Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is better than Following  (Read 735 times)
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 12:11:05 AM

I agree with what you say, in investing and trading in crypto it is best to do research on your own abilities not because of following others. Doing research and learning about charts will be very troublesome and takes time that, but of course, someone who wants to learn, will reap better and smarter results, compared to people who have always been followers. But sometimes being a follower can bring good luck, if it follows the right person to guide us. As was the case recently in Elon Musk's tweet, which turned out to bring good luck to those who followed him.
Some of the people who follow Elon Musk are not all lucky. There are some people who buy too high and then the price suddenly crashes, it will be very painful. Being a follower must know when to enter and when to leave, because that's just a FOMO or a flash pump.

The best thing is to learn technical and fundamental analysis, even though it is quite difficult, but with diligent study and continuous practice, anyone can become an independent trader without having to depend on other people.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 02:55:11 PM

Well we can follow someone's to take suggestion, or gaining knowledge or problem solution strategy.  This could be bring us a better future. But if we follow someone all the time then just think if you fall in some trouble but he i is now not available to solve your problem then what will you do. When he available you are already  in big loss. Is it Will  be your journey?  No, Not. Then what should i do?  Simple, Learn to follow Your self, learn to fix problem,  learn to find new problem then fix it.
Yes you’re right about that, people should be learning and doing things on their own and not relying someone else to be doing it for them, although I do understand that some people who have to rely on others to get information on trading is because they don’t have that kind of chance to be fully into it, maybe because they have another job that’s taking their time or something like that. So it’s usually not easy for everyone, there is a reason why people do it the way they do, but if you have the chance to learn it and do it on your own, that’s the best thing to do.

Continuous learning is something, we must need to focus on our day to day life regardless of what we are doing in our life for survival. I mean you do not need to be a trader for needing to be a learner but we are into any field still we need to learn continuously.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 03:10:29 PM

Well we can follow someone's to take suggestion, or gaining knowledge or problem solution strategy.  This could be bring us a better future. But if we follow someone all the time then just think if you fall in some trouble but he i is now not available to solve your problem then what will you do. When he available you are already  in big loss. Is it Will  be your journey?  No, Not. Then what should i do?  Simple, Learn to follow Your self, learn to fix problem,  learn to find new problem then fix it.
Yes you’re right about that, people should be learning and doing things on their own and not relying someone else to be doing it for them, although I do understand that some people who have to rely on others to get information on trading is because they don’t have that kind of chance to be fully into it, maybe because they have another job that’s taking their time or something like that. So it’s usually not easy for everyone, there is a reason why people do it the way they do, but if you have the chance to learn it and do it on your own, that’s the best thing to do.

Continuous learning is something, we must need to focus on our day to day life regardless of what we are doing in our life for survival. I mean you do not need to be a trader for needing to be a learner but we are into any field still we need to learn continuously.
Majority of the traders are thinking that there is a shortcut in order to become a profitable trader without knowing that they really need to work hard in order to create a good trading system that will help them to become profitable. They thought that relying on someone else can help them and that misconception is dangerous wherein a lot of traders lose a lot of money by relying on someone else opinion. Trading is a one sport game wherein you need to become independent in order to become consistent when it comes to making profit in series of trade. You cannot become independent if you will not pursue to learn and to gain experience in trading.

Focus is important wherein you should have daily goals in order to become a experienced trader. Learning is important and all of traders should always remember that there is no shortcut when it comes to trading success. You really need to work hard wherein you need to study everyday in order to learn and master a lot of strategies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: