Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BINANCE COIN (BNB) as 3rd BIGGEST COIN right now!!!!  (Read 596 times)
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1513

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 03:07:38 PM

Are you serious about what you say? Looks like you have to move fast, because today BNB experienced a correction from $300 down to $270. The price decline experienced by BNB was only temporary, In the next 4 or 5 days BNB will increase again and can even cross the $300 mark.

Correction was so short, it looks like BNB have much higher power than we thought.
We will see what happens next, it's over 300 USD again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:02:46 PM

This is unbelievable. the development of Binance in a short time made the price of BNB to have increased quite significantly. I myself see the role of the BSC in this matter quite high. transactions at the BSC have increased every day and now we can see that the price of BNB has increased. In addition, investor confidence regarding BNB is also quite high at this time. The role of Cz was very influential
It is possible that people trust CZ even though he pisses some people off with his antics and he does have the influence to attract project developers to use his platform and we are seeing a change in that and he must be having some kind of offers for these developers to migrate from ETH to BSC and with Binance leading from the forefront he can corner the market easily.
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 02:45:00 PM

We had a roller coaster with BNB today. It got dump and then pump, BNB even drop to 4th place again on Coinmarketcap and now it's back to 3rd rank, surpassed USDT. With unknown situation right now, i won't recommend you to buy BNB with your money, if you only want to buy a little, it's still OK
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:20:19 AM

For all of you haters who didn't believe with Binance coin before, look at this

BINANCE to the MooOOooOon!!!
BNB has attempted to increase its dominance in the blockchain market.  With great reputation in the market for many years known the largest exchange.  Proactive, experienced and professional development team.  The twin Binance Smart Chain (BSC) will increase the large total capitalization into BNB.  Importantly, BSC's gas fee is ~ 2/3 lower than ETH.  This is the reason why BNB's market cap has increased by one third since BSC was announced.  With great ambitions, I think BNB will do it. ~ 350$/BNB at New ATH on it. Lol

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:54:49 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2021, 08:46:10 AM by Flor1982

Not because you don't invest have become haters. There are a lot of profitable altcoins in the market, and that includes Ethereum. I choose Ethereum over Binance coin because I am more confident that its market performance is better this year than Binance due to the growing adoption of the Ethereum blockchain. Anyway, congrats to BNB holders.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:54:43 AM

Actually you should have Posted this in the Binance thread here in speculation in which can find here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2080842.0
The thread has been running for almost 4 years now and you can contunue the conversation there.
But it is indeed that Binance really proves how competent their coins is as this lead the whole crypto market last week when this climb to more than 300$ from below 100 starting this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:19:51 AM

BNB is one of the best coins to hold long term, their platform is famous due to the numbers of successful Defi project that is on their chain. It also has a lot of use cases which gives benefits to its holders. I would say BNB is good for long-term hold as it is not at its peak with its current price. I'm trying to buy all the dip that I can and will be holding it for a long time.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 11:18:45 AM

BNB is one of the best coins to hold long term, their platform is famous due to the numbers of successful Defi project that is on their chain. It also has a lot of use cases which gives benefits to its holders. I would say BNB is good for long-term hold as it is not at its peak with its current price. I'm trying to buy all the dip that I can and will be holding it for a long time.
Well, no wonder BNB can reach that position today. I've even looked at BNB since the price was still under $ 100. however, I think that BNB's development is much faster than other coins. I even thought about holding back some, but it seems like I am also waiting for the price to drop.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 02:28:43 PM

Actually you should have Posted this in the Binance thread here in speculation in which can find here
~Shitpost~
Actually you shouldn't post on here then, sig spam. Go away somewhere else with your signature spam. If you don't like my thread, don't ever post on here

Well, no wonder BNB can reach that position today. I've even looked at BNB since the price was still under $ 100. however, I think that BNB's development is much faster than other coins. I even thought about holding back some, but it seems like I am also waiting for the price to drop.
So did you have bought BNB when it was below $100 or just keep saying you will buy it later? How if BNB price never drop like you hope then?
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 03:47:01 PM

no wonder BNB can reach that position today. I've even looked at BNB since the price was still under $ 100. however, I think that BNB's development is much faster than other coins. I even thought about holding back some, but it seems like I am also waiting for the price to drop.
I wouldn't really wait for it to go down too much, it is reaching to levels that is unheard of and the volume is getting to a point where you wouldn't be able to really say if it is going to 2x or 5x because there is so many people using BSC these days.

I personally feel like we are going great, it is not the ideal situation of course and we are going to end up buying at higher levels than we wanted to, but as long as we buy something for still high price and then it goes super high, that is still profit.

However if you wait for it to go down, and it doesn't go down but just goes up, you are going to miss out on a chance to make more money. I would say buy some now, and buy some at 300 so that you will be all in, if it drops you could buy some under 200 as well so that you could be in at cheaper if it goes down. That way whatever direction it goes, you could be in it anyway.

numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 03:35:45 PM

Now we are at 5th position below ADA and Tether, who knows ADA got pumped so high just in few days to reach rank 3 above BNB. Still who have bought BNB at $40, still got 200% from from current price, not a bad way to earn money
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 05:02:51 PM

Now we are at 5th position below ADA and Tether, who knows ADA got pumped so high just in few days to reach rank 3 above BNB. Still who have bought BNB at $40, still got 200% from from current price, not a bad way to earn money

seems there is a compete between cardano, Binance coin and polkadot in the TOP rank of altcoins,,
i don't talk about tether because this is a stable coins with fixed value and ethereum because ethereum still become the best altcoins at this moment

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 11:24:43 PM

seems there is a compete between cardano, Binance coin and polkadot in the TOP rank of altcoins,,
i don't talk about tether because this is a stable coins with fixed value and ethereum because ethereum still become the best altcoins at this moment
ETH still the best altcoin because many project still using ETH chain for their token. But now it's not anymore, BSC or Binance smart chain will be overtake ETH chain and became a bigger chain than ETH. ETH chain also cost lot of money while it's nit if you are using BNC
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 03:54:08 PM

This is not surprising to me, because I have predicted BNB will become a big coin, I have been holding BNB since 2018, when I bought it for $35, until now, I still keep some of BNB's assets, because I believe BNB will increase in the future ...
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 04:04:52 PM

Indeed, the price of BNB went up and this was expected, since the Binance platform itself has now become not just a crypto exchange, but a platform with a number of promising and trending products. Binance has integrated many crypto products that are now in demand in the crypto market and thus became the second after the Ethereum platform, which implicitly affected the price of the BNB coin. The price of BNB is likely to continue to rise in 2021 and may well approach the price of $ 1000 per 1BNB.
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 11:57:51 AM

This is not surprising to me, because I have predicted BNB will become a big coin, I have been holding BNB since 2018, when I bought it for $35, until now, I still keep some of BNB's assets, because I believe BNB will increase in the future ...
Glad you have bought it, but how many BNB did you bought?

Indeed, the price of BNB went up and this was expected, since the Binance platform itself has now become not just a crypto exchange, but a platform with a number of promising and trending products. Binance has integrated many crypto products that are now in demand in the crypto market and thus became the second after the Ethereum platform, which implicitly affected the price of the BNB coin. The price of BNB is likely to continue to rise in 2021 and may well approach the price of $ 1000 per 1BNB.
You have expected if BNB would become this big? Tell me.how many BNB coin you have until now, you must be freaking rich because you have bought many coins because you have predicted BNB would reach $300
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 01:07:29 PM

You are really lucky, I also had the opportunity to invest in BNB when it was priced below 20$ but unfortunately, my right assets at the time weren't too much and I missed the chance, BNB has increased significantly and I feel quite regretful but perhaps this has always been normal in crypto. At least, I'm still right that BNB with the help of the binance exchange, that made its value break many milestones, it dominates and leads in many important categories, BNB will surely continue to grow strongly in the future as you say, as long as the binance exchange continues to grow, their kids will mature according to that

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 05:23:34 PM

You have expected if BNB would become this big? Tell me.how many BNB coin you have until now, you must be freaking rich because you have bought many coins because you have predicted BNB would reach $300
[/quote]

He didn't necessarily have to buy a lot of coins. There are many speculators who buy small amounts of many coins and hope that the price of one will rise by x1000.
The fact that BNB is a good investment was known from the beginning, but probably nobody expected its price to rise so quickly in such a short time. And I think this is not the end of the growth for BNB.

Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 02:02:10 PM

Considering the Binance coin is not used outside Binance then it is unfair for most of the cryptocurrencies. It is just a coin of the Binance exchange and offers a fee discount. It is good for traders though.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1513

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 02:06:33 PM

Considering the Binance coin is not used outside Binance then it is unfair for most of the cryptocurrencies. It is just a coin of the Binance exchange and offers a fee discount. It is good for traders though.

I hope you are joking here.

Do you even know Binance Smart Chain? It's a multi billion dollar sector and everything is tied to BNB.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████