Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the hot holochain is worth it to hold?  (Read 105 times)
kzel2226 (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 04:52:12 PM

helo guys is  the holochain is worth it to hold? iam holding this token hot holo chain so long time ago iam on waiting for the greate cent price  new ath and waiting for the release of there own main net.
helo chain release there own blockchain ineed your openion guys iwill hold holo chain or its time to sell now?

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
cryptobull27

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:43:56 AM

looks good

https://capital.com/holochain-hot-price-prediction-2021-2025
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:54:29 AM

~ ineed your openion guys iwill hold holo chain or its time to sell now?
Do not rely on other people and sell at your own discretion. You already said they are about to release their mainnet which usually becomes a catalyst for price pumps. How long have you been holding it? Checking the chart for the last 90 days and I can assume you are already at a profit if you bought at those periods.
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:56:49 AM

There are much good news happening around this platform so I am not wondering why it made some high surges - 2,000% since the beginning of February 2021. That is an amazing move. I am hoping then that you were able to caught with that impressive growth. Growing 20X can be a big dream of anyone holding a digital asset for some time. Just look at the many plans of this platform and you can determine if this can really worth waiting for. Good luck and more power.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 12:24:40 PM

If the price you bought is lower than the current price, you can sell it for now to take profit. But if the price still lower than the price you bought, you need to hold for more. But if you believe that the project has a bright future and can increase so high, you should hold it and make a target price you want to sell.

It is always back to your analysis about the project and does not just follow others suggestion without research because that is your coin and you need to find out yourself.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 02:48:49 PM

I have bought this altcoin in a lower price, even this price are still lower at this moment, but I think is a great project and guarantee of profitability, I have missed the Bitcoin and ETH, now holding these coins until it reach @0.5 in the future.  Grin

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
cryptobull27

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 05:11:14 PM

I have bought this altcoin in a lower price, even this price are still lower at this moment, but I think is a great project and guarantee of profitability, I have missed the Bitcoin and ETH, now holding these coins until it reach @0.5 in the future.  Grin
Is it worth to buy now? what unique in Holo project?
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 09:14:49 AM

I think this project is not the same as other altcoins, most of the altcoins target the shopping or payment service, but this project is used for developing microservices. Anyway, I am not an expert in this field, for the more technical article better to visit their page and the forum. In my opinion, if you have spare money, you can hold it for your long-term profit. 

https://developer.holochain.org/docs/what-is-holochain/

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 10:07:41 AM

Yes holochain is worth holding for long term because of what the project possessed but buying now isnt a good idea, imagine buying thousands of HOT for thousands of dollars and the price crumble in coming weeks or months? The best time to buy alts is when they are dirty cheap

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: