Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB reached $300  (Read 533 times)
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 05:59:25 PM

Now the price of BNB has reached $600. This means that people who buy BNB when the price is $300 and still hold it until now, are certainly more profitable.
BNB will surely hit $1,000 someday if investors' confidence remains as strong as it is today I think.
Investors now have a lot of trust in BNB and also in CZ who often provides excellent information about BNB, so there is no reason to hesitate in BNB and the target for $1000 is very well worth it and will also be achieved although it still requires a lot of struggle difficult.
The level of investor confidence in Binance Coin (BNB) does not need to be doubted and our level of trust in Binance Coin (BNB) to reach the price of $1,000 is still high even though the market is experiencing a severe decline. The price of BNB is now $532 and has fallen 15% this week.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 11:46:19 PM

Congratulations to all holders, I've made more than $100,000 with BNB from $100 to $300 in just a few days

I posted about it at $100 and also at $200 yesterday.

We are on the road to $1,000!

yes some coins have gone up day by day as well as BNB which has gone up very high from $100 to $530. On coinmarketcap BNB is ranked number 3 after ETH and on the other hand BNB has advantages such as low transaction fees it is also one of the largest exchanges in the crypto world.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 12:48:54 AM

Congratulations to all holders, I've made more than $100,000 with BNB from $100 to $300 in just a few days

I posted about it at $100 and also at $200 yesterday.

We are on the road to $1,000!

yes some coins have gone up day by day as well as BNB which has gone up very high from $100 to $530. On coinmarketcap BNB is ranked number 3 after ETH and on the other hand BNB has advantages such as low transaction fees it is also one of the largest exchanges in the crypto world.
Let us not only rely on the idea of the Lower fees because Ethereum use to be like that when bitcoin is growing very high but let's look this year how much Gas Fee increased ? Ethereum followed Bitcoin in the highest transaction fee ever recorded.
so BNB on the other hand will come across that sooner if the price takes 1000 and the congestion straight ahead.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 04:53:05 AM

We are the greater part of this current month, will it be until the finish of this current month or longer BNB have substantiated itself as a decent altcoin interest in accordance with the huge names in this industry. I figure it will not hit 1000 in this year yet in a few years. I intend to continue to hold some BNB for future bull rallies
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:29:12 PM

Since you posted this, the price of BNB has been going up and down steadily. Even I see now BNB is above 650$. This BNB is cool because apart from having the largest market, it also has low transaction fees.

BNB has attracted the attention of all investors, BNB seems to be following the price of ETH.
Now many people are buying BNB and investing it in the long term, there are even investors who are switching from ETH to BNB.
The transaction fees of the BSC wallet are so low that many people use the BSC wallet to store their altcoins.

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 04:53:30 PM

I have sold a portion of my binance coins to expect the little dump that can happen soon. They're sitting tight for $500 to be met yet taking your benefits is definitely not an impractical notion in the event that you've acquired that much. ETH caused the present circumstance and the end clients need great stages to execute without clog and if they track down BNB as a decent choice so be it.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 05:47:07 PM

Now the price of BNB has reached $600. This means that people who buy BNB when the price is $300 and still hold it until now, are certainly more profitable.
BNB will surely hit $1,000 someday if investors' confidence remains as strong as it is today I think.
Investors now have a lot of trust in BNB and also in CZ who often provides excellent information about BNB, so there is no reason to hesitate in BNB and the target for $1000 is very well worth it and will also be achieved although it still requires a lot of struggle difficult.
The level of investor confidence in Binance Coin (BNB) does not need to be doubted and our level of trust in Binance Coin (BNB) to reach the price of $1,000 is still high even though the market is experiencing a severe decline. The price of BNB is now $532 and has fallen 15% this week.
they are currently in a pretty good adoption rate even though the market is still not very friendly right now but their fans are always coming.
on the other hand, it is not wrong to be in this coin because this coin has a lot of potential for me apart from altcoins that are indeed in the top rankings such as ADA, DOT and ETH.
I think at least until the end of the year they will continue to make quite positive movements and I am very optimistic about this

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 06:31:06 PM

I have sold a portion of my binance coins to expect the little dump that can happen soon. They're sitting tight for $500 to be met yet taking your benefits is definitely not an impractical notion in the event that you've acquired that much. ETH caused the present circumstance and the end clients need great stages to execute without clog and if they track down BNB as a decent choice so be it.

All you have to do here is to make sure that you did your research and you understand what you are doing,

it's very practical to sell if you already see a good amount of profits, or you are anticipating some deeper correction

to take place, it's gives you the chance to buy more after cutting some losses, but it's a must not to hurry or rush

every decision that you'll going to take. This venue of investment provides opportunities, especially solid asset

BNB, the more you know the coin, the better you can earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: