Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: StrongU Hornbill H8 Pro 74 TH/s  (Read 283 times)
Diego1907 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:33:49 PM

Hi all. First of all: greetings from Germany!

Since I’m pretty new at mining I’m trying to get familiar with asic miners.
I already know a bit about the market and common models but I also try to check upcoming new miner models.

Now I’ve found out that StrongU will release it's newest model in April. The Hornbill H8 Pro with 74 Th and 3330w.

The price for it seems to be pretty ok compared to other miners at similar hashrate.

Now I’m wondering if someone has experience with StrongU miners and what the general opinion is regarding the H8 Pro.

Any advise and tip is really appreciated. Thanks a lot!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gabrics

Activity: 183
Merit: 112

Just digging around

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 06:28:01 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2021, 10:30:02 PM by frodocooper

They look real and the specs+design is promising.

My current problem is find their official site. Can we be sure this is the one: https://strongutech.com/
lannister2k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:18:51 PM

I dont recommend StrongU miners for beginners, start with Antminers for a quick familiarization
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 02:19:02 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

My current problem is find their official site. Can we be sure this is the one: https://strongutech.com/

That website is fake, I hope nobody gives away 4k for nothing, the official website is > strongu.com.cn

I dont recommend StrongU miners for beginners, start with Antminers for a quick familiarization

This advice has no fundamental reason behind it, all modern asic miners have a simple GUI and they can be set up and hashing in 1-2 mins.

The price for it seems to be pretty ok compared to other miners at similar hashrate.

How do you know the price is "pretty ok", it all says on their website is $7516 for a pre-sale, if the shipping date is 2 years later then buying an S19 pro for 15k would be cheaper, unless you know when are you going to get the miner, you can't tell if the price is good, you can gamble on it and hope it gets delivered soon, but I sure wouldn't do that.

Keep in mind that reading across different telegram groups StrongU is known for late delivery, someone talked about getting their gear 10 months late, so DYOR.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████