Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antiwork: It takes a lot of work to create no work.  (Read 304 times)
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6275

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 12:28:36 PM

And think about office type jobs too that are going away.
How many records rooms are going away because it's become digital?
Old school massive technical storage libraries even when they replaced paper with microfilm or other storage mediums, gone, replaced by one guy the IT department.

Yeah, some skilled trades are going to be here forever but even they are changing. Think about plumbing; soldering pipes, bending pipes, worrying about all that kind of stuff.
Gone for a lot of residential. I helped a friend re-do all the water on the 2nd floor of his house. 2 bath, 1 laundry room all PEX for in and PVC for drains. Crimp tools and glue. Took a few hours with a lot of that having to do with us trying to figure out the angles for one of the drains. Still no leaks after over 20 years.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 05:02:41 PM

I have to admit, I feel the legitimacy of the thought but the idea itself is kind of flawed. Some noticed the flaws in this which is excess everything when working hours get reduced. But for the right mindset, I think it will push for more progress in every field(highly doubt that a lot will have that kind of mindset though). And yes, granted that the idea can really give more benefits than cons for humanity, making it come into fruition is a whole different story and can prove to be somewhat more difficult. The world we live in today is a world full of greed, without having a solution for reducing greed or criminalizing too much greed(lol), there won't be much improvement in the way things are spinning. Although unity may be feasible, but impossible.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 01:53:27 AM

Yeah, some skilled trades are going to be here forever but even they are changing. Think about plumbing; soldering pipes, bending pipes, worrying about all that kind of stuff.
Gone for a lot of residential. I helped a friend re-do all the water on the 2nd floor of his house. 2 bath, 1 laundry room all PEX for in and PVC for drains. Crimp tools and glue. Took a few hours with a lot of that having to do with us trying to figure out the angles for one of the drains. Still no leaks after over 20 years.
(satire below)
give it time..
soon plumbers fees will be so high people might aswell sell their property to be demolished and built into apartments and take that money and buy a new house without faults

when machines can make flatpack housing in a warehouse and ship it anywhere. many people wont want to repair their home once problems get passed the duct-tape stage
instead they will just order replacement house ground floor section and hire a crane. split it apart and put it together like lego

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 11:20:55 AM

It's a little like the robot thing. If robots take over all the jobs, nobody will have any money to buy products and services. Then, people will go back to trading among themselves without robot products... and manufacturing things by human hands.

But it's the same with high-priced anything. If I need it, and can't afford it, I'll make it, or I'll make something that will work better than it did in the first place.

Would you like to live on the beach? Move there. You can find a way. You don't have to depend on being stuck in a dead-end job, working for some boss who doesn't appreciate you. Put your thinking cap on. And if your brain doesn't work very well, use nootropics to stimulate your thinking.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: