Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think POLKADOT is still really undervalued  (Read 659 times)
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 03:55:38 PM

Polkadot is a great Defi project in my opinion, and one that has the potential to replicate in the Defi space the same type of influence that ethereum has in the smart contracts space.
Thr Polkadot blockchain is like a robust network that allows the integration and combination of different Defi platforms such that real life-like financial services can be gotten through the blockchain.
This makes it very valuable in my opinion and its tokens price relatively very much undervalued

I think to with a project like pokladot I think it should have progressed a little bit faster or maybe double on what the price is this time. A lot of blockchain developers are considering Polkadot of course after Ethereum and we cant deny that Ethereum is still better. But I kinda like Polkadot having slow progress because it has a solid foundation compared to other altcoins that increase its market price rapidly meaning it might also go down its market price rapidly, in the correction today we can see Polkadot only down to 10% less in fact only 4.84% at this time, compared to other altcoins in the market that is down to 10% more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 05:12:09 PM

I concur with you and firmly accept that polkadot alongside a great deal of other crypto prohects are still a lot of underestimated at this moment
All things being equal, digital forms of money have accomplished such a great amount by being principally a methods for esteem trade and advancement of other blockchains.When the standard use of decentralized account occurs, the costs of the greater part of these tokens will flood to fantastic statures. Polkadot has an incredible group behind it so I think it can possibly do extraordinary things.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 08:21:23 PM

I agree with you and strongly believe that polkadot along with a lot of other crypto prohects are still very much undervalued right now
If you think about it, cryptocurrencies have achieved so much by being mainly just a means of value exchange and development of other blockchains
By the time the mainstream usage of decentralized finance happens, the prices of most of these tokens will surge to incredible heights.
Polkadot has a great team behind it so i think it has the potential to do great things
I think if only the money being invested in dead coins comes out and is invested into these prudent upcoming projects like DOT then we can really see the price of DOT rocketing to the moon. I also seriously wish Elon Musk had the brain to support a more potential project like DOT or any other good one instead of burning money with doge coins. Yes he is a billionaire and I am not even a millionaire so he must have better decision making but I don't see any logic here seriously.

I like how much the community supports PokaDot and understands how it is better than some dead coins like Doge coin but the big man who can change things doesn't quite understand. Do you guys think Musk is playing some games with the market right now? I certainly think so.

marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 12:47:20 AM

Most of the major coins are now cheap, because the mass adoption of cryptocurrency has not yet happened, with the development of Tesla and also many large companies looking at cryptocurrency, there is a possibility that mass adoption will occur soon and of course the price of major coins will increase, especially Polkadot. Polkadot is a new project and is able to compete with other coins, this shows that the potential for Polkadot is very large.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:34:25 AM

Polkadot is a great Defi project in my opinion, and one that has the potential to replicate in the Defi space the same type of influence that ethereum has in the smart contracts space.
Thr Polkadot blockchain is like a robust network that allows the integration and combination of different Defi platforms such that real life-like financial services can be gotten through the blockchain.
This makes it very valuable in my opinion and its tokens price relatively very much undervalued

true as you say, polkadot is an innovation produced by a Gavin Wood, he is the co-founder of Ethereum. I think it is natural that Poldakot will become an altcoint that is in high demand and become an Altcoint that is able to compete with other Altcoins.

Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 11:04:50 AM

Considering the fact that their initial token price was $2 it is seen that it has grown massively already but i agree that the coin still has massive potential of growth so not bad to accumulate more.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 04:57:14 PM

Polkadot is a good coin and for I will hold it longer, it will be like bnb in the future I am very sure about it, the use case is good, it just needed to be adapted by many projects they need to use polka as their chain and by doing this it will brings a lot of interests to polka, DOT price will increase and it could be in the top 5 coins in the market soon I am sure about that, they just need to excute things in a good way.
Dot was already high, it is still quite high if you ask me, this is not about Dot being high or low, it is about dot being undervalued or overvalued and I can tell you that it is not undervalued. I am not saying that it won't go higher, if for example BNB goes 2x, do you think Dot going 2x would mean anything? I mean if other coins are going up the same amount, that means Dot going up is just given and not a shock and should be what we expect anyway.

So, what we need for it to be considered undervalued is Dot going up while others are staying same and not going up at all. Do you think it could do that? I do not really think that it will do that, I believe it should probably be at a situation where it will go up when others go up and will go down when others go down and that's about it, it will not individually go up too much, will probably just stay the same as long as market doesn't move.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 05:12:48 PM

I would really like to own some DOTs myself because just like you OP i think that Polkadot is one of the cryptoprojects out there with the most potential so i really regret it, that i didn't buy in when they were at 3$.  Lips sealed
That being said i can't bring myself to buy in now like i said, a lot of people already have them since 3$ and already made their x10 and private sale and seed investors even more. So i think another x10 is maybe possible longterm but not much more.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 05:39:12 PM

Generally, the whole of Polkadot ecosystem is still in its infant. This will be like investing in Ethereum at 200$.
Sooner or later when polkadot is being adapted by many it will be good, we can see the competition in our chains between bsc, eth and polka, i don't know what polka can offer to us in terms of transaction fees and speed i just hope that it will create more news so that they could establish their chain so we can see the competition, by doing this I am very sure we will no longer experience congestion and hugh transfer fee.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:58:51 AM

I do not know what is going to happen with it, I know it has a huge potential and could be "hub of all defi" type of deal, but they are really losing a war against BNB as well at the time, if Dot can find a ton of projects and list them there and basically do what they promise they will do, the price of Dot could go higher and there will be a lot of interest to it, but if they fail to do any of that, BNB is basically going higher and higher constantly because the BSC basically taking all the potential customers away from ETH and DOT into their own system.

I am not saying that Dot will fail or anything, all I am saying is that there is a good amount of possibility that Dot could go up and be very valuable but in order to worth a lot, and by the looks of it they are not fast enough, and by being slow to improve and grow bigger, they are in danger of not being cared by investors.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 06:47:59 PM

Things have been going pretty well for Polkadot lately, news such as that Swiss-based investment product supplier 21Shares (formerly Amun) may have increased DOT's momentum after announcing the launch of the first Polkadot ETP (PDOT) yesterday. According to the press release, PDOT will be included in the list of SIX Swiss Exchange. I think this project still has a very good future.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:39:49 PM

Polkadot is really undervalued in my opinion. Day by day Polkadot is growing it's popularity and it's utility is increasing rapidly. Already 50 projects are now on Polkadot Ecosystem. The more widespread, the value will increase i think. So present rate is really cheaper or underrated comparing to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) coin BNB. Holding Polkadot is an asset for future.

I would not say that it is underestimated to be on the 6 place in coinmarketcap, I think this is a worthy place for a newcomer to this market.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:54:02 PM

There are problems on any network. Moreover, new participants can have some problems in the crypto world. Polkadot today represents DEFI forte. This is a promising, interesting project that will certainly have the opportunity to conquer the market. I am sure that Dot holders will be able to sell their coins very profitably after a while.
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 06:41:48 PM

Polkadot is a great project no one disputes this. Another thing is that now the project is still on the hype and there is no real work yet. Of course the project has a great future but now its worthwhile to understand that all this will be but not immediately somewhere in a year. It is difficult to analyze the price on such a chart...
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 09:07:49 PM

It takes time for a coin/token to really appreciate by the people. The important thing is polkadot are contiuously doing great and showing a great market performance. It is just like eth and other top coins right now. At first, just a few people are supporting and believing to it and year passed by those coins are pretty much appreciated by a lot of people in crypto.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adekogbe (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 10:58:28 PM

In the past, many people said that the Polkadot project was a scam, but who would have thought that Polkadot had such great potential, this project came with a surprise,  based on Polkadot's volume in the CMC market it is almost comparable to the ETH / ADA. This coin was underrated but in the end a success and no what they thought.
it is very natural bro. every good project and coin was criticized like that. they were called fake and scam. even Bitcoin itself was called a scam and fake coin by so many people including governments and big personalities. but now everyone accepted the fact that bitcoin is a legitimate and real crypto currency. same happened with eth and many other coins including polkadot. but now as masses adopting crypto. they are understanding that and not calling it scam anymore. soon everyone will understand polkadot as well.

I think when a project is good, its good it doesn't really matter if its a month old or a year old, what polkadot has achieved in the past few months is outstanding.
A close competition i see is the binance chain, but that is focused more on lesser transaction fees while polkadot is focused on DeFi

livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 11:17:06 PM

Polkadot is a great project no one disputes this.
It is proven that DOT in its category is really a good project.

Another thing is that now the project is still on the hype and there is no real work yet. Of course the project has a great future but now its worthwhile to understand that all this will be but not immediately somewhere in a year. It is difficult to analyze the price on such a chart...
The competition was put through Binance Chain instead of DOT against Ethereum. But just as other projects before where they have their own chain, some projects might test and give it a try if their chain/network is better than these popular ones and DOT is a contender on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 11:37:53 PM

Polkadot has been showing excellent performance in developing its technology and innovation to advance and become a potential coin.
They proved that Polkadot could reach many people and make it continue to rise in the position in CMC. Many people believe in investing
long term in Polkadot and Polkadot prices still undervalued.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 11:44:18 PM

Same with other shitcoins this asset has no trading on different listed exchanges, and I do hope for a big miracle to exist because I owned a lot of those zero valued tokens. There's no signs of progress nowadays for altcoins, if one day it wakes up then right away I'll be dumping them to earn some crypto exchanged for fiat.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 02:31:47 AM

It takes time for a coin/token to really appreciate by the people. The important thing is polkadot are contiuously doing great and showing a great market performance. It is just like eth and other top coins right now. At first, just a few people are supporting and believing to it and year passed by those coins are pretty much appreciated by a lot of people in crypto.
well time is really needed to build the project and ensure that many people use the polkadot platform to carry out various kinds of transactions so that when usage increases it will make the price expensive, of course it will give a lot of profit to the holder and the team of the platform, and make sure to always provide events to increase enthusiasts.
Well said, that is the reason why I am hodling polkadot coin. I find this coin really potential to gain huge amount of income plus the team behind it are not stopping to work hard and provide something that will give enthusiast and interest to possible customers and investors.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: