Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amepay does not keep payment promises Bounty  (Read 2279 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:33:26 PM

Nice to hear that you guys are come back to pay the hunters. And it also nice that you are admitting you had got a good result from here. To be honest you would get more positive result if you keep your promise and pay the participants every week as promise.
Amepay has a good reputation on paying their bounty hunters, since they launch their first campaign when they paid their bounty hunters with Bitcoin and now that they are paying their native token I don't see why they are not going to pay bounty hunters, once resolved the price will start moving up.
It's good that they have responded, the project is doing well, they don't want to ruined that reputation.
Now, if all the bounty rewards will be distributed, then we will expect a full support from the bounty hunters and investors will not doubt this project anymore.
Their reputation has been damaged on this forum, the makers of ANN and the bounty manager received a red tag from the Mod for trying to commit fraud by not paying improper hunters.

And I noticed a few days ago they said they would distribute tokens to hunters after they finished distributing from staking and until now there is still no news whether the staking distribution is complete or not.

So if they want to solve the problem all is to pay the hunters as soon as possible and I'm sure the red tag will be removed by the Mod.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poldanmig (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:23:41 PM

Hello all the bounty hunters and Forum members. We have got very good results from here also got good service from our bounty manager Small Rabbit. We are very happy and grateful to everyone. We made all the payments in the 1st round and we will pay for the 2nd round also. It's a bit late because we're so busy. We have decided to distribute the bounty as soon as possible after the distribution of the Staking Reword. We express our sincere love and gratitude to you for supporting us faithfully
Immediately provide clarity regarding the payment because now the VIP Staking program has ended. you should have given an exact date. Right now, you promise the same thing as the bounty manager who doesn't provide clarity. after all these problems are resolved you don't need to worry because of course your negative tags will disappear. hopefully there will soon be an explanation regarding when the payment is made

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 08:06:56 PM

Hello all the bounty hunters and Forum members. We have got very good results from here also got good service from our bounty manager Small Rabbit. We are very happy and grateful to everyone. We made all the payments in the 1st round and we will pay for the 2nd round also. It's a bit late because we're so busy. We have decided to distribute the bounty as soon as possible after the distribution of the Staking Reword. We express our sincere love and gratitude to you for supporting us faithfully
Immediately provide clarity regarding the payment because now the VIP Staking program has ended. you should have given an exact date. Right now, you promise the same thing as the bounty manager who doesn't provide clarity. after all these problems are resolved you don't need to worry because of course your negative tags will disappear. hopefully there will soon be an explanation regarding when the payment is made

They will not provide clarity because the staking distribution is very slow
I am no longer surprised by project that has 1000 reasons to avoid paying hunters

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 02:35:46 AM

Actually, if AMEPAY decide to pay all bounty hunter asap, bounty hunter would be grateful since AME token price has been increased so high for now. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amepay/

Currently it traded around $0.068 or 241% profit already from ICO price. But unfortunately it just listed on few small exchanges
poldanmig (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 08:32:32 AM

They will not provide clarity because the staking distribution is very slow
I am no longer surprised by project that has 1000 reasons to avoid paying hunters
Yes, there are indeed many cases of bounty hunters who don't get paid. but after the last update regarding the payment until now there is no clarity regarding the date again. it is true that they only promised the participants without any payment decisions

Actually, if AMEPAY decide to pay all bounty hunter asap, bounty hunter would be grateful since AME token price has been increased so high for now. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amepay/

Currently it traded around $0.068 or 241% profit already from ICO price. But unfortunately it just listed on few small exchanges
One of the reasons for non-payment is the increase in prices. however this should not be a problem because tokens that are distributed on their own estimate will not dump the market to the bottom again.

████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 06:11:01 PM

News About AME Distribution.

Team Said  Bounty, Signature & Winner Pending Reword Will Distribution after Complete Staking token Distribution. It's true team will distribution token. So, no worrys anyone.  Let me get the Specific date after distribute stake tokens. Thank you
👆👆👆
This news post is since March 21st and today on April 7th they have announced if it is like this
👇👇👇
All staking tokens to investors have been distributed. Anyone who has not received can contact @GALE_india
https://t.me/amepay/283148
But too bad in the bounty group they didn't announce anything even "Small Rabbit" didn't answer everyone's question And let's see alike, whether they will have any more reasons to delay distribution to hunters???

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

poldanmig (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 07:19:50 AM

Actually i am not part of Amepay Team. I am not distribute token. I am only bounty manager.  I just take care bounty program. I have done my work like sheet update, token calculation Etc. And i am always ask to team for bounty payment. They said they will distribute but not gave any date. I am continue asking. I will announced if i get any update.
@GALE_india will pay bounty & Signature payment. I am waiting for her Final response & date

Latest updates about Amepay. indeed seen from this they are only buying time and will not pay the participants.
It has been 2 weeks that they have not given an answer back after the distribution is over this week for investors. I hope the participants can continue to make efforts to pay for their rights on the Amepay telegram line.

9000+ SLOTS 
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 10:06:31 PM

Actually i am not part of Amepay Team. I am not distribute token. I am only bounty manager.  I just take care bounty program. I have done my work like sheet update, token calculation Etc. And i am always ask to team for bounty payment. They said they will distribute but not gave any date. I am continue asking. I will announced if i get any update.
@GALE_india will pay bounty & Signature payment. I am waiting for her Final response & date

Latest updates about Amepay. indeed seen from this they are only buying time and will not pay the participants.
It has been 2 weeks that they have not given an answer back after the distribution is over this week for investors. I hope the participants can continue to make efforts to pay for their rights on the Amepay telegram line.

When they can't keep their statement, then that is already considered as a scam. I guess every bounty campaign should provide a specific timeline on when they will release the bouty reward so there will be a specific basis. For AME, they are buying time because they have plans, but that should not result to sacrifice the reward of the bounty hunters as they are looking for this great opportunity to dump, not saying everyone but probably most of them.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 04:12:07 AM

Actually i am not part of Amepay Team. I am not distribute token. I am only bounty manager.  I just take care bounty program. I have done my work like sheet update, token calculation Etc. And i am always ask to team for bounty payment. They said they will distribute but not gave any date. I am continue asking. I will announced if i get any update.

Amepay considered as one the good project, but its too disappointing seeing how they handle their bounty program. We heard so many promises and excuses already, maybe they are not just buying time here they just don't have a plan to distribute the reward to the hunters at all.

small rabbit launches another campaign to promote amepay this scammer should be banned by now
Bounty hunters didn't care on the trust level of Small Rabbit, they still join and most of them are low ranking its strange to introduce project with connection into his name which is "Rabbit" considering the trust issues.

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 10:48:44 AM

small rabbit launches another campaign to promote amepay this scammer should be banned by now

By now bounty hunters are aware of the issue, and it's up to them if they still want to promote Amepay, Amepay announced that they are going to send payment to bounty hunters, Small Rabbit hopefully can get his reputation back by this campaign and prove to the community that Amepay is legit and paying and he is a manager that bounty hunters can trust.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 07:01:41 PM

By now bounty hunters are aware of the issue, and it's up to them if they still want to promote Amepay, Amepay announced that they are going to send payment to bounty hunters, Small Rabbit hopefully can get his reputation back by this campaign and prove to the community that Amepay is legit and paying and he is a manager that bounty hunters can trust.
Small rabbit red tagged for delaying Amepay distribution. Amepay did not set a specific date that’s the big issue and suspicious. After AME distribution these red trust will be neutral most probably. His reputation has been ruined already but after long time he backed with another bounty campaign. But i think many hunters are not aware they joined fast and campaign is full in very shortly, How crazy they are!

sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 04:59:35 PM

small rabbit said yesterday that payments would be made in 24 or 48 hours, today they are delayed again 10 days to pay in several batches, which shows that yesterday small rabbit was lying, and that amepay, a payment company, does not know how to automate payments.

they're just a bunch of liars, ALL of them.
That's really bad they are still postponing the date of bounty payment. The thread was created around two month ago still they are excusing one by one. They had to focus this bounty related things seriously. Maybe they were not serious.

Don't sure small rabbit was lied or not. But actually managers said the same things what the client say. Maybe he/she also did the same.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 08:58:26 PM

small rabbit said yesterday that payments would be made in 24 or 48 hours, today they are delayed again 10 days to pay in several batches, which shows that yesterday small rabbit was lying, and that amepay, a payment company, does not know how to automate payments.

they're just a bunch of liars, ALL of them.
as I said before, personally, I would not be surprised if the team postponed the distribution because since January they had indeed lied to hunters, In 10 days we will see their other reasons

raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 07:51:16 PM

There was a long delay due to the high transaction fee. Both payments will be paid before the bounty has expired, according to an announcement. As a result, patience is necessary. We want to see the projects we fund and participate in grow as bounty hunters and entrepreneurs. They're not going to be escorted in. In the first round, the Amepay team paid a lot more coins than they are now. They announced they will pay in next 10 days. Lets wait
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2021, 08:56:26 AM

And now there is again very interesting drama done by AME team, I myself as participant in this project is very sad because AME team is so bad they always toyed bounty hunters till now Cry

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 07:10:45 PM

And now there is again very interesting drama done by AME team, I myself as participant in this project is very sad because AME team is so bad they always toyed bounty hunters till now Cry
They postponed the distribution again for the next 10 days and distributed 0.5 million AME tokens, this is indeed the team continuing to buy a long time, while the hunters since the last 10 days have been waiting until April 23 for the distribution to be completed but what power is only being patient, which the manager continues to say not to get angry. LOL

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Small Rabbit
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 50

Bounty & Signature Campaign Manager

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:20:17 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 11:33:03 PM by Small Rabbit

They postponed the distribution again for the next 10 days and distributed 0.5 million AME tokens, this is indeed the team continuing to buy a long time, while the hunters since the last 10 days have been waiting until April 23 for the distribution to be completed but what power is only being patient, which the manager continues to say not to get angry. LOL
I am always trying to get them to distribute by scaring them. And now i being able to do that slowly. Now that the team has started making payments, the hunters should not get excited and pick up the payments slowly. That would be a wise thing to do. So I told them not to be angry. Isn't it better to wait and get something? than not to get nothing? All of bounty hunters are poor So some money is very important to them. Just think a little simply and see. I'm right or wrong. And also You can see on my telegram group. how I take care of my all Hunters  And I update with all the news and support them
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:38:04 PM

I am always trying to get them to distribute by scaring them. And now i being able to do that slowly. Now that the team has started making payments, the hunters should not get excited and pick up the payments slowly. That would be a wise thing to do. So I told them not to be angry. Isn't it better to wait and get something? than not to get nothing? All of bounty hunters are poor So some money is very important to them. Just think a little simply and see. I'm right or wrong. And also You can see on my telegram group. how I take care of my all Hunters  And I update with all the news and support them
You shouldn't call them poor just because they asking about when they will get their payment. IMO, it's not because they are poor or not, they have did their job and obviously they deserved to get paid for the job they have done. I know, AMEPAY team must be thinking if they are paying 100% now , bounty hunter could dump the AME token on market.

Are you one of their participant? Seems i need to check their telegram as well to see what actually happened
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 03:36:06 AM

So they distributed rewards for the Twitter campaign after deducting 150 AME to their balance to compensate for the gas fees Grin The plan was to distribute in batches which means you will be deducted 150 every time if you joined more than 1 campaign. Good move after all the excuses they gave to delay payment Roll Eyes
Small Rabbit
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 50

Bounty & Signature Campaign Manager

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 04:59:16 AM

So they distributed rewards for the Twitter campaign after deducting 150 AME to their balance to compensate for the gas fees Grin The plan was to distribute in batches which means you will be deducted 150 every time if you joined more than 1 campaign. Good move after all the excuses they gave to delay payment Roll Eyes
I urge them not to cut any more tokens for distribute others campaign. Let's see what they do
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: