency, platform, and technology as a measure for financial support and sustenance, the Divi community in its entirety, is progressively realizing its goal; to introduce digital money for mass use.  The Divi project shall not cease on moving forward, empowering the employment of cryptocurrency to real-world initiatives and day-to-day commercial transactions, while at the same time, helping small and large scale movements to nurture the livelihood of its beneficiaries. More and more Divi-empowered programs shall arise, tracing its grassroots and inspiration from the existing Div-empowered movements.

These community projects indubitably prove that the development of an institution cannot only be relied upon internally but can also be exercised by participating in external and outdoor activities that will help promote and benefit both the engaging parties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IcculusTheProphet

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 06:21:24 PM

There were some really great youtube videos on their channel that went into a lot more detail about their charity projects. Juma's "BIKE TO THE FUTURE" program in Africa was such a huge success. Heres a good link to watch: https://youtu.be/Q47aisKrxzw?t=4092

I was glad to contribute a few bikes!! Divi is one of my favorites right now.
Bergh44

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 06:59:01 PM

All of these endeavors put out by the community was a huge factor in me choosing Divi. They have great foundation and leadership, but the fact that their community is so strong and active makes me very confident in the direction of the project. I have been able to donate to a few causes listed, and one that wasnt was DiviSyrup. I just bought some yesterday based on several recommendations that the syrup is to die for. My family and kids are super excited to get our syrup which we paid for in Divi. If you wanna check them out, they are here: https://divisyrup.com
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:17:14 AM

All of these endeavors put out by the community was a huge factor in me choosing Divi. They have great foundation and leadership, but the fact that their community is so strong and active makes me very confident in the direction of the project. I have been able to donate to a few causes listed, and one that wasnt was DiviSyrup. I just bought some yesterday based on several recommendations that the syrup is to die for. My family and kids are super excited to get our syrup which we paid for in Divi. If you wanna check them out, they are here: https://divisyrup.com

Kudos for the contributions to the project. This defines how supportive and strong DIVI community has become. All crypto projects need this factor to thrive besides whatever fundamentals that may back it. Other use cases for your $DIVI: divithreads.com Smiley
bmt001

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 08:32:19 AM

Dont forget other community built projects:

DiviGo
Divi.cafe
Divisyrup.com
Divi Payments Plugin
BoxWallet

and probably a few others ive forgotten.
MoisesTFX

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 04:56:34 PM

The different communities like in Africa, Venezuela, Italy, Costa Rica, among many other countries. They have driven the growth and mass adoption of the project.

It is an incredible job due to the multiple social benefits. It is now possible to buy coffee with Divi or even make transactions with Divi from WhatsaApp.

They are one of the main characteristics that have given great adoption to my consideration, very soon the divi wallet 2.0 will be available that comes with everything to make a great turn in the way of using Divi.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: